CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

3 hours ago, cunt said:

Fuck me, what a load of self-justifying, woke, bullshit.
An animal died to satisfy your appetite, get over it, you faux tree-hugging, shit cunt.
Next you'll be telling us next you wear a fuckin' dress when you take your Poodles for a walk in the park.:D

Your historic disdain towards animal welfare makes your comment above all the more irrelevant.

Actually, let's forget about dogs for a second: is thinking about the life & death an animal has before it ends up on your plate a consideration? Without wishing to appear judgemental, cunt, I think I might already know the answer – though it would be pleasantly surprising to be proven wrong. 

@Dead Penelope, while (like many others) I've chosen to ignore your comments, unfortunately I can occasionally see them in the right-hand column on the home page. I couldn't help but notice you've charged me with being a vegan, and I don't think it was intended with irony. So, all I can say is, not for the first time, you spectacularly remedial fucking cunt. Did your little brain not quite register with the fact I shop at my local butcher and I have meat in the freezer?

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Your historic disdain towards animal welfare makes your comment above all the more irrelevant.

Actually, let's forget about dogs for a second: is thinking about the life & death an animal has before it ends up on your plate a consideration? Without wishing to appear judgemental, cunt, I think I might already know the answer – though it would be pleasantly surprising to be proven wrong. 

This isn't about me Woofles, this is about your rank hypocrisy.
Don't pretend that an animal playfully fucking about on Sunnybrook Farm dies any happier than one kept in a cage in Wuhan.
Bottom line is, it's a dead animal in your stomach.
How can you live with yourself?
Smug bitch.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cunt said:

Don't pretend that an animal playfully fucking about on Sunnybrook Farm dies any happier than one kept in a cage in Wuhan.
Smug bitch.

Let us be honest here .. Wolfie is a swine.

17 hours ago, cunt said:

Smug bitch.

It's poorly researched comments such as this which help diminish my faith in the human race, though I am not surprised to see it coming from a poorly educated thickster with just a handful of brain cells.

A free-range animal in the UK at 'Sunnybrook Farm' will have had space in a field with fresh air, access to clean water, nutritious food, and be housed at the correct temperature to ensure it doesn't suffer extreme cold, wet or heat. It will of course have proper ongoing veterinary care, in addition to correct transportation methods if taken to a local abbatoir (temperature, space, clean water etc.). The slaughter process, different from supermarket practices, would probably be done on-site by such a smallholding and ensure under DEFRA guidelines its livestock will be killed with immediacy using correct equipment/stun voltage etc. to reduce stress for the animal. This method is also greener, which is precisely why I mentioned it previously. Such creatures wouldn't exist if it were not for the purpose of human consumption, which even an indifferent shitcunt who clearly has no respect for them – such as yourself – can understand. Is there a small ray of light coming through to that little space between your ears, yes?

Dogs, cats and other sentient creatures, crammed into Wuhan cages, are often stolen pets transported with no access to water or food in extreme temperatures and squalid conditions, kept with no animal welfare laws in mind (China and South Korea being good examples), meaning hundreds are left in tiny cages to fight among themselves in their faeces (you'll probably be wanking until you catch fire when reading that), who are often fed rotting leftovers from the slitty-eyed cunts with small cocks who fuel the abysmal fucking 'industry' in the first instance. This, before the terrified creatures are beaten to within an inch of their lives and skinned or boiled alive. The flavour of the meat is allegedly increased via adrelanine if the animal suffers before death. If you don't believe me, just Google 'Chinese torture dogs or cats' or similar, though I'll be surprised if it affects your obvious nonchalance towards animal torture.

Now, are you seeing the difference between both practcies? There's a huge disparity between the dead animal in your stomach whose life has been 99% free range at Sunnybrook Farm and an animal which has suffered terribly during its life (and death). Dogs have been our most trusted companions for millennia. When was the last time a sheep or cow or chicken was trained by the police or army to diffuse a bomb in a shopping centre, for example?

