CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Pansy, see the following news brief from this morning's Guardian:

'Ireland is preparing for up to 200,000 refugees from Ukraine. The government’s cabinet will discuss a “significant Ukraine memo” today to consider the challenges this poses, particularly the housing challenge. Transport minister Eamon Ryan said on Monday that 10,000 had already arrived.'

So, considering 'Ireland is probably the most racist country in Europe', which you have authored above, how do you anticipate the current estmated 8-9% black, Asian and other ethnic non-white factions of your demographic (who permanently share your grey and wet island) are going to cope with the hundreds of thousands of newly arriving Slavic people, who carry a reputation for being inherently racist?

Lol.

"Ireland, Britain's cheeky sidekick" -The Pub Landlord 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'm glad ya said were..uk is rapidly becoming a side line shouter...we see bozo wasn't invited to the EU council meeting on what to do about turning screw on the vladdy baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

And why would the UK PM be invited to an EU meeting? 
What a stupid fucking statement. I’m sure Costa Rica are fucking fuming they did get asked, you thick cunt

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Panzer's problem is that he believes we all romanticise and excuse our past and actively crave a return to imperialism. If he'd actually met and spoke to more than a dozen Britons

I'm an entertainer decco baby..I regularly meet lots of different nationalities..most if not all of our visitors from the uk.. first thing they say is they voted to remain..they've nothing to do with the numpty's that wanted out..second thing they notice is yer average paddy knows more about what bozos  mob is up to than they do..now they could be tellin porkies about the votin thing but none of us over here care about the fact yiv isolated yerselves from the world..its clearly a bonus from our perspective 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

49 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'm an entertainer decco baby..I regularly meet lots of different nationalities..most if not all of our visitors from the uk.. first thing they say is they voted to remain..they've nothing to do with the numpty's that wanted out..second thing they notice is yer average paddy knows more about what bozos  mob is up to than they do..now they could be tellin porkies about the votin thing but none of us over here care about the fact yiv isolated yerselves from the world..its clearly a bonus from our perspective 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You seem to forget the fact that our country is basically a geographical shield protecting you from a world full of mad cunts. Like it or not, Panzy, but we're joined at the hip, and if we go down, you're coming with us. Who's going to protect you? The Germans? The Italians? The fucking French?

Or are you at such a level of cultural pettiness that you'll just spread 'em wide for the next invader, so long as they don't march under the Union Flag? Because if that's the case, you're nothing but the country equivalent of a scorned ex-girlfriend, so fixated on the memories of what you perceived at the time to be a bad relationship that you're willing to accept something much worse, just for the chance that we might see you getting forcefully fingered by an abusive foreign boyfriend in the toilets of a nightclub at some point in the future and feel a bit jealous.

And I fucking guarantee that your tits were never good enough for that to be a possibility. You were nothing but a quicky behind the bins in the grand scheme of things, so get the fuck over yourself already and sort your priorities out before its too late. You're causing a scene you hysterical, screeching slut.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You seem to forget the fact that our country is basically a geographical shield protecting you from a world full of mad cunts. Like it or not, Panzy, but we're joined at the hip, and if we go down, you're coming with us. Who's going to protect you? The Germans? The Italians? The fucking French?

Or are you at such a level of cultural pettiness that you'll just spread 'em wide for the next invader, so long as they don't march under the Union Flag? Because if that's the case, you're nothing but the country equivalent of a scorned ex-girlfriend, so fixated on the memories of what you perceived at the time to be a bad relationship that you're willing to accept something much worse, just for the chance that we might see you getting forcefully fingered by an abusive foreign boyfriend in the toilets of a nightclub at some point in the future and feel a bit jealous.

And I fucking guarantee that your tits were never good enough for that to be a possibility. You were nothing but a quicky behind the bins in the grand scheme of things, so get the fuck over yourself already and sort your priorities out before its too late. You're causing a scene you hysterical, screeching slut.

Very well said RKbaby. You think he’s a bit of a cock, don’t you? Nothing gets past me.

