CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Somebody's put money into that video... they are just tools to that end. Begs the question has 50 years of Women's Liberation achieved anything or resulted in the actual loss of respect for women now. 

H, inviting Neil to discuss the evolution of women's liberation is a bit like inviting Oliver Reed onto Channel 4's 'After Dark'.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

H, inviting Neil to discuss the evolution of women's liberation is a bit like inviting Oliver Reed onto Channel 4's 'After Dark'.

He looks like he’s weighing up the possibility of scuttling the Mardy Bear lookalike sat next to him. He must have been around 8/10 pissed at the time.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bliss. Where is this shithole?  Door open to let in the traffic fumes, and let the cockroaches out. Are you in trouble?

Kentish Town. I can’t remember the last time I requested a table for two. Mrs K lost interest in ‘98 when I threatened to fork her in the eye at the Bluebird. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

At least the cheap, pressure-treated softwood table doesn't outshine the plastic, faux wood floorboards. But seriously Frank, dining alone again?

The missus has gone out tonight with a couple of her pals, which means when she returns at around wine o'clock, there's an excellent chance I'll get my card stamped.

Truthfully, when was the last time you put your penis inside of another person?

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At least the cheap, pressure-treated softwood table doesn't outshine the plastic, faux wood floorboards. But seriously Frank, dining alone again?

The missus has gone out tonight with a couple of her pals, which means when she returns at around wine o'clock, there's an excellent chance I'll get my card stamped.

Excluding a semi frozen corpse?

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@Wolfie Look at the picture again. I'm pretty sure that it's Ming leant up against a chair. The very dead, rancid Tiddly-Wink.

• 2 weeks later...