The only thing more surprising than your lack of knowledge (or empathy) is why I actually devote my time attempting to educate vapid cunts such as yourself. Perhaps I might beat it into you one day, in person.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's poorly researched comments such as this which help diminish my faith in the human race, though I am not surprised to see it coming from a poorly educated thickster with just a handful of brain cells.

A free-range animal in the UK at 'Sunnybrook Farm' will have had space in a field with fresh air, access to clean water, nutritious food, be housed at the correct temperature to ensure it doesn't suffer extreme cold, wet or heat. It will of course have proper ongoing veterinary care, in addition to correct transportation methods if taken to a local abbatoir (temperature, space, clean water etc.). The slaughter process, different from supermarket practices, would probably be done on-site by such a smallholding and ensure under DEFRA guidelines its livestock will be killed with immediacy using correct equipment/stun voltage etc. to reduce any stress for the animal. This is also greener, which is precisely why I mentioned it previously. Such creatures wouldn't exist if it were not for the purpose of human consumption, which even an indifferent shitcunt who clearly has no respect for them – such as yourself – can understand. Is there a small ray of light coming through into that little space between your ears, yes?

Dogs, cats and other sentient creatures, crammed into Wuhan cages, are often stolen pets transported with no access to water or food in extreme temperatures and squalid conditions, kept with no animal welfare laws in mind (China and South Korea being good examples), meaning hundreds are left in tiny cages to fight among themselves in faeces (you'll probably be wanking until you catch fire when reading that), who are often fed rotting leftovers from the slitty-eyed cunts with small cocks who fuel the abysmal fucking 'industry' in the first instance. This, before the terrified creatures are beaten to within an inch of their lives and skinned or boiled alive. The flavour of the meat is allegedly increased via adrelanine if the animal suffers before death. If you don't believe me, just Google 'Chinese torture dogs or cats' or similar, though I'll be surprised if it affects your obvious nonchalance towards animal welfare.

Now, are you seeing the difference between both practcies? There's a huge disparity between the dead animal in your stomach whose life has been 99% free range at Sunnybrook Farm and an animal which has suffered terribly during its life (and death). Dogs have been our most trusted companions for millennia. When was the last time a sheep or cow or chicken was trained by the police or army to diffuse a bomb in a shopping centre, for example?

The only thing more surprising than your lack of knowledge (or empathy) is why I actually devote my time attempting to educate vapid cunts such as yourself. Perhaps I might beat it into you one day, in person.

An excellent explanation of the [very clear] difference - something that really shouldn’t even need explaining were you dealing with a normal person. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

A free-range animal in the UK at 'Sunnybrook Farm' will have had space in a field with fresh air, access to clean water, nutritious food, be housed at the correct temperature to ensure it doesn't suffer extreme cold, wet or heat. It will of course have proper ongoing veterinary care, in addition to correct transportation methods if taken to a local abbatoir (temperature, space, clean water etc.). The slaughter process, different from supermarket practices, would probably be done on-site by such a smallholding and ensure under DEFRA guidelines its livestock will be killed with immediacy using correct equipment/stun voltage etc. to reduce any stress for the animal. This is also greener, which is precisely why I mentioned it previously. Such creatures wouldn't exist if it were not for the purpose of human consumption, which even an indifferent shitcunt who clearly has no respect for them – such as yourself – can understand. Is there a small ray of light coming through into that little space between your ears, yes?

Dogs, cats and other sentient creatures, crammed into Wuhan cages, are often stolen pets transported with no access to water or food in extreme temperatures and squalid conditions, kept with no animal welfare laws in mind (China and South Korea being good examples), meaning hundreds are left in tiny cages to fight among themselves in faeces (you'll probably be wanking until you catch fire when reading that), who are often fed rotting leftovers from the slitty-eyed cunts with small cocks who fuel the abysmal fucking 'industry' in the first instance. This, before the terrified creatures are beaten to within an inch of their lives and skinned or boiled alive. The flavour of the meat is allegedly increased via adrelanine if the animal suffers before death. If you don't believe me, just Google 'Chinese torture dogs or cats' or similar, though I'll be surprised if it affects your obvious nonchalance towards animal welfare.

