CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Davies

Stubby Pecker

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to be commenting rather a lot recently, Drew.

Have you completed all of your 'money-saving' boiler repairs this side of Christmas, freeing your time to hit the Frosty Jack's non-stop for the coming month?

Wanker.

He’s hit the booze hard since he got the boot from Pimlico Plumbers. Being triple vaxxed couldn’t even save him. Something to do with that row of terraced houses blowing up 5 minutes after he arrived to repair the boiler in the flat above Bargain Booze.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s hit the booze hard since he got the boot from Pimlico Plumbers. Being triple vaxxed couldn’t even save him. Something to do with that row of terraced houses blowing up 5 minutes after he arrived to repair the boiler in the flat above Bargain Booze.

He told me he was Corgi registered 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Get with the times Ape, you retarded cunt. I'm repairing my own air source heat pumps now.

drew, you fucking mole rat, previously on the (very) odd occasion you’d make a post that might bring a twinge of a smile to the corner of Ol’ Bubba’s mouth; but, since my phenomenal return you’ve failed to make me even think about laughing. 

Furthermore, the only ‘thing’ that likes your posts is a pork sword-wielding blot on humanity’s copybook. 

Get funny, pronto. 

Guest Fatty Junior
On 13/12/2021 at 20:45, Stubby Pecker said:

Would you like to clarify these comments panzy?

My sixth finger is hovering over the report button and @Fatty Junioris frothing at the japs eye to sniff out another nonce 

Yeah, fucking Hairy fanny and those other self righteous cunts turning a blind eye to noncery, Cunts

On 14/12/2021 at 14:05, Parabolic Cunting said:

This is beautiful

You need to treasure every moment of the rev, ParaCunt.

He maybe an uncouth scots savage with a brain frozen from all that rain and darkness, but when it comes to straight-to-the-point cunting, he’s got few equals.

He ghost writes for Mills & Boon

• Like 1