CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Well that changes everything. Consider me converted.

Ape. I couldn’t help noticing the shift in your stance on these important matters, at almost exactly the same time as I mentioned the huge stockpile of beans I have stored in my bunker. 
Just saying.

• Like 1

Let's be clear about this, no vaccine, be that for flu, TB, typhoid, yellow fever, tetanus etc. is risk free. To think otherwise is delusional. Few vaccines are 100% effective either. In many respects the covid family of vaccines are no different from any other, except for the fact that serious side effects are a tiny bit more frequent. What's most different is the circumstances under which these vaccines have been produced and that it's the first time a global response to a newly emergent disease has been mobilised in the internet age, which we all know is rife with uninformed fearmongers and tin foil hatters. 

In any normal medical assessment a treatment's potential harm is weighed against benefit on a case by case, individual basis. What's missing in this present situation is assessment of individual circumstances which is being left to individuals themselves. Unfortunately, there's a lot of misinformation out there and uncertainty from any source, however unreliable, makes it hard to take informed decisions. 

For the elderly, infirm or vulnerable having the vaccine is quantifiably a no brainer. On the flip side, there are many whose individual circumstances should strongly advocate against taking the vaccine. 

Roughly, for those that are fit and healthy, the tipping point is in your late 40s or early 50s, but this is not widely publicised. 

What's objectionable about the current situation is the government pressuring those who will receive no benefit to take it. It's the government trying to present a false impression of effectively managing an unmanageable situation. There's no malfeasance here, yet, it's simply the powerless & incompetent trying to appear as if they have things under control. 

I said it a while ago, what could be done to mitigate this situation has now been done. It's time to let the virus rip whilst simply encouraging people to behave sensibly (wash hands etc.), giving the vulnerable an opportunity to protect themselves (i.e. a right to work at home if possible) and providing unfettered access to the vaccine should people wish to have it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Let's be clear about this, no vaccine, be that for flu, TB, typhoid, yellow fever, tetanus etc. is risk free. To think otherwise is delusional. Few vaccines are 100% effective either. In many respects the covid family of vaccines are no different from any other, except for the fact that serious side effects are a tiny bit more frequent. What's most different is the circumstances under which these vaccines have been produced and that it's the first time a global response to a newly emergent disease has been mobilised in the internet age, which we all know is rife with uninformed fearmongers and tin foil hatters. 

In any normal medical assessment a treatment's potential harm is weighed against benefit on a case by case, individual basis. What's missing in this present situation is assessment of individual circumstances which is being left to individuals themselves. Unfortunately, there's a lot of misinformation out there and uncertainty from any source, however unreliable, makes it hard to take informed decisions. 

For the elderly, infirm or vulnerable having the vaccine is quantifiably a no brainer. On the flip side, there are many whose individual circumstances should strongly advocate against taking the vaccine. 

Roughly, for those that are fit and healthy, the tipping point is in your late 40s or early 50s, but this is not widely publicised. 

What's objectionable about the current situation is the government pressuring those who will receive no benefit to take it. It's the government trying to present a false impression of effectively managing an unmanageable situation. There's no malfeasance here, yet, it's simply the powerless & incompetent trying to appear as if they have things under control. 

I said it a while ago, what could be done to mitigate this situation has now been done. It's time to let the virus rip whilst simply encouraging people to behave sensibly (wash hands etc.), giving the vulnerable an opportunity to protect themselves (i.e. a right to work at home if possible) and providing unfettered access to the vaccine should people wish to have it. 

What about the lizard people? How will we stop them taking over if we’re all dead? Didn’t think about that did you?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Goober said:

No malfeasance? That's a stretch.  

Anecdotal, but most of my colleagues have had at least 2 hep B vaccines. None of them have had problems. So far 1 heart attack within 36 hours of the Covid-19 vaccine in a fit and well 40 year old with a healthy BMI, no cardiac history, no family cardiac history. 1 other colleague, female, 28, multiple joints flare up with 24 hours of the having it. No history of rheumatoid arthritis. 

Tiny bit more frequent, Jesus. These cunts couldn't even be bothered to employ a decent company to run a number of the trial sites properly. What next doc, 3 years to flatten the earth?

