CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ghost of George Best

camberwell gypsy

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

SP, I've just watched tonight's episode of Winterwatch and the made for idiots cod science and the rampant nepotism had me spitting feathers. 

It goes without saying that I'd dilate Packham's step daughter's chuff to 5 times its normal size, but rather than smoking a cigarette afterwards I'd take a lump hammer to the lot of them.

I don’t want to get drawn into a protracted argument Doc into how we perceive the natural world in different ways, but please explain what cod science had you spitting grouse and pheasant feathers?

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll have you fucking know, wanker, my good mate uncle @Ape™️ named part of his garden ‘The Stubby Pecker landing zone’ for his little choppers 

Ape’s been arrested in Tesco’s today after apparently attempting to purchase a large quantity of value beans while wearing a mask. After a long standoff armed police stormed the shop and surrounded the beans aisle before tazering him and forcibly ripping off his mask. The police have said that he remains in custody and will be released as soon as he’s finished painting the propellor tips on their helicopter.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Ape’s been arrested in Tesco’s today after apparently attempting to purchase a large quantity of value beans while wearing a mask. After a long standoff armed police stormed the shop and surrounded the beans aisle before tazering him and forcibly ripping off his mask. The police have said that he remains in custody and will be released as soon as he’s finished painting the propellor tips on their helicopter.

He always wanted to be a chopper copper 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll have you fucking know, wanker, my good mate uncle @Ape™️ named part of his garden ‘The Stubby Pecker landing zone’ for his little choppers 

The only “Stubby Pecker landing zone” in my garden is where the dog takes a shit.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Helicopters don’t have propellers.

So, to conclude - fuck off.

• Like 2

On 20/01/2022 at 20:08, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/hidden-footage-captures-ghost-george-26003383

So George's batty widow believes her home is haunted because things go missing and turn up sometimes months later (yep that happens to all if us. Its losing your memory), lights flickering (dodgy wiring) heavy furniture moving on it's own (bollocks) and the TV bursting into life (usually happens when the bastard remote wedges its self down the side of the sofa). But what finished it for me was "There's spirits come to visit and I believe george is one of them"!  No sweetheart. If there were spirits there, that proddy cunt would drink every fucking one of them.  Lol fuck off. So you should. 

I believe her, because I too have experienced the unexplained.

Love ProfB xxx