CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, no PhD's thus far with or without the growler. Whilst I readily admit to waging a vendetta against BS masquerading as factual based analysis there has been no contravening of Rule 7 by myself. The primary purpose of the Corner is to nominate/discuss cunts of the world and not each other. You have been made aware of this many times so boyo, stay with the plan or bugger off.

It seems a little odd you should be threatening someone among the site's top ranks while continuing to safeguard idiots such as Fatty Junior, Childickhead and Pansy Knickerwank for committing similar crimes, despite not being in breach of site rules. Those who continually say 'you wanna suck my chubby', those too naive/obnoxious to grasp any degree of satire for engaging discussion, and those who repeat the same pro-Irish nationlist, anti-British bollocks day after fucking day are surely worthy of being ahead in the cull-queue.

PS. You wanna suck my chubby?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Threatening punters with the boot because they dare to criticise you really is very, very poor form. Your constant bickering with Billy is beyond tedious- you might have noticed nobody else joins in. Surely with your massive brain you’d have learnt by now the claims he makes are either straight off the David Icke website or simply false just to wind you up.

Yes, like big hitters here I act a right cunt tell the mouth breathing flids to fuck right off, but my nomination output of late has been stellar.

Proper has recently taken a well deserved kicking for spouting his wacky quacky theories that the covid vaccine is unsafe and killing healthy athletes by the trillion. Lets hope it’s your turn next for this pointless diatribe with KB, your general know it all snooty attitude and last word tyranny, you insufferable broomstick driving crone 

You need to deal with the buyer's regret.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Great. So your point of nominating things worthy of cunting is completely void as you have nominated precisely fuck all, whilst continuing to harass Billy and DC.

Alas, Bubs, whilst I completely agree with you, I fear I can predict the answer you will receive regarding this.

Alongside the nomination of cunts of the world, she's added the caveat of discussing them. I may be wrong, but I thought the site tagline used to be "Nominate the cunts of the world" but when I just checked, it now appears to be "The place to name the cunts of world". That being the case, she will refute your statement as being erroneous as she can prove that she actively engages in discussing said cunts. The question is, has this been recently changed to deflect from accusations such as those levelled against her and useless fucking cunts such as Frank in so much that they never bother to make a nomination? I don't know, I could be wrong and I'll willingly admit it if I am, unlike certain others who shall remain nameless.

As for rule 7, despite being guilty of making a number of personal digs at other members that could be construed as persuing a vendetta, she will no doubt state that she never responds with abuse unless it is first levelled at her, which whilst technically true, doesn't negate the fact that she still engages in it.

She can also quite cleverly state that she doesn't "foment" arguments as she is just responding to posts that in her opinion are factually inaccurate and isn't actively trying to agitate Corner opinion. Again, technically true if you take her word at face value, but it's open to interpretation and she cannot categorically prove she isn't actively hounding Billy for reasons of a personal nature. There have been plenty of bullshit statements on here that she hasn't responded to.

Finally, she will no doubt react to this post by saying that I'm a hypocrite who has no right to criticise her or anyone else for breaking the site rules when I have broken almost every single one multiple times. To which my answer would be that I may have, but I've never denied it or hidden behind clever words to try and disguise the fact.

At the end of the day your accusations are open to interpretation as she has a viable excuse for every action that she takes. But when half a dozen or so members question the validity of her excuses you have to wonder whether there's no smoke without fire.

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not you as well?

Fuck off.

I’ve had two AZ, a Pfizer booster and a flu jab. I have no “buyers regret”. I put my trust in medical science, just like people who fly off to Benidorm or Majorca put their trust in thick, gullible sheep like me - the people who engineer the death trap flying machines. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve had two AZ, a Pfizer booster and a flu jab. I have no “buyers regret”. I put my trust in medical science, just like people who fly off to Benidorm or Majorca put their trust in thick, gullible sheep like me - the people who engineer the death trap flying machines. 

B licence? Can’t get airside without vax proof anyway I believe.

37 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This has nothing to do with aviation, leaving aside the increased numbers of deaths among pilots this year.

Which medical science is this? The one where the trial data is corrupted? The same one where the papers are locked away for 75 years? 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, no PhD's thus far with or without the growler. Whilst I readily admit to waging a vendetta against BS masquerading as factual based analysis there has been no contravening of Rule 7 by myself. The primary purpose of the Corner is to nominate/discuss cunts of the world and not each other. You have been made aware of this many times so boyo, stay with the plan or bugger off.

Put your fucking ego away and be quiet you tedious and hugely unattractive bore. Pen and Panzy will still tell you how great you once were. I wouldn’t fact check that though, just  in case the result came back correct for once. 😘

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

she cannot categorically prove she isn't actively hounding Billy for reasons of a personal nature.

I’m OK with it Decs. I don’t think she planned to fall in love with me. Maybe one day I’ll feel the same about her. I’m not ruling it out.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It seems a little odd you should be threatening someone among the site's top ranks while continuing to safeguard idiots such as Fatty Junior, Childickhead and Pansy Knickerwank for committing similar crimes, despite not being in breach of site rules. Those who continually say 'you wanna suck my chubby', those too naive/obnoxious to grasp any degree of satire for engaging discussion, and those who repeat the same pro-Irish nationlist, anti-British bollocks day after fucking day are surely worthy of being ahead in the cull-queue.

