CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Bull, Red Bull Racing and all associated cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 10/10/2022 at 19:28, Witheredscrote said:

Which just about sums up everything about this 5 pages of trite. It's made worse by the fact that none of you have ever been behind the wheel of a racing car. 

What a career you had eh Withers...

Found this picture of you, still racing in your 50s... Your racing spirit is truly inspirational.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/french-racing-car.html?sortBy=relevant

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a career you had eh Withers...

Found this picture of you, still racing in your 50s... Your racing spirit is truly inspirational.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/french-racing-car.html?sortBy=relevant

What a lump of shit. Look at the drive train. An 18 inch prop shaft driving a bevelled crossbeam axle.. which is then connected to another fucking axle by a chain and sprocket. Only the French.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a lump of shit. Look at the drive train. An 18 inch prop shaft driving a bevelled crossbeam axle.. which is then connected to another fucking axle by a chain and sprocket. Only the French.

He based the aerodynamics on a goose's body shape apparently... Doesn't even resemble a Goose. What a vile, Goose obsessed, stinking French pervert he is. 

• 1 year later...
On 05/12/2021 at 14:27, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Where do I start? The Red Bull drink...nasty tasting shite that is probably no better for your health than sniffing an eighth of Colombia's best export, and because so many cunts buy this overpriced shite Red Bull can afford to run an F1 team. The head of said team Helmut Marko looks like he'd be right at home wearing a certain Hugo Boss designed uniform worn by the Germans in the 40s and should be living in Argentina.

Then we have the team principal Christian Horner...who left his then pregnant (or recently gave birth) wife once that 60 year old slapper Geriatric 'Ginger Spice' Halliwell flashed her ass at him. Then we have failed F1 driver and Hollywood film psychopath lookalike Jos Verstappen...good old Jos has an interesting past and has had many accusations of violence against females. He allegedly tried to run over an ex,  however most if not all these accusations went away after the chequebook came out. Jos is now reliving his F1 dream through his son Mad Max...although a potentially great driver Max clearly has his father's temper. He is overly aggressive and the cunt will no doubt cause a serious accident one day.

What an absolute shower of cunts.

I hope Max loses out on the Championship has a meltdown enables DRS and runs over the whole fucking lot of them before driving off beyond Thunderdome.

PS Fuck off if you don't like F1 and fuck off again if you like Red Bull.

Raasters you moron, give us an update on what on earth is going on at RBR!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Raasters you moron, give us an update on what on earth is going on at RBR!

Horner sent flirty texts to some bint on the payroll because Baby Spice is quickly becoming Pensioner Spice.

He got shot down and she refused to delete the messages despite him pathetically begging her to do so the moment he figured out he'd been trapped.

RB did an internal investigation and found Horner not guilty, fired the bint, but Jos Verstappen hasn't beaten or run his wife over with a car for years so he's reacting in his usual way towards a vulnerable and distracted target and demanding Horner's blood for the good of "the team".

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Horner sent flirty texts to some bint on the payroll because Baby Spice is quickly becoming Pensioner Spice.

He got shot down and she refused to delete the messages despite him pathetically begging her to do so the moment he figured out he'd been trapped.

RB did an internal investigation and found Horner not guilty, fired the bint, but Jos Verstappen hasn't beaten or run his wife over with a car for years so he's reacting in his usual way towards a vulnerable and distracted target and demanding Horner's blood for the good of "the team".

I can't say I blame Christian Horny for wishing to put his cock elsewhere. With all that hot fanny in and around the paddock, it's a mystery why he chose to be with Ginger Spice, whose attention-seeking nature and media history was always going to attract scrutiny from ruthless British tabloids. It may be a little cruel to opine, but I'm hoping the furor will cause a rift within the team, giving RB's nearest competitor hope they might win just one race this reason.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You're referring to my mate Fiona Hewitson. A well-respected - if not a little goofy - tart with integrity, who's been in F1 for over 15 years.. and dating JV for the past 18 months. 

Horner's not to blame. He's surrounded by young drivers and their puffy-lipped tarts, while home-wrecker Halliwell has turned into Chucky.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're referring to my mate Fiona Hewitson. A well-respected - if not a little goofy - tart with integrity, who's been in F1 for over 15 years.. and dating JV for the past 18 months. 

Horner's not to blame. He's surrounded by young drivers and their puffy-lipped tarts. Home-wrecker Halliwell has turned into Chuckie.  

You know fuck all about very little. Piss off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Horner's not to blame. He's surrounded by young drivers and their puffy-lipped tarts, while home-wrecker Halliwell has turned into Chucky.  

Oh fuck, that explains why Jos is on the warpath. Red Bull must be feeling guilty about their dominance making the races shit, so they're just playing EastEnders in the paddock.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I miss Bubba.

Typical Frenchie. You lot always cry in the moment, but the reality is you get off on the feeling of jackboots on your bollocks.

I bet Bubba is doing it on purpose - setting off the Stockholm Syndrome he's carefully seeded into your simple Gallic mind. All he has to do is outlive you and he wins.

• Like 1