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'm glad ya said were..uk is rapidly becoming a side line shouter...we see bozo wasn't invited to the EU council meeting on what to do about turning screw on the vladdy baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck me Pansy, just when I euphemise your clandestine intelligence you say something which makes me think you're right up there with @Cunty BigBollox & @Dead Penelope in the horrifically thick fucking dim league.

Despite Bozo's non-inclusion by the EU council because of Brexit (doh!), the fact is Ukraine would've been completely decimated by the Red Army weeks ago had the UK not supplied its ground troops with the latest NLAWs (next generation light anti-tank weapons), which have been leaving Putin's destroyed tanks littering Ukraine's main city roads. The UK has sent almost 4,000 anti-tank NLAW weapons to Ukraine with more on the way. In addition, because of the investment the UK has made into Russia throughout the past 20 years, as well as its reliance on our banking network, it has placed us in an excellent position to ensure our sanctions are more effective than any EU member state. My point is the EU would never have been in position to have a cunting council meeting in the first place because Ukraine would no longer exist without the UK's ongoing military support.

How many weapons has mouthy little Putin's buddy French Anglophobe cunt Macron sent? How many wepons has Germany supplied in support, seeing as they don't really have the military budget in the first place? What about the backscuttling Italians?

Take your finger out of your arse, do your research, and get your facts correct before posting horse shit. Irish simpleton.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Very well said RKbaby. You think he’s a bit of a cock, don’t you? Nothing gets past me.

That was just late nite RK, Billy. If I didn't get it off my mind I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Nothing personal.

I had an awful day yesterday, paid £5000 for five litres of petrol and spilled most of it on myself whilst trying to mix it with 2-stroke oil for the brush cutter. Then I stepped in dog shit in my own garden, despite not owning a fucking dog, and had to go to the shop in my slippers like a dirty chav to buy a suitable shit scrubbing brush for my boots. It wasn't up to the task, despite costing me another £4.50, and I ended up throwing it, a medium sized Tupperware box and a perfectly good butter knife in the bin before the situation was fixed.

I then spent the rest of the day with the phantom smell of petrol and dog shit hanging around me, despite showering twice and using up the last of my gas, so I was in a bad place that day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck me Pansy, just when I euphemise your clandestine intelligence you say something which makes me think you're right up there with @Cunty BigBollox & @Dead Penelope in the horrifically thick fucking dim league.

Despite Bozo's non-inclusion by the EU council because of Brexit (doh!), the fact is Ukraine would've been completely decimated by the Red Army weeks ago had the UK not supplied its ground troops with the latest NLAWs (next generation light anti-tank weapons), which have been leaving Putin's destroyed tanks littering Ukraine's main city roads. The UK has sent almost 4,000 anti-tank NLAW weapons to Ukraine with more on the way. In addition, because of the investment the UK has made into Russia throughout the past 20 years, as well as its reliance on our banking network, it has placed us in an excellent position to ensure our sanctions are more effective than any EU member state. My point is the EU would never have been in position to have a cunting council meeting in the first place because Ukraine would no longer exist without the UK's ongoing military support.

How many weapons has mouthy little Putin's buddy French Anglophobe cunt Macron sent? How many wepons has Germany supplied in support, seeing as they don't really have the military budget in the first place? What about the backscuttling Italians?

Take your finger out of your arse, do your research, and get your facts correct before posting horse shit. Irish simpleton.

Think bozo dint get the invite because he compared the war in the Ukraine to people votin for brexit..FREEDOOMMM...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ya have me all wrong roadie baby...i welcome all visitors..take only photos n leave only foot prints ..britain will eventually find its place ..fun fact..did ya know there's more brown countries in the common wealth than white ones...and they all have very long memories..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya have me all wrong roadie baby...i welcome all visitors..take only photos n leave only foot prints ..britain will eventually find its place ..fun fact..did ya know there's more brown countries in the common wealth than white ones...and they all have very long memories..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The legacy of empire, Panz. But that's what I'm getting at - if all these grudge bearing "brown countries" come for us, you're just as fucked. The Isle of Man would be a really shitty bullet shield and the rest of the world would moan about how angry they are about you getting invaded for a bit, maybe some of them deluded Yank cunts who think they're Irish will sing a few sad songs about it, before returning to normal.

