CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If you'd have said this a few days ago I'd have laughed with you. How disrespectful to Ukraine. But reading between the lines I think Bozo's correct – to a point. It was the EU who shunned the UK at every opportunity, Macron and Tusk leading the charge of making it difficult for us leave, with as few freedoms granted as possible (fishing rights a good example) whose member states then started to take a post-Brexit interest in our coronavirus vaccine developments, and are now relying on the UK-US military relationship to shield Europe from Russia. We also managed to take advantage of covid by wangling the lion's share of the UEFA Euro Champs (inc. final at Wembley, lol). NATO's again shown how weak it can be when it matters, leaving the EU somewhat still reliant on the world's most powerful military alliance. GB is free to make decisions with complete autonomy from the EU, which has recently included the AUKUS nuclear treaty (shunning France in response to Brexit), demonstrating our taking advantage of the newfangled 'FREEEDOOMMMS' we have at our disposal. While I mean no disrespect to the plight of Zelensky, no one gave Brexit a chance and we've responded by using our freedoms well.   

I love the bozo..Best thing that ever happened to y'all 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can only speak as I find, and maybe Billy can shed some light on it as a member of the NI protestant community. But the impression I get is that the loyalists consider themselves to be British and fervently want to remain part of the UK regardless.

I'm all for self-determination and respect their stance. But I do wonder if the protestants who have never lived in mainland Britain realise the complete apathy that most of our citizens hold with regards to Ulster Most don't understand the complexities of the situation and really couldn't care less what happens to NI. The unionists are fighting to remain part of a nation that doesn't care about them or consider them to be an integral part of the UK.

100 years ago they were handed a rump state with a fully armed police force and armed milita and the ability to whistle up support from his majesty's  government..all to keep the filthy taig down ..and what did they do with it..marched down roads...filled the kids heads with rubbish..kept them outa school so they could practice blowing flutes and banging drums ..dressed them up in uniforms with more braid than an African despot..all the while ignoring the growing population on the other side that saw the benefit of education and grass roots politics.. ya get nothin standing around bonfires wavin flegs...and while I'm here..I'm aware y'all  are poorly educated..but  the province of ulster also contains a few counties that are in the Republic of Ireland..just putting it out there..so ya don't make a fool of yerselves down the boozer some night...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

One can only imagine the colossal fuck up that will occur when Ireland finally reunifies. The UKPLC can easily afford the take in every unionist that wants out. This would be a real boost by shifting our politics further to the right and if we dumped most in jock land, could get shot of the back stabbing SNP cunts.

Sitting back and watching Eire fail to deal with the seething pack of cunts that inhabit the north would be bloody hilarious. Not only would the laid back southern trotters get the fucking shocks of their lives trying to get to grips with an ultra inbred mafia like cabal of one eyed troglodytes who still think it’s 1915 or the seventies, but it would likely bankrupt them.

It won’t take a genius to work out the EUs or UKs response when they come (yet again) cap in hand.

How has foreign office managed without ya spudders baby..yer posts just scream intelligence and well thought out n considered opinion..yer wasted wankin off newts ina puddle..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

100 years ago they were handed a rump state with a fully armed police force and armed milita and the ability to whistle up support from his majesty's  government..all to keep the filthy taig down ..and what did they do with it..marched down roads...filled the kids heads with rubbish..kept them outa school so they could practice blowing flutes and banging drums ..dressed them up in uniforms with more braid than an African despot..all the while ignoring the growing population on the other side that saw the benefit of education and grass roots politics.. ya get nothin standing around bonfires wavin flegs...and while I'm here..I'm aware y'all  are poorly educated..but  the province of ulster also contains a few counties that are in the Republic of Ireland..just putting it out there..so ya don't make a fool of yerselves down the boozer some night...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Abject bollocks and a complete avoidance of the points I made. Not only have you confirmed the accusations of bigotry with your misinformed bilge, you've also confirmed that you have absolutely no idea about the history involved.

As you were.