17 minutes ago, The Beast said:

No malfeasance? That's a stretch.  

That's just opinion, PK. You know no better than I. I just see a different, far more plausible, explanation for the government's current course of action, namely trying to appear competent and effective in a lose-lose situation. 

My favourite aspect of all this, is the fact that smokers don't seem to be affected. Nicotine must provide a hostile environment for the virus.

These granola munching, ponytailed gym-bunny cunts have been looking down their noses at us for years, and now their healthy fucking lifestyle has thrown them under the biology bus. They'll be dropping from exercise machines like flies. I wonder if those Peloton bikes deploy an airbag and call you an ambulance?

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

That's just opinion, PK. You know no better than I. I just see a different, far more plausible explanation for the government's current course of action, namely trying to appear competent and effective in a lose-lose situation. 

These cunts in power and opposition are corrupt as fuck. Look outside your middle class cocoon and switch your fucking brain on.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My favourite aspect of all this, is the fact that smokers don't seem to be affected. Nicotine must provide a hostile environment for the virus.

It would be funny if it was so, but sadly the exact opposite is true. Did that nice Mr Ahmed in the corner shop tobacconist tell you this?

Just now, The Beast said:

These cunts in power and opposition are corrupt as fuck. Look outside your middle class cocoon and switch your fucking brain on.

Of course they are corrupt, that's beyond doubt. The quickest way to facilitate your corruption is to stay in power, but to do that you have to present an image of competence and being on the side of the people. That's what they're currently doing. It's not malfeasance in the strictest sense (i.e. they're trying to line their pockets from selling 'toxic' vaccines), it's simply that the majority of brainless voters believe inaction equates to incompetence, therefore, pushing vaccines even to those that don't need them is a vote winner. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

It would be funny if it was so, but sadly the exact opposite is true. Did that nice Mr Ahmed in the corner shop tobacconist tell you this?

You say that, but COPD'ers and asthmatics have faired a whole lot better than the fatties and hypertensives.

Again anecdotal, among my colleagues, only 6 people have not had a positive PCR test. All 6 are smokers or vapers. 

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You say that, but COPD'ers and asthmatics have faired a whole lot better than the fatties and hypertensives.

Again anecdotal, among my colleagues, only 6 people have not had a positive PCR test. All 6 are smokers or vapers. 

The most effective defence is to hold your breath whilst in crowded places. Do that during a 3 hour flight and your chances of catching covid are zero. 

Simple. 

• Like 2

You can prove pretty much anything after one minute searching on the internet, and then prove the exact opposite a minute later. A lot depends on how much you can trust the sources; as they say, truth is the first casualty of war.

Still, I'm sure we can all agree that fat cunts dying is no bad thing.

https://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-emergencies/coronavirus-covid-19/publications-and-technical-guidance/resources-for-tobacco-use-control-as-part-of-covid-19-response

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/behind-the-headlines/coronavirus/coronavirus-and-smoking

Just now, Goober said:

Of course they are corrupt, that's beyond doubt. The quickest way to facilitate your corruption is to stay in power, but to do that you have to present an image of competence and being on the side of the people. That's what they're currently doing. It's not malfeasance in the strictest sense (i.e. they're trying to line their pockets from selling 'toxic' vaccines), it's simply that the majority of brainless voters believe inaction equates to incompetence, therefore, pushing vaccines even to those that don't need them is a vote winner. 

The majority of people realise these cunts have no idea what they are doing at this stage. They have bungled everything with this pandemic, except lining their own pockets. The only piece of advice I have heard them issue that made sense is the shielding of the vulnerable, The rest has been blackmail, threats, coercion, punishments, manslaughter and propaganda on a new level.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I couldn’t help noticing the shift in your stance on these important matters, at almost exactly the same time as I mentioned the huge stockpile of beans I have stored in my bunker. 
Just saying.

What thickness of foil is protecting them from Gates’ microchips?