You'd be Diet Ukraine and a big fucking missile silo to keep NATO in check, nothing more.

49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The legacy of empire, Panz. But that's what I'm getting at - if all these grudge bearing "brown countries" come for us, you're just as fucked. The Isle of Man would be a really shitty bullet shield and the rest of the world would moan about how angry they are about you getting invaded for a bit, maybe some of them deluded Yank cunts who think they're Irish will sing a few sad songs about it, before returning to normal.

You'd be Diet Ukraine and a big fucking missile silo to keep NATO in check, nothing more.

They've had their struggle roadie baby..they not comin after anyone..they'll be lookin for somthin far more useful..money...we're aiming for an Ireland united in all but name ...a sinn fein led northern assembly government representing a Catholic majority electorate and whitehall paying for it all..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They've had their struggle roadie baby..they not comin after anyone..they'll be lookin for somthin far more useful..money...we're aiming for an Ireland united in name only..a sinn fein led government representing a Catholic majority electorate and whitehall paying for it all..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I dunno, Panzy. I'm a different generation than most cunts on here and I won't pretend to understand things from your perspective. Just seems more productive to work together instead of leaching off each other at every opportunity.

If there's anything the Ukraine conflict has taught us its that money is only valuable if everyone agrees on its value, but land, location and natural resources might just be worth the price of losing it all to someone who is desperate enough.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno, Panzy. I'm a different generation than most cunts on here and I won't pretend to understand things from your perspective. Just seems more productive to work together instead of leaching off each other at every opportunity.

If there's anything the Ukraine conflict has taught us its that money is only valuable if everyone agrees on its value, but land, location and natural resources might just be worth the price of losing it all to someone who is desperate enough.

Mm..true and when the bozo n liz  abandon their colonists they will have two choices..leave or stay ..ooo...the irony of that..anyway I'd say the dopes will fuk off back to scotland and the sensible ones will stay n we'll figure out a long term plan to extract as much as possible outa downin street ..cultural supports..job schemes..peace process moolah etc etc..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think bozo dint get the invite because he compared the war in the Ukraine to people votin for brexit..FREEDOOMMM...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If you'd have said this a few days ago I'd have laughed with you. How disrespectful to Ukraine. But reading between the lines I think Bozo's correct – to a point. It was the EU who shunned the UK at every opportunity, Macron and Tusk leading the charge of making it difficult for us leave, with as few freedoms granted as possible (fishing rights a good example) whose member states then started to take a post-Brexit interest in our coronavirus vaccine developments, and are now relying on the UK-US military relationship to shield Europe from Russia. We also managed to take advantage of covid by wangling the lion's share of the UEFA Euro Champs (inc. final at Wembley, lol). NATO's again shown how weak it can be when it matters, leaving the EU somewhat still reliant on the world's most powerful military alliance. GB is free to make decisions with complete autonomy from the EU, which has recently included the AUKUS nuclear treaty (shunning France in response to Brexit), demonstrating our taking advantage of the newfangled 'FREEEDOOMMMS' we have at our disposal. While I mean no disrespect to the plight of Zelensky, no one gave Brexit a chance and we've responded by using our freedoms well.   

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..true and when the bozo n liz  abandon their colonists they will have two choices..leave or stay

Colonists? I'd say that they were just coming home, P. I assume you know about the origins of the sweaties plus the etymology of the word "Scot", or is that conveniently left out of Irish history books?