• Like 2

On 15/03/2022 at 19:43, King Billy said:

Steady on now Blad with these wild accusations. Spotto doesn’t have a homophobic bone  in his body. Queer bashing and poof mocking possibly, but you have to take into account that most reasonable people in his youth (Victorian times), weren’t overly enamoured with the late night antics of the back door visitors, or ‘batty boys’ as you’re kinfolk would know them as.

More chuffing……less bottting.

• Like 2

On 23/03/2022 at 00:51, PANZER MURPHY said:

There's actually a smell of ignorance offa this ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I've been following this exchange in the hope that you can finally learn something about the average brit, and possibly make a start on removing that bag of McCain's from your shoulder. 

Your like the Corners Eamon De Valera standing on a soapbox with a loudspeaker spouting anti British propaganda to anyone who'll listen. The main problem with this tactic is due to an audience who are 99% British. Any cunt with half a brain would quickly reach the conclusion that their stuck in an echo chamber. 

Half or more of the fuckers that fought in the cause have formed a McMafia and are busy flooding the streets of the emerald Isle with Peruvian powder and Afghan smack. I always thought that part of the struggle was about improving the prospects of the next generation, It's almost as ironic as you grabbing the hated UK establishments dough by the fistful. 

The younger generation don't give a flying fuck about a speedy unification but are more interested in making it back from night out without being car-jacked or shot. 

Whatever way the wind blows England will be fine. We've been through far more threatening situations than not being invited to a summit in recent centuries.

Eventually the EU will get pissed off with you coming flat-cap in hand for Euros and you'll be forced in to excepting droves of migrants, ridiculous legislation around farming and fishing ect. 

Get that fucking sax out and change the tune for once... 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've been following this exchange in the hope that you can finally learn something about the average brit, and possibly make a start on removing that bag of McCain's from your shoulder. 

Your like the Corners Eamon De Valera standing on a soapbox with a loudspeaker spouting anti British propaganda to anyone who'll listen. The main problem with this tactic is due to an audience who are 99% British. Any cunt with half a brain would quickly reach the conclusion that their stuck in an echo chamber. 

Half or more of the fuckers that fought in the cause have formed a McMafia and are busy flooding the streets of the emerald Isle with Peruvian powder and Afghan smack. I always thought that part of the struggle was about improving the prospects of the next generation, It's almost as ironic as you grabbing the hated UK establishments dough by the fistful. 

The younger generation don't give a flying fuck about a speedy unification but are more interested in making it back from night out without being car-jacked or shot. 

Whatever way the wind blows England will be fine. We've been through far more threatening situations than not being invited to a summit in recent centuries.

Eventually the EU will get pissed off with you coming flat-cap in hand for Euros and you'll be forced in to excepting droves of migrants, ridiculous legislation around farming and fishing ect. 

The bogtrotters have now announced that they will be taking in 200,000 Ukes instead of the initial 100k they had invited, and granting them full access to all the welfare benefits, housing, education and integration into society, that only a couple of weeks ago they were denying to actual Irish citizens who didn’t consent to being injected with the experimental Bill Gates vaccines. 
It seems that’s not even enough for the fake actor playing the ‘hero’ Ukraine President, as he criticised Ireland yesterday for ‘not doing enough’. Typical weasel Mick politician Seamus O’Donkey jacket immediately telling the fakestream media not to read too much into his comments and not to believe their own ears.

The Paddies eh! What a total bunch of fucking morons, being played like Harry Hewitt  with Smeghan and Oprahs hairy hands  fully inserted, elbow deep up his ginger woke shitter. 

Fucking pot lickers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm not anti british I just correct poorly formed opinions izall major baby...and I'm interested in what I read here..its an insight into what y'all think...when compared with what the rest of the world think ..there is life outside the goldfish bowl ya know

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

The bogtrotters have now announced that they will be taking in 200,000 Ukes instead of the initial 100k they had invited, and granting them full access to all the welfare benefits, housing, education and integration into society, that only a couple of weeks ago they were denying to actual Irish citizens who didn’t consent to being injected with the experimental Bill Gates vaccines. 
It seems that’s not even enough for the fake actor playing the ‘hero’ Ukraine President, as he criticised Ireland yesterday for ‘not doing enough’. Typical weasel Mick politician Seamus O’Donkey jacket immediately telling the fakestream media not to read too much into his comments and not to believe their own ears.