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can prove pretty much anything after one minute searching on the internet, and then prove the exact opposite a minute later. A lot depends on how much you can trust the sources; as they say, truth is the first casualty of war.

https://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-emergencies/coronavirus-covid-19/publications-and-technical-guidance/resources-for-tobacco-use-control-as-part-of-covid-19-response

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/behind-the-headlines/coronavirus/coronavirus-and-smoking

If the bariatric cunt that sat next to me at the football today died from it, it would be no loss. Not only did he steal a quarter of my seat and the seat of the person on the other side of him, the hyperactive cunt didn't shut his fucking gob for more than 15 seconds. I'm sure he thought he was doing radio commentary and that every Norwich player was his mate. 

The cunt even stuffed two chicken balti pies in his face after half time so he could spread further over my seat. I want him dead. 

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Initially, in China, where there is a significantly higher rate of smokers than Western Europe, it appeared the smoking protected people. The disease starts off in the upper respiratory tract, most people manage an immune response within 7 days to fight it off at this stage, before it develops into its inflammatory stage presenting as a bilateral organising pneumonia with multiple emboli in the alveoli.

You are certainly right about proving two opposite points at the same time. The mask fiasco is an example.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Initially, in China, where there is a significantly higher rate of smokers than Western Europe, it appeared the smoking protected people. The disease starts off in the upper respiratory tract, most people manage an immune response within 7 days to fight it off at this stage, before it develops into its inflammatory stage presenting as a bilateral organising pneumonia with multiple emboli in the alveoli.

You are certainly right about proving two opposite points at the same time. The mask fiasco is an example.

The China "observations" were based on a small and uncontrolled sample of current hospital patients. One of the reasons smokers appeared less represented in that sample was that many more of them had already died than non-smokers. Subsequent early "studies" in the US turned out to be have been sponsored by organisations with links to tobacco companies.

I would never claim to be a virologist, but to say that I know my way around statistics and probabilities is a bit like saying that Drew is fond of the occasional drink.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The China "observations" were based on a small and uncontrolled sample of current hospital patients. One of the reasons smokers appeared less represented in that sample was that many more of them had already died than non-smokers. Subsequent early "studies" in the US turned out to be have been sponsored by organisations with links to tobacco companies.

I would never claim to be a virologist, but to say that I know my way around statistics and probabilities is a bit like saying that Drew is fond of the occasional drink.

Is there a specific data you mostly work on? I hope to fuck you are not Neil Ferguson.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It is so. A little known fact, which the fake news MSM never report is that not a single person who tested positive  for the fake virus within 28 days and then died from whatever illness they were allocated, could be proven to be a smoker.  Gunshot wounds, tumours as big as Gemma Collins, head on collisions with steamrollers, but not a sniff of a roll up or a King Edward could be forensically connected to the relevant corpse.

Mr. Ahmed, if you must know passed away due to climate change. He froze to death hanging on to the axle underneath a lorry during the return leg of his journey back to Islamabad, to attend the 3rd marriage of his 7 year old daughter to his 74 year old cousin. The poor child was later stoned to death when she admitted that her father would still be alive if she hadn’t existed.

• Like 1

Is there a specific data you mostly work on?

Not in any medical field, no.

I did work for NASA and JPL on the SETI programme in the late eighties, building programs that attempted to pull meaningful signals out of apparent noise, which had been a well-established field for a while but which really took off with the stochastic capabilities of the emerging supercomputers. (I expect they're using quantum chips these days, and who knows, maybe one day soon they'll actually find something.)

That led to a nice little sideline doing similar programming for the NSA and GCHQ, although it was a different sort of alien they were searching for, if you know what I mean. Eventually I worked out that I was never going to get rich sucking on the government teat, so these days I'm mostly involved in - and you'll like this - trading algorithms for hedge funds run by companies with more money than sense.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Goober said:

If the bariatric cunt that sat next to me at the football today died from it, it would be no loss. Not only did he steal a quarter of my seat and the seat of the person on the other side of him, the hyperactive cunt didn't shut his fucking gob for more than 15 seconds. I'm sure he thought he was doing radio commentary and that every Norwich player was his mate. 

The cunt even stuffed two chicken balti pies in his face after half time so he could spread further over my seat. I want him dead. 

Probably why he was on the bench and not in the starting line up.