CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is it just me that thinks the COP26 conference in Glasgow will be a big fucking waste of time if Vladimir goes all nuclear on the rest of the world. Does anybody even know what the carbon footprint of a cruise missile is??

John Kerry, the Punch and Judy faced,  Washington DC swamp rat, who flies around the world by private jet, in his latest role as Dementia Joe’s ‘Climate change ambassador’, said last week that Putins invasion of Ukraine is likely to distract the Russian people from the real problem they face, which is the climate emergency.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Holy fuck those thermobaric things are fucking scary. Looks like a mini nuke on its own...:

Is it just me or is this ‘war’ which is dominating the news suffering from a very unusual and very suspect lack of footage of anything much actually occurring. The BBC news showing a formation of Russian fighter jets filmed on a mobile phone which was hours later exposed as footage from a 2019 air display, and various MSM video clips showing actors being made up to look as if they had been injured in battle? Considering everyone has a camera phone nowadays, it’s rather odd that the news is a constant loop of fake news wankers describing the battles that have been taking place without any visual proof that any of what they are saying is true. Mmmm?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is it just me or is this ‘war’ which is dominating the news suffering from a very unusual and very suspect lack of footage of anything much actually occurring. The BBC news showing a formation of Russian fighter jets filmed on a mobile phone which was hours later exposed as footage from a 2019 air display, and various MSM video clips showing actors being made up to look as if they had been injured in battle? Considering everyone has a camera phone nowadays, it’s rather odd that the news is a constant loop of fake news wankers describing the battles that have been taking place without any visual proof that any of what they are saying is true. Mmmm?

I have noticed this... Even the gore sites aren't showing shit. There's one video going around of a bunch of burning bodies around military vehicles which could be any cunts anywhere, and that was on twitter. Usually when shit kicks off somewhere shit like the middle east or Africa there's tons of shit - could just be that Europeans aren't as willing to film dead or dying cunts mind.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I have noticed this... Even the gore sites aren't showing shit. There's one video going around of a bunch of burning bodies around military vehicles which could be any cunts anywhere, and that was on twitter. Usually when shit kicks off somewhere shit like the middle east or Africa there's tons of shit - could just be that Europeans aren't as willing to film dead or dying cunts mind.

All I've noticed is reporters clad in flak jackets and helmets in a particular "war torn" city, standing on their hotel roof in absolute silence, telling us of the "severe shelling" they are currently under. No flames, no loud blasts; fuck all. It may not be the biggest war, but it's as sure as shit,  the fucking quietest. 

If you were to believe the UK media, you'd think Ukraine were winning and Russia were/are struggling. Any cunt who thinks Putin will back off, humiliate himself and risk getting replaced is a daft cunt. Vlad the Mads been planning this for ages, and can really go up a few gears if and when he wants. My utmost respect to Ukraines military, and civilian fighters etc but they stand no chance over the next few days. Vlad has 600+ billion in reserves, control of the gas pipe and his mates in China who'll find a way of helping him trade and get around any monetary sanctions the west impose. All this whilst the EU will continue to supply Ukraine with weapons, but finance Russia's war machine via gas dependency, and we'll continue to help Russia (via China) whilst supplying weapons to Ukraine also. 

What a fucking farce.

The sooner we start using the coal reserves etc we have and stop depending on other nations for energy the better. Fucking Tory wankers sell everything off to the highest bidder though don't they, whilst pursuing ridiculous green targets to please the eco types. Never mind, millionaire Sunak's hasn't forgotten the plebs...to combat the £700 (soon to be much more) hike per household in energy costs he's giving us all £200...that we'll have to pay back over 4 years or something. Lol.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

We’ve already done everything possible to try to make the daft cunts know their place. Our current policy of totally ignoring them seems to be working just fine. Only a matter of time till they’re begging us to colonise them again and beat the living daylights out of them all daily. (The good old days).