One of the best posts I've read on here. Qualitah! 

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A free-range animal in the UK at 'Sunnybrook Farm' will have had space in a field with fresh air, access to clean water, nutritious food, and be housed at the correct temperature to ensure it doesn't suffer extreme cold, wet or heat. It will of course have proper ongoing veterinary care, in addition to correct transportation methods if taken to a local abbatoir (temperature, space, clean water etc.). The slaughter process, different from supermarket practices, would probably be done on-site by such a smallholding and ensure under DEFRA guidelines its livestock will be killed with immediacy using correct equipment/stun voltage etc. to reduce stress for the animal. This method is also greener, which is precisely why I mentioned it previously. Such creatures wouldn't exist if it were not for the purpose of human consumption, which even an indifferent shitcunt who clearly has no respect for them – such as yourself – can understand. Is there a small ray of light coming through to that little space between your ears, yes?

Dogs, cats and other sentient creatures, crammed into Wuhan cages, are often stolen pets transported with no access to water or food in extreme temperatures and squalid conditions, kept with no animal welfare laws in mind (China and South Korea being good examples), meaning hundreds are left in tiny cages to fight among themselves in their faeces (you'll probably be wanking until you catch fire when reading that), who are often fed rotting leftovers from the slitty-eyed cunts with small cocks who fuel the abysmal fucking 'industry' in the first instance. This, before the terrified creatures are beaten to within an inch of their lives and skinned or boiled alive. The flavour of the meat is allegedly increased via adrelanine if the animal suffers before death. If you don't believe me, just Google 'Chinese torture dogs or cats' or similar, though I'll be surprised if it affects your obvious nonchalance towards animal torture.

Again with the self-righteous bullshittery.
Pink, Perky, Porky, who gives a fuck whether it lived a joyous life in a five-star hotel or a miserable life in a mud-hut?

The result is the same.
An animal died. 
You ate it. 
Quit pretending you're on some higher plain than everybody else, you're a hypocritical cunt, and too smug to realise it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

This nom must be right up your street. If any cunt here knows more about ‘meat and two veg’ than you, then I’m a cunt, and that’s obviously not right.

Fuck off.

Hi, not sure where I should submit my question? But what happened to 'surfing the net' & 'silver surfers' (crinklies)

Do we not surf anymore?

Yes your meat & two veg are sort after Billy King, broad beans & asparagus & sausage ProfB assumes?

Love ProfB xxx

On 21/02/2022 at 14:15, cunt said:

Again with the self-righteous bullshittery.
Pink, Perky, Porky, who gives a fuck whether it lived a joyous life in a five-star hotel or a miserable life in a mud-hut?

The result is the same.
An animal died. 
You ate it. 
Quit pretending you're on some higher plain than everybody else, you're a hypocritical cunt, and too smug to realise it.

Didn't anything register in your pig's testicle-sized bit of grey matter?

Millions give a fuck about animal production welfare and dairy alternatives. I find it difficult to understand just why someone would advocate the torture of dogs because they don't like them, and genuinely not give a fuck about (or so much as a thought to) the sufferance any animal undergoes before it ends up on their plate.

Is there nothing else in your meagre arsenal other than repetitious aggression, exhibited by ridiculously piss-poor writing skills? You're absolutely fucking shit on every level. And, while on your favourite subject, I'm never going to let you forget just who you are.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2022 at 14:18, cunt said:

He's always trying to hog the higher ground.

I’m correctly assuming, pig shit is a particular favourite of yours as a wanking substrate?

After the elbow deep fisting handed out to you by Wolfie, I’d suggest you give it a rest with your pet torturing fantasies lest the animal loving cadre here find you and inflict a wuhan style death upon you.

Shit eating little cunt 

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Didn't anything register in your pig's testicle-sized bit of grey matter?

Millions give a fuck about animal production welfare and dairy alternatives. I find it difficult to understand just why someone would advocate the torture of dogs because they don't like them, and genuinely not give a fuck about (or so much as a thought to) the sufferance any animal undergoes before it ends up on their plate.

