CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elle Darby "Influencer"

Uncle Meatus

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Fuck sake. This cunt tried to blag a free Valentines day fuck nest for it and its loyal penis by emailing an Irish cunt who owns a hotel and is a ..err..a cunt!!

Snowflake tears a-plenty 

Scrubberhttps://www.morganbranding.co.uk/elle-dar

Which species of monkey did they switch your brain with?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Dead Penelope said:

NINTCHDBPICT000703086696-1.jpg?w=620

So this dumb bitch travels the country without paying for ordinary looking sandwiches served with clumps of greenery in average looking bistro hotels? This type of pub is in every town in the UK. If she takes a break from her day job at Claire's Accessories she could pay £4.99 and have lunch in one everyday.

Christ, if I tucked into a trough of Wetherspoon's cheesy chips and mullered an entire French stick I wouldn't shit for a week. I don't know who these desperate, chavvy cunts are but he looks like a gay Italian waiter and her remarkably like a hamster with fresh hazlenuts. Another good example of the ongoing devolution of Homo sapien. 

7 hours ago, Goober said:

Jesus fucking Christ. Imagine the scrounging email to the beautician that did that.

If you graft the mouth of a Blackeye Thicklip Wrasse on to my face for free I'll promote your clinic to all my brain dead followers... 

If you look at him he looks if he has had his eyebrows plucked and possibly had work on his lower lip.