CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Davies

Stubby Pecker

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Caan played Santino 'Sonny' Corleone'. A pure bred Sicilian with a complexion like Patsy Palmer and pig eyelashes. It's a pity the director's name changing nephew wasn't ten years older at the time. Nicolas Cage nee Coppola would have been perfect.

Caan was top notch in ‘Elf’. He fit the bill to perfection.

On 23/12/2021 at 07:53, Dyslexic cnut said:

Prof…it’s not officially Xmas until you’ve told a roll of cellotape to ‘fuck off!’

Merry Christmas Dyslexic cnut 🎅 

I hope Father Christmas brought you everything you want?

I am having an out of date M&S chicken - 🐔 yum. (only by one day).

Love ProfB XXX

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB XXX

Statistics say the Chinky Flu vaccine is just as effective against salmonella as it is Covid, so fill your boots. I expect you'll be having stomach cramps and sickness in about 4 hours.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Statistics say the Chinky Flu vaccine is just as effective against salmonella as it is Covid, so fill your boots. I expect you'll be having stomach cramps and sickness in about 4 hours.

The question on everyone's lips is if you'll make it to dinner time, Drew. Personally I'm impressed that you're still conscious.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Got another for 2-morrow, best date M&S had was 24th. I am triple jabbed, so delighted to hear it prevents salmonella too, I never knew that. My forum chums often surprise me with their in depth knowledge on all kinds of things.

Enjoy the rest of your eve Cunty BigBollox.

Love ProfBxxx

On 25/12/2021 at 11:47, ProfB said:

Love ProfB XXX

Did you have a good Christmas @ProfB? I'm sure you got a full load from Santas sack didn't you? 

• Like 1

On 25/12/2021 at 21:03, ProfB said:

Got another for 2-morrow, best date M&S had was 24th. I am triple jabbed, so delighted to hear it prevents salmonella too, I never knew that. My forum chums often surprise me with their in depth knowledge on all kinds of things.

Enjoy the rest of your eve Cunty BigBollox.

Love ProfBxxx

I genuinely want you dead

Stupid fucking cunt 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 13/12/2021 at 14:12, PANZER MURPHY said:

Influencer..what a marvellous world we live in.. beats work any day tho

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, I have tried to ignore, and avoid this 'influencer' shit, and failed.  In my quest to become a complete cunt, I have looked to the greatest influencer of cuntitude. The biggest cunt of all.@Decimus, thank you, you absolute cunt. lol lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzer, I have tried to ignore, and avoid this 'influencer' shit, and failed.  In my quest to become a complete cunt, I have looked to the greatest influencer of cuntitude. The biggest cunt of all.@Decimus, thank you, you absolute cunt. lol lol

It's an incredibly niche position to hold, but I can hand on heart say that you're my favourite septuagenarian, insolvent, thrice cancer riddled, hole-in-the-ground shitting, half-breed French cunt of all time.

And that's despite the fact that you've taken the saying "What's good for the goose" to an astonishingly perverse, and quite frankly autistic literal conclusion.

Bonsoir, mon ami.

• Like 1