Even if that wasn't a historical fact, I can promise you that to the average Englishman you're all the same. That being said you should learn to get along, because most Brits couldn't give a fuck about either of you.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

If you'd have said this a few days ago I'd have laughed with you. How disrespectful to Ukraine. But reading between the lines I think Bozo's correct – to a point. It was the EU who shunned the UK at every opportunity, Macron and Tusk leading the charge of making it difficult for us leave, with as few freedoms granted as possible (fishing rights a good example) whose member states then started to take a post-Brexit interest in our coronavirus vaccine developments, and are now relying on the UK-US military relationship to shield Europe from Russia. We also managed to take advantage of covid by wangling the lion's share of the UEFA Euro Champs (inc. final at Wembley, lol). NATO's again shown how weak it can be when it matters, leaving the EU somewhat still reliant on the world's most powerful military alliance. GB is free to make decisions with complete autonomy from the EU, which has recently included the AUKUS nuclear treaty (shunning France in response to Brexit), demonstrating our taking advantage of the newfangled 'FREEEDOOMMMS' we have at our disposal. While I mean no disrespect to the plight of Zelensky, no one gave Brexit a chance and we've responded by using our freedoms well.   

Again Wolfie, just like your response to Drew on another thread, it’s completely wasted on a prize fucking idiot like pansy

One thing that clearly holds back the human race are one eyed cunts with chips on the shoulders which aren’t even theirs. Fools like panzybollocks are simply incapable of listening of opinions which ain’t there own vacuum chambered gibberish. Either he has some kind of special needs that prevent him from taking on board the words before him, or his anger at some perceived injustice done to him and his tribe of bog trotting kin folk gnaws at him night and day and defines his pathetic life.

The UKs contributions to the war effort in Ukraine is something we can all take pride in and I’m absolutely certain we and our morally aligned yank partners are doing some dastardly things to the Russian cunts which is preventing them from an easy victory. The weasely Europeans, including the conveniently neutral micks, should be fucking ashamed that the rushki gas is still freely flowing. That said, if Johnny mick sent a state of the art consignment of spud guns to hold back vlads spetsnaz, I’m pretty sure what the Ukrainian response would be.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Colonists? I'd say that they were just coming home, P. I assume you know about the origins of the sweaties plus the etymology of the word "Scot", or is that conveniently left out of Irish history books?

Even if that wasn't a historical fact, I can promise you that to the average Englishman you're all the same. That being said you should learn to get along, because most Brits couldn't give a fuck about either of you.

Indeed 

One can only imagine the colossal fuck up that will occur when Ireland finally reunifies. The UKPLC can easily afford the take in every unionist that wants out. This would be a real boost by shifting our politics further to the right and if we dumped most in jock land, could get shot of the back stabbing SNP cunts.

Sitting back and watching Eire fail to deal with the seething pack of cunts that inhabit the north would be bloody hilarious. Not only would the laid back southern trotters get the fucking shocks of their lives trying to get to grips with an ultra inbred mafia like cabal of one eyed troglodytes who still think it’s 1915 or the seventies, but it would likely bankrupt them.

It won’t take a genius to work out the EUs or UKs response when they come (yet again) cap in hand.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

One can only imagine the colossal fuck up that will occur when Ireland finally reunifies. The UKPLC can easily afford the take in every unionist that wants out. This would be a real boost by shifting our politics further to the right and if we dumped most in jock land, could get shot of the back stabbing SNP cunts.

Sitting back and watching Eire fail to deal with the seething pack of cunts that inhabit the north would be bloody hilarious. Not only would the laid back southern trotters get the fucking shocks of their lives trying to get to grips with an ultra inbred mafia like cabal of one eyed troglodytes who still think it’s 1915 or the seventies, but it would likely bankrupt them.

It won’t take a genius to work out the EUs or UKs response when they come (yet again) cap in hand.

Rangers will need to build a bigger stadium then 

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

I can only speak as I find, and maybe Billy can shed some light on it as a member of the NI protestant community. But the impression I get is that the loyalists consider themselves to be British and fervently want to remain part of the UK regardless.

I'm all for self-determination and respect their stance. But I do wonder if the protestants who have never lived in mainland Britain realise the complete apathy that most of our citizens hold with regards to Ulster Most don't understand the complexities of the situation and really couldn't care less what happens to NI. The unionists are fighting to remain part of a nation that doesn't care about them or consider them to be an integral part of the UK.

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

There's actually a smell of ignorance offa this ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

“He who smelt it dealt it” as we used to say at the back of the science class. Sorry, you never went to school did you? Not a proper one anyway.