Wars over man...and anyway..yer people need have no fear bally baby..we aren't going to treat them like yer lot treated us..they'll still have a voice ..albeit a smaller quieter one ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wars over man...and anyway..yer people need have no fear bally baby..we aren't going to treat them like yer lot treated us..they'll still have a voice ..albeit a smaller quieter one ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How did the divorce gig go last night? Did you give the divorcee one?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you were to believe the UK media, you'd think Ukraine were winning and Russia were/are struggling. Any cunt who thinks Putin will back off, humiliate himself and risk getting replaced is a daft cunt. Vlad the Mads been planning this for ages, and can really go up a few gears if and when he wants. My utmost respect to Ukraines military, and civilian fighters etc but they stand no chance over the next few days. Vlad has 600+ billion in reserves, control of the gas pipe and his mates in China who'll find a way of helping him trade and get around any monetary sanctions the west impose. All this whilst the EU will continue to supply Ukraine with weapons, but finance Russia's war machine via gas dependency, and we'll continue to help Russia (via China) whilst supplying weapons to Ukraine also. 

What a fucking farce.

The sooner we start using the coal reserves etc we have and stop depending on other nations for energy the better. Fucking Tory wankers sell everything off to the highest bidder though don't they, whilst pursuing ridiculous green targets to please the eco types. Never mind, millionaire Sunak's hasn't forgotten the plebs...to combat the £700 (soon to be much more) hike per household in energy costs he's giving us all £200...that we'll have to pay back over 4 years or something. Lol.

You just about nailed it with this comment OCR. The only thing I'd add, is we should still be trying to exterminate any women with feet bigger than size 6.  These megaped gorgons are behind so many of the world's ills.

Rat

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You just about nailed it with this comment OCR. The only thing I'd add, is we should still be trying to exterminate any women with feet bigger than size 6.  These megaped gorgons are behind so many of the world's ills.

Rat

Agreed, any woman with feet bigger than size 6 should be classed as transbender. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How did the divorce gig go last night? Did you give the divorcee one?

Ima professional man..never mix biz with pleasure ..I've a few numbers in my instrument case tho ..goin for a drink tonight in the brazen head with one of the  party goers from lastnite...life's good..don't sweat the small shite 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hard to argue with that, old Nikita really is/was a useless sack of shit. Apparently Haas could be fucked for money also. The only Hass I like is avocado. 

Personally I'm hoping the war lasts just long enough for Mazepin junior to get conscripted and petrol bombed by a rogue Ukranian grandmother. The only cunt Gene Haas has to blame is himself for being a tight cunt and trying to whore his team to the highest bidding sponsor regardless of their reputation. They had everything going for them when they joined up, two decent drivers, a handy parts deal with Ferrari and a ton of support from fans wanting to see a Yank team make it big, but the dozy fat cunt clearly just wanted to use the car as a billboard and has no real intention of committing - I can't imagine any of the attention his F1 antics have brought to his brand has been the least bit helpful, and I hope the cunt's shares are plummeting due to his blatant affiliations with high ranking Russian business.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I'm hoping the war lasts just long enough for Mazepin junior to get conscripted and petrol bombed by a rogue Ukranian grandmother. The only cunt Gene Haas has to blame is himself for being a tight cunt and trying to whore his team to the highest bidding sponsor regardless of their reputation. They had everything going for them when they joined up, two decent drivers, a handy parts deal with Ferrari and a ton of support from fans wanting to see a Yank team make it big, but the dozy fat cunt clearly just wanted to use the car as a billboard and has no real intention of committing - I can't imagine any of the attention his F1 antics have brought to his brand has been the least bit helpful, and I hope the cunt's shares are plummeting due to his blatant affiliations with high ranking Russian business.

Yes it's surprising a Yank team went for Russian money/driver etc, Haas could do well in this new regs era as I predict a strong Ferrari (about fucking time) however Gene has made himself look a right cunt. Haas will probably get sponsored by the Nigerian (tell me your bank details) lottery next. Lol

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ima professional man..never mix biz with pleasure ..I've a few numbers in my instrument case tho ..goin for a drink tonight in the brazen head with one of the  party goers from lastnite...life's good..don't sweat the small shite 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What's his name? 

Mind he doesn't slip rohypnol in your Bacardi breezer and then shove a maris piper up your arse. 

• Like 1