The Paddies eh! What a total bunch of fucking morons, being played like Harry Hewitt  with Smeghan and Oprahs hairy hands  fully inserted, elbow deep up his ginger woke shitter. 

Fucking pot lickers.

It usta piss big Ian off when he'd get into back cab at Gatwick n the driver usta say..where to paddy...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'm not anti british I just correct poorly formed opinions izall major baby...and I'm interested in what I read here..its an insight into what y'all think...when compared with what the rest of the world think ..there is life outside the goldfish bowl ya know

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yet more pointless fucking drivel from the corners one trick pony.

Next up try gloating as to how “we’re“ all paying for you and your fellow fenian cunts to live ‘da liof of roily’ in your emerald utopia swift followed by ‘Ahh da wars over’ bollocks

Until you’re actually got something else to say other than repeating the same shite, fuck off and beat a horse to death

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yet more pointless fucking drivel from the corners one trick pony.

Next up try gloating as to how “we’re“ all paying for you and your fellow fenian cunts to live ‘da liof of roily’ in your emerald utopia swift followed by ‘Ahh da wars over’ bollocks

Until you’re actually got something else to say other than repeating the same shite, fuck off and beat a horse to death

Now repeat after me sputters baby...PANZERMURPHYBABY is a Nationalist..I'm the fellah in green...kang bally is a unionist..hes the orange guy...this is very important if you ever visit Ireland..get it wrong again and you'll be lookin for the number of bally baby's dentist...if yer lucky...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Now repeat after me sputters baby...PANZERMURPHYBABY is a Nationalist..I'm the fellah in green...kang bally is a unionist..hes the orange guy...this is very important if you ever visit Ireland..get it wrong again and you'll be lookin for the number of bally baby's dentist...if yer lucky...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yeah right. I have met plastics that are more Nationalist than you. The amount of dissidents left that are genuine Nationalist is tiny. 

I find Panzer an enigma .. he fell out with me because I voted leave .. I fail to understand why a nationalistic and proud Irishman should fail to understand this or why he is so hostile to the UK leaving the EU whilst his nationalism can accept the republic of Ireland (that fought to the death to leave the UK) that can remain part of the EU .. something that will and indeed is destroying the identity and soul of his "independent" country.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Yeah right. I have met plastics that are more Nationalist than you. The amount of dissidents left that are genuine Nationalist is tiny. 

Beasty baby...ya think ya have to be a  ...dissident to be a Nationalist...stick to the plague scam websites about how the lizard people are taking over the planet for the water or somthin.

PANZERMURPHYBABY.

On 24/03/2022 at 20:46, cuntspotter said:

More chuffing……less bottting.

Roman Abramovich suffered suspected poisoning at talks...

Too much 'botting' as my spirit guide Spot says.

Either that, or he sampled my pineapple upside down sponge cake.

Love ProfB XXX

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Either that, or he sampled my pineapple upside down sponge cake.

Can you give it opposable thumbs and your login details? It'd post more sense than any of the shit you flood the site with, you cretinous fucking spastic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Ta Pen

Us girls need to stick together  

Love Prof B xxx

If you're labouring under the misapprehension that Pen is a "girl", allow me to disabuse you of that notion. Pen's packing a Guinness world record sized todger, the likes of which has only ever been rivalled in history by various extinct sauropods.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Beasty baby...ya think ya have to be a  ...dissident to be a Nationalist...stick to the plague scam websites about how the lizard people are taking over the planet for the water or somthin.

PANZERMURPHYBABY.

The country is a fucking mess. The gombeen politicians with their long history of corruption have sold the people down the globo homo river. Just like in England, with its equally corrupt politicians, there is no political route out of the shitshow. 

I am for Ireland to be 32 counties, but not a multicultural cesspool. That’s what you are going to get. 

• Like 1