PS. You wanna suck my chubby?

Settle down  there excitable herbert...gibberin little englander ya ...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Put your fucking ego away and be quiet you tedious and hugely unattractive bore. Pen and Panzy will still tell you how great you once were. I wouldn’t fact check that though, just  in case the result came back correct for once. 😘

Fess up bally baby ..yer onny pullin the roops pig tails

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Settle down  there excitable herbert...gibberin little englander ya ...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

“Little Englander”? A blatantly racist term rendered perfectly acceptable by the Establishment. Let’s face it Pansyboy you are about as much of an Irish Rebel as Graham fucking Norton. 

🎶We’re all going to Dublin in the green in the green, where the helmets glisten in the sun......ooh er, missus🎶

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

DC, you may have noticed I've been conversing with the long deceased Alfie Noakes regarding various forms of curry.

You're probably not aware, but dead Alf was The Corner's foremost curry connoisseur until he was exposed as a disgusting plagiarist for lifting a Vivek Singh recipe directly from The Guardian. By Frank, no less.

This shit hasn't sat right with me for years. As a victim myself of chancing plagiarist JohnnyfuckingSaucepants, I absolutely despise people who do not credit original source material. That being said, I know you're a close personal friend of Vivek and was wondering if you would be so kind as to extend an apology on behalf of The Corner the next time you're round his for a mutton vindaloo. Please also extend my warmest regards to Cyrus Todiwala.

Being a Derek & Clive connoisseur, Alfie Noakes’ moniker appealed to me when perusing the member’s list before I paid my subscription here. I never got the pleasure but I do know that he went downhill after his ‘mutha got cancer of the arsehole.’ Bengal-Viv and I are no longer on speaking terms. He’s a very controlling and envious man, atypical of many alpha-male Sikhs, and took it badly when his wife, Irene, informed him that she’d enjoyed a ‘metacarpal moment’ with me in the early 90’s. Fuck him. Cyrus sends his regards to all and is offering a discount at his Heathrow establishment to the top four on the Corner LB, on Xmas day. PM me for details. ‘Todi’ is nothing like that cunt Viv…we laugh long and hard when I insist that his wife is a notorious dogger…due to her Christian name.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

This has nothing to do with aviation, leaving aside the increased numbers of deaths among pilots this year.

Which medical science is this? The one where the trial data is corrupted? The same one where the papers are locked away for 75 years? 

You’re a bright boy, Beasto…you surely know that this was an analogy on ‘science’ from @Ape™️, and a fair one. You’re sounding like Roops ffs…who takes comments literally when it suits her fucking agenda. Knock it off.

Incidentally…where do you get the figures on pilot mortality? This is going to be fascinating, best make sure it’s accurate…

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Alas, Bubs, whilst I completely agree with you, I fear I can predict the answer you will receive regarding this.

Alongside the nomination of cunts of the world, she's added the caveat of discussing them. I may be wrong, but I thought the site tagline used to be "Nominate the cunts of the world" but when I just checked, it now appears to be "The place to name the cunts of world". That being the case, she will refute your statement as being erroneous as she can prove that she actively engages in discussing said cunts. The question is, has this been recently changed to deflect from accusations such as those levelled against her and useless fucking cunts such as Frank in so much that they never bother to make a nomination? I don't know, I could be wrong and I'll willingly admit it if I am, unlike certain others who shall remain nameless.

As for rule 7, despite being guilty of making a number of personal digs at other members that could be construed as persuing a vendetta, she will no doubt state that she never responds with abuse unless it is first levelled at her, which whilst technically true, doesn't negate the fact that she still engages in it.

She can also quite cleverly state that she doesn't "foment" arguments as she is just responding to posts that in her opinion are factually inaccurate and isn't actively trying to agitate Corner opinion. Again, technically true if you take her word at face value, but it's open to interpretation and she cannot categorically prove she isn't actively hounding Billy for reasons of a personal nature. There have been plenty of bullshit statements on here that she hasn't responded to.

Finally, she will no doubt react to this post by saying that I'm a hypocrite who has no right to criticise her or anyone else for breaking the site rules when I have broken almost every single one multiple times. To which my answer would be that I may have, but I've never denied it or hidden behind clever words to try and disguise the fact.

At the end of the day your accusations are open to interpretation as she has a viable excuse for every action that she takes. But when half a dozen or so members question the validity of her excuses you have to wonder whether there's no smoke without fire.

She still has time to adapt and change but sadly she’s got too much in common with that other arrogant clown Bojo, who seems to be in a similar quandary to her right now. We all know that I’m fuck all on here, but it’s the calibre of the cunts that are now flagging her conduct on the site that should have her ears pricking up…sadly, that’s beyond her, I suspect.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

As founding fathers of The Clique, we know it’s the impossible war.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She still has time to adapt and change but sadly she’s got too much in common with that other arrogant clown Bojo, who seems to be in a similar quandary to her right now. We all know that I’m fuck all on here, but it’s the calibre of the cunts that are now flagging her conduct on the site that should have her ears pricking up…sadly, that’s beyond her, I suspect.

Give it time, DC, you could be one of the best.