CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ghost of George Best

camberwell gypsy

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/hidden-footage-captures-ghost-george-26003383

So George's batty widow believes her home is haunted because things go missing and turn up sometimes months later (yep that happens to all if us. Its losing your memory), lights flickering (dodgy wiring) heavy furniture moving on it's own (bollocks) and the TV bursting into life (usually happens when the bastard remote wedges its self down the side of the sofa). But what finished it for me was "There's spirits come to visit and I believe george is one of them"!  No sweetheart. If there were spirits there, that proddy cunt would drink every fucking one of them.  Lol fuck off. So you should. 

• Like 1

Celebrity Help! My House Is Haunted.....jesus fucking christ!. The cunts that made this shit and the publicity  seeking cunts that appear in need wood chipping,but worse than that are the cunts that tune into this cunt fest. How fucking empty and useless is your life if this is what you class as entertainment?

If they do manage to contact him maybe they should ask him if he has any guilt in denying someone more in need of a liver than that waste of skin was.

• Like 3

Guest Lairy Larry

I remember a reporter tracked down bestie in a pub in Surrey, he asked - "Why are you still drinking alcohol after your transplant", Bestie replied "Don't worry, it's not my liver".

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Celebrity Help! My House Is Haunted.....jesus fucking christ!. The cunts that made this shit and the publicity  seeking cunts that appear in need wood chipping,but worse than that are the cunts that tune into this cunt fest. How fucking empty and useless is your life if this is what you class as entertainment?

If they do manage to contact him maybe they should ask him if he has any guilt in denying someone more in need of a liver than that waste of skin was.

My second wife started regularly  staying out till 2 or 3 in the morning and some of my mates told me they’d seen her in various local pubs late at night. It was only after I divorced her I discovered she’d  been out looking for me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DCI Jean Cunt said:

I remember a reporter tracked down bestie in a pub in Surrey, he asked - "Why are you still drinking alcohol after your transplant", Bestie replied "Don't worry, it's not my liver".

I’ve heard that George Best turned down Drew’s liver.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Oliver Reed. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

My second wife started regularly  staying out till 2 or 3 in the morning and some of my mates told me they’d seen her in various local pubs late at night. It was only after I divorced her I discovered she’d  been out looking for me.

'I don't have much luck with holidays. 4 years ago, a week in Antigua... my wife gets pregnant. 2 years ago, 10 days in Florida.. my wife gets pregnant again. In future, I shall take her with me.'

-Bob Monkhouse.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'I don't have much luck with holidays. 4 years ago, a week in Antigua... my wife gets pregnant. 2 years ago, 10 days in Florida.. my wife gets pregnant again. In future, I shall take her with me.'

-Bob Monkhouse.

I saw Bob Monkhouse at Highbury Barn a long time ago and the last hour of his show when he reeled off jokes on whatever topic random people in the audience suggested was seriously impressive. He was one of the filthiest comedians I’ve seen too. Top man.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I saw Bob Monkhouse at Highbury Barn a long time ago and the last hour of his show when he reeled off jokes on whatever topic random people in the audience suggested was seriously impressive. He was one of the filthiest comedians I’ve seen too. Top man.

I can vouch for how consistently good he was, Bill. In the late 80’s, when he was deeply unfashionable, he did a benefit gig for a hospice near us at which a friend of his had been nursed. He was bloody funny, blue as Everton, mocked his reputation for smarminess brilliantly, and was a thoroughly nice chap to boot. He also did his trademark “ask me a question” bit at the end which was impressive. If you see his last gig at the Albury in 2003 on YouTube, surrounded by newer comics, he was still razor sharp at the end. Top man indeed. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can vouch for how consistently good he was, Bill. In the late 80’s, when he was deeply unfashionable, he did a benefit gig for a hospice near us at which a friend of his had been nursed. He was bloody funny, blue as Everton, mocked his reputation for smarminess brilliantly, and was a thoroughly nice chap to boot. He also did his trademark “ask me a question” bit at the end which was impressive. If you see his last gig at the Albury in 2003 on YouTube, surrounded by newer comics, he was still razor sharp at the end. Top man indeed. 

