CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Equal opportunities employers

Snowy

Its been a long time since I've nominated someone but since Gareth has gone onto better things ,it's not good for us fucking binmen put it that way ,this is why your shit gets picked up late but I digress .

Now we all have a quota of flids that will be brought into one's career .

We can talk about critical race theory,we can talk about women's rights etc etc ,but there's one thing that no one addresses .

Retards .

Just like Gareth I've gone ahead in my bin career ,well I say gone ahead I've kinda been stumbling sideways like a bin lorry In the ice.

So to my point I'm the logistics manager of the local depot, you have to work out who does this who does that ,but I've got a stumbling block, it's retards who we have to employ because there's a quota ,bear in mind this job isn't for the brainest of people ,even are own manky would of got in.

But to say I was pissed today ,would be an understatement, there's me ,Mr dribbler walks In,hi sir what do I du.

Just consolidate the shit over there and we can go onto letting trucks out.

45 minutes later this cunt comes up to me don't know what you mean.

I preceeded to explain this to him like I would a child or mine and Dec's private messages ,how this shit works ,you have 2 apples over there ,I have one apple ,put your spit infested apple on my pile of apples .

They should all be gassed .

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 hours ago, Snowy said:

Its been a long time since I've nominated someone but since Gareth has gone onto better things ,it's not good for us fucking binmen put it that way ,this is why your shit gets picked up late but I digress .

We can talk about critical race theory,we can talk about women's rights etc etc ,but there's one thing that no one addresses .

Retards .

Just like Gareth I've gone ahead in my bin career ,well I say gone ahead I've kinda been stumbling sideways like a bin lorry In the ice.

So to my point I'm the logistics manager of the local depot, you have to work out who does this who does that ,but I've got a stumbling block, it's retards who we have to employ because there's a quota ,bear in mind this job isn't for the brainest of people ,even are own manky would of got in.

But to say I was pissed today ,would be an understatement, there's me ,Mr dribbler walks In,hi sir what do I du.

I preceeded to explain this to him like I would a child or mine and Dec's private messages ,how this shit works ,you have 2 apples over there ,I have one apple ,put your spit infested apple on my pile of apples .

Are you from Great Yarmouth? Fucking spacktard. Leave your bin career and fulfill your dream of fishing fluff out of your bellybutton and presenting the accumulated filth on tiny satin pillows for the other tyre swinging mongs to honk and clap in celebration of the worldly successes of their greatest achiever. Then kill yourself at the alter of your god, Bobby Davro.

15 hours ago, Snowy said:

Retards .

Without being too critical of your interlocution with underlings, I suggest replacing words like “consolidate”, with cones, arrows and gold stars. 

Guest judgetwi

If I were an employer I would only hire White, British, straight  males. Every other cunt has the potential to be fucking trouble.

Then if some employee turned out to be a lazy, useless fucking wanker I would accuse him of being a racist, homophobic, transphobic and sack the cunt.

He can take me to an Employment Tribunal if he likes but I will win. It’s the way the wind is blowing, it ain’t fucking Astro physics.

On 31/01/2022 at 22:57, Snowy said:

Retards .

If this is the level of your communication skills, then I'm not surprised the poor cunt didn't understand.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If I were an employer I would only hire White, British, straight  males. Every other cunt has the potential to be fucking trouble.

Then if some employee turned out to be a lazy, useless fucking wanker I would accuse him of being a racist, homophobic, transphobic and sack the cunt.

He can take me to an Employment Tribunal if he likes but I will win. It’s the way the wind is blowing, it ain’t fucking Astro physics.

If you pull up in the courtroom in your usual outfit, you can lob antisemitic and ablist in there for the Tribunal to consider. I’d leave the Menorah at home mind, lest the Tribunal chairman think you a retarded Liberace tribute act and rule for your employee out of spite. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you pull up in the courtroom in your usual outfit, you can lob antisemitic and ablist in there for the Tribunal to consider. I’d leave the Menorah at home mind, lest the Tribunal chairman think you a retarded Liberace tribute act and rule for your employee out of spite. 

I reckon old Solly is well acquainted with tribunals as a former copper dismissed for as yet undisclosed reasons.

I'm not sure why he's being so secretive about it, he's certainly not shy about coming across like a hard done by, whingeing little bitch on here most of the time.

• Like 2

On 02/02/2022 at 18:13, judgetwi said:

If I were an employer I would only hire White, British, straight males.

One out of three ain't bad, Solly, but are Jews considered Caucasian though? If not then you've completely failed to tick any of your prerequisites. 

I'd love to explain irony to you, but I doubt that you could comprehend it. 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Smashed when the original post was written.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/02/2022 at 14:28, Last Cunt Standing said:

Employment Tribunals aren’t held in a courtroom Skippy. There are no posh cunts with wigs and shit. Try and keep up to date you saddo. And learn how to spell wokie words before you start spouting them like a cunt. What a knob.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/02/2022 at 14:45, Decimus said:

I reckon old Solly is well acquainted with tribunals as a former copper dismissed for as yet undisclosed reasons.

I'm not sure why he's being so secretive about it, he's certainly not shy about coming across like a hard done by, whingeing little bitch on here most of the time.

