CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember when he tried to pretend that he was ‘Tracy Gough’? Some NZ millionaire with a big mansion. He even used an estate agent photo to try and convince us it was his house.

I think i remember that,what a fucking worm.The poor thick bastard hasn't even got Bangingkids.net to return to now lol.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Same as usual. 

He screamed for you for a bit after you logged out until I told him you'd left, then he just sort of flitted about the noms quietly before getting wiped.

You've got a genuine nutter after you there, Eric.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He screamed for you for a bit after you logged out until I told him you'd left, then he just sort of flitted about the noms quietly before getting wiped.

You've got a genuine nutter after you there, Eric.

I had nothing to do with his ‘Bangin Tunes’ website being shut down. But someone on CC did. I am for the moment sworn to secrecy.

Let’s be honest though… what the fuck is a man in his 50s doing spending all their time chatting to 14 year old boys about dance music? The filthy deviant cunt.

Hello Johnny. I know you’re reading this. 😆 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I had nothing to do with his ‘Bangin Tunes’ website being shut down. But someone on CC did. I am for the moment sworn to secrecy.

Let’s be honest though… what the fuck is a man in his 50s doing spending all their time chatting to 14 year old boys about dance music? The filthy deviant cunt.

Hello Johnny. I know you’re reading this. 😆 

I'm serious, Eric. The cunt is laser focused on you.

Tried throwing @ChildeHarold at him to keep the show going after you left - it didn't even register.

I can't help but imagine a cunt sitting in a dark room lit by a single computer monitor, walls covered by CC screenshots of your posts, surrounded by spunk encrusted Eric Cartman plushies.

The sheer drive to keep the act going reeks of severe mental illness - he never stopped melting down, he just continued to do it on BT - I saw that shit and I know you did, too.

He made alt accounts on there so he could talk to himself about how much he hated you.

It's getting a bit past funny spacker meltdowns at this point if I'm being honest.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

I'm serious, Eric. The cunt is laser focused on you.

Tried throwing @ChildeHarold at him to keep the show going after you left - it didn't even register.

I can't help but imagine a cunt sitting in a dark room lit by a single computer monitor, walls covered by CC screenshots of your posts, surrounded by spunk encrusted Eric Cartman plushies.

The sheer drive to keep the act going reeks of severe mental illness - he never stopped melting down, he just continued to do it on BT - I saw that shit and I know you did, too.

He made alt accounts on there so he could talk to himself about how much he hated you.

It's getting a bit past funny spacker meltdowns at this point if I'm being honest.

It’s heartwarming to know that I’ve been such an instrumental part in reducing a genuinely stupid fucking cunt to a gibbering, shit fondling psycho. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s heartwarming to know that I’ve been such an instrumental part in reducing a genuinely stupid fucking cunt to a gibbering, shit fondling psycho. 

You really are rotten. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was flattered to see the water-blasting wanker had a little mention for me in one of his posts:

IMG-1160.jpg

What a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

I went to see The Musical Box perform Selling England By The Pound yesterday, at The Forum in Bath. If you’re a fan of Peter Gabriel era Genesis I highly recommend seeing them - absolutely brilliant. If you’re not a fan of Peter Gabriel era Genesis, get fucked.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I went to see The Musical Box perform Selling England By The Pound yesterday, at The Forum in Bath. If you’re a fan of Peter Gabriel era Genesis I highly recommend seeing them - absolutely brilliant. If you’re not a fan of Peter Gabriel era Genesis, get fucked.

Yeah, Bath - the home of provocative left wing fringe theatre in the mould of The Roundhouse in the 1960s. I don’t think. You soft cunt. 

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Is he the one who was made of cheese like in Mighty Boosh?

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, Bath - the home of provocative left wing fringe theatre in the mould of The Roundhouse in the 1960s. I don’t think. You soft cunt. 

Another great example of why you’re widely considered to be a verbose imbecile and a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Was that you in the queue wearing flared stonewashed Wranglers, a crimson velvet waistcoat and a yellow kipper tie Ape? If it was I’m sorry for shouting ‘CUNT!’ and lobbing a half eaten Big Mac at you, as I drove past laughing in my imaginary M4. It won’t happen again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was that you in the queue wearing flared stonewashed Wranglers, a crimson velvet waistcoat and a yellow kipper tie Ape? If it was I’m sorry for shouting ‘CUNT!’ and lobbing a half eaten Big Mac at you, as I drove past laughing in my imaginary M4. It won’t happen again.

I wondered who the spastic was with fluorescent teeth and an old van full of dead Xmas trees! It all makes sense now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wondered who the spastic was with fluorescent teeth and an old van full of dead Xmas trees was! It all makes sense now.

That was Eddie. The useless lazy black cunt has still got a backlog of over four hundred undelivered trees of mine. And his gnashers aren’t fluorescent as he’s shown me a picture taken in broad daylight, of his entire tribe back in the jungle, and they all look like that (apart from one terrified looking white man wearing a vicars dog collar and a Pith helmet in a huge cooking  pot).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That was Eddie. The useless lazy black cunt has still got a backlog of over four hundred undelivered trees of mine. And his gnashers aren’t fluorescent as he’s shown me a picture taken in broad daylight, of his entire tribe back in the jungle, and they all look like that (apart from one terrified looking white man wearing a vicars dog collar and a Pith helmet in a huge cooking  pot).

How’s your Australian colleague Bruce the spruce doing with the container load you sent him?