I've seen various panels of stand-up legends, assembled to discuss 'who's the greatest'. His name always seems to be there. Comedians as diverse as Jackie Mason - Jerry Sadowitz, Joan Rivers, Billy Connolly... all looked at him as the 'guv'nor' of stand-up.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So George's batty widow believes her home is haunted because things go missing and turn up sometimes months later (yep that happens to all if us. Its losing your memory), lights flickering (dodgy wiring) heavy furniture moving on it's own (bollocks) and the TV bursting into life (usually happens when the bastard remote wedges its self down the side of the sofa). But what finished it for me was "There's spirits come to visit and I believe george is one of them"!  No sweetheart. If there were spirits there, that proddy cunt would drink every fucking one of them.  Lol fuck off. So you should. 

Is this the long awaited* sequel to "A Haunting in Norfolk"? Somehow I was expecting so much more.

*Not really.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen various panels of stand-up legends, assembled to discuss 'who's the greatest'. His name always seems to be there. Comedians as diverse as Jackie Mason - Jerry Sadowitz, Joan Rivers, Billy Connolly... all looked at him as the 'guv'nor' of stand-up.

In those now distant times comics like Bob Monkhouse and Jim Davidson could still front prime time TV shows and have a completely separate ‘stand up’ career where they could be as unPC and offensive as fuck to just about anyone they chose.

Nowadays the ‘skinny jean, spiky hair, ten year old sneakers wearing cunts who masquerade as comedians and pollute the airwaves 24/7, eagerly lapped up by the fucking millennial mongs would die of shame if they accidentally offended anyone regarded as being in a minority or other perceived ‘oppressed’ or underprivileged’ group, because that would a hate crime obviously and their career would be over faster than Djokovics Australian Open defence.

Those rules don’t apply to what these skeletal ‘soy boy’ wankers or ‘lard arse’  lezzer slags say about anyone on the right hand side of the political divide. There’s nothing they can’t say on that score to get the leftie pink haired butt ugly brigade roaring.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do me a favour love, if you've got any booze in the house George isn't likely to be fucking about with books in the library is he?

I'll bet the books in your child-size 'study' have been gathering dust for decades, eventually morphing into the perfect table for cans of lager. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Perhaps (if I’ve got the right wife) he remembers what he used to empty his ball sack into. What a stupid fucking cunt he was

large.86AC9AF2-85BE-4941-A8A3-D3F3A175A2DF.jpeg.683254f02692e55af40113b9e0f862e5.jpeg

It’s easy to mock a loser like George, who Pele said was the best footballer he’d ever seen, and is regarded as the first superstar celebrity footballer, notching up three Miss Worlds and some of the best looking actresses and models ever on his bedpost. Right up until his death he would be in The Worlds End pub on the Kings Road in Chelsea every day and spent most of his time signing autographs and shaking hands with the never ending stream of people who came in just for the chance to meet him.

Anyway my taxi is outside Stubbs. The office couldn’t give me a price on the phone to take me to the ‘Stubby Pecker International Airport’. The bloke said he’d never fucking heard of it and asked me if I was drunk?

On 20/01/2022 at 20:08, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/hidden-footage-captures-ghost-george-26003383

It was probably a bookworm.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’s easy to mock a loser like George, who Pele said was the best footballer he’d ever seen, and is regarded as the first superstar celebrity footballer, notching up three Miss Worlds and some of the best looking actresses and models ever on his bedpost. Right up until his death he would be in The Worlds End pub on the Kings Road in Chelsea every day and spent most of his time signing autographs and shaking hands with the never ending stream of people who came in just for the chance to meet him.

Anyway my taxi is outside Stubbs. The office couldn’t give me a price on the phone to take me to the ‘Stubby Pecker International Airport’. The bloke said he’d never fucking heard of it and asked me if I was drunk?

I’ll have you fucking know, wanker, my good mate uncle @Ape™️ named part of his garden ‘The Stubby Pecker landing zone’ for his little choppers 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll have you fucking know, wanker, my good mate uncle @Ape™️ named part of his garden ‘The Stubby Pecker landing zone’ for his little choppers 

SP, I've just watched tonight's episode of Winterwatch and the made for idiots cod science and the rampant nepotism had me spitting feathers. 

It goes without saying that I'd dilate Packham's step daughter's chuff to 5 times its normal size, but rather than smoking a cigarette afterwards I'd take a lump hammer to the lot of them.