Former copper eh? Is there no end to the shit you make up about me in order to shut me up. If you think I am going to stop taking the piss out of massive losers like you and Mr Roops by making me a fat, Jewboy, bender in a wheelchair you are dreaming mate. I fucking love it!!!

😁😁😁😁😁🔺

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Are Jews considered Caucasian though? 

An interesting question Marjorie. Apparently that massive intellectual, Whoopi Goldberg ( great name don’t you think?) thinks that is exactly the case. I can’t imagine that somebody with your brainpower is going to argue with some old tart on a daytime TV show aimed at fucking idiots. Knowing your place is one of the things I admire about you Marje.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Employment Tribunals aren’t held in a courtroom Skippy. There are no posh cunts with wigs and shit. Try and keep up to date you saddo. And learn how to spell wokie words before you start spouting them like a cunt. What a knob.

I stand corrected, Judy. I hope you’ll forgive me for using the word stand, I realise it’s been some time since you were erect in any sense. I’m not sure about this theory you were once a Copper myself, as I seem to remember being told the medics at Hendon regarded circumcision as an automatic fail in the entry medical. The fact your missing anatomy has been plugging a hole in a Golders Green radiator since Golda Meir means you’d be automatically barred even before you embarrassed yourself using crayons in the entry exam.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2022 at 22:01, Major Cunt said:

Jew out of three ain't bad, Solly. Are Jews considered Caucasian though? If not then you're going against your own mantra. 

Now that's what you call irony! 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

Well apparently Jews are genetically considered a race as some diseases/illnesses from breast cancer to Tay-Sachs disease disproportionately effect Jews. Also, professional jew and unfunny comedian David Baddiel says they are, so it must be true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well apparently Jews are genetically considered a race as some diseases/illnesses from breast cancer to Tay-Sachs disease disproportionately effect Jews. Also, professional jew and unfunny comedian David Baddiel says they are, so it must be true. 

If they have mainly been breeding within a fairly tightly confined group for around 3,000 years they will tend to have some genetic differences from the general population. The Romany population has though tended to mingle with other local populations and the genetic differences should be lower .. in places such as the UK and Ireland they having been blending into the general population for more than 150 years so the actually genetic differences for the Romany population might not now differ from the general population and thus only be a cultural difference. Perhaps Professor Roops might have some ideas?

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

An interesting question Marjorie. Apparently that massive intellectual, Whoopi Goldberg ( great name don’t you think?) thinks that is exactly the case. I can’t imagine that somebody with your brainpower is going to argue with some old tart on a daytime TV show aimed at fucking idiots. Knowing your place is one of the things I admire about you Marje.

After careful consideration of what little I know about you I reckon that regardless of "culture" you are a very, very angry Caucasian.

Guest judgetwi
On 06/02/2022 at 09:52, Last Cunt Standing said:

I stand corrected, Judy. I hope you’ll forgive me for using the word stand, I realise it’s been some time since you were erect in any sense. I’m not sure about this theory you were once a Copper myself, as I seem to remember being told the medics at Hendon regarded circumcision as an automatic fail in the entry medical. The fact your missing anatomy has been plugging a hole in a Golders Green radiator since Golda Meir means you’d be automatically barred even before you embarrassed yourself using crayons in the entry exam.

You what?

Guest judgetwi
On 06/02/2022 at 11:41, Dead Penelope said:

After careful consideration of what little I know about you I reckon that regardless of "culture" you are a very, very angry Caucasian.

Correct......but keep it to yourself ok? We don’t want to bring reality into a soap opera. It ruins the whole fucking thing.

On 03/02/2022 at 14:45, Decimus said:

whingeing little bitch

Speaking of which, where is your boyfriend Wolfie these days?

I'd hoped he'd contracted aids after consorting with the shirt-lifters when frequenting the public toilets in the park, while out walking his Poodles.

• Like 2

On 06/02/2022 at 10:11, camberwell gypsy said:

Well it's either a case of them truly being the lost tribe, or a millennium of keeping it in the extended family. Given your revelation regarding genetically inherited diseases then I'm inclined to believe the later. 

Using the Corner's own David Baddiel as a yardstick I'd be interested to know if alcoholism, obesity, and muscle wasting syndromes are abundant amongst the kike populace, but I've a feeling that like Baddiel in the comedy field he's an anomaly. 

On 05/02/2022 at 21:11, judgetwi said:

Goldberg you say? Now that's a Red Sea Pedestrian surname if ever I heard one. Obviously an intellectual like yourself is aware that the tribe own every single media medium from Hollywood to Fox News and anything in between.

That my friend is why you rarely here about the blockade of the port of Gaza, and the Palestinians being deprived of vital humanitarian aid like medicines, baby milk and just about every other essential a society fundamentally needs. He who controls the press controls the narrative. 

So is Whoopi claiming membership of the tribe? Now call me cynical but I can't recall seeing one black person whenever I've passed through Golders Green. I'm guessing that even the kikes are being forced to move with the times and now have a quota of ethnics to fill. 

Crazy times in the promised land, Meyer... 

• Like 1