Is there nothing else in your meagre arsenal other than repetitious aggression, exhibited by ridiculously piss-poor writing skills? You're absolutely fucking shit on every level. And, while on your favourite subject, I'm never going to let you forget just who you are.

That would be your favourite subject/obsession, you're incapable of leaving it alone.

Didn't anything register in your self-righteous brain cell?

Bottom line, animals died, you ate them.:D

6 hours ago, cunt said:

That would be your favourite subject/obsession, you're incapable of leaving it alone.

Didn't anything register in your self-righteous brain cell?

Bottom line, animals died, you ate them.:D

I could sit here and call you a cunt all evening, but my disdain for you is way deeper.

I tell you what, let's fight. Let's be the first on the Corner to actually make it happen. I'll even allow @Eddie to coach you.

How about this? We'll arrange an equidistant location, with a ring, cage or on foam mats, with a referee and someone filming. I'll need to see proof of your personal injury/accident insurance – and I'll have mine in place. I'm not up for going bare-knuckle, but I am willing to come down to 4oz gloves. Hand wraps and gumshield mandatory. Kicks, punches, elbows, grappling, throwing and groundwork are permitted. No biting, hair-pulling, eye-gouging, scratching, oblique kicks or grabbing of genitals. Everything else goes. Stoppage is at the referee's discretion. Three two-minute rounds minimum. Weight is not important.

If you win, I will transfer £5,000 into your bank account on the same day and allow you to permanently use my avatar. If I win, you will dress up in a dog costume, and in front of the camera, pay £5,000 into two seperate dog charities of my choice (£2,500 each). 

Deal?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I could sit here and call you a cunt all evening, but my disdain for you is way deeper.

I tell you what, let's fight. Let's be the first on the Corner to actually make it happen. I'll even allow @Eddie to coach you.

How about this? We'll arrange an equidistant location, with a ring, cage or on foam mats, with a referee and someone filming. I'll need to see proof of your personal injury/accident insurance – and I'll have mine in place. I'm not up for going bare-knuckle, but I am willing to come down to 4oz gloves. Hand wraps and gumshield mandatory. Kicks, punches, elbows, grappling, throwing and groundwork are permitted. No biting, hair-pulling, eye-gouging, scratching, oblique kicks or grabbing of genitals. Everything else goes. Stoppage is at the referee's discretion. Three two-minute rounds minimum. Weight is not important.

If you win, I will transfer £5,000 into your bank account on the same day and allow you to permanently use my avatar. If I win, you will dress up in a dog costume, and in front of the camera, pay £5,000 into two seperate dog charities of my choice (£2,500 each). 

Deal?

Here's the deal Woofles.
You lost the argument re.hypocrite carnivore, so now you resort to threats of violence, like the savage you've been trying to keep hidden.
You will sit there and call me all the names under the sun, makes no difference to me, you're a self-righteous, smug cunt, tainted with wokeism.

I don't give a fuck about your psycho posturing, go tell it to your sycophantic friends, I'm sure they'll be impressed.🤪

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, cunt said:

Here's the deal Woofles.
You lost the argument re.hypocrite carnivore, so now you resort to threats of violence, like the savage you've been trying to keep hidden.
You will sit there and call me all the names under the sun, makes no difference to me, you're a self-righteous, smug cunt, tainted with wokeism.

I don't give a fuck about your psycho posturing, go tell it to your sycophantic friends, I'm sure they'll be impressed.🤪

Every time I see a Wolfie post I think to myself DON'T START ME OFF!

On 18/02/2022 at 11:15, Dead Penelope said:

Don't Start Me Off re Wolfie ;)

19 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

Every time I see a Wolfie post I think to myself DON'T START ME OFF!

If only you did just think it to yourself, but no, you have to post every single fucking thought that ever flits between your ears.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If only you did just think it to yourself, but no, you have to post every single fucking thought that ever flits between your ears.

And here's the problem, rearing it's ugly head yet again.

Some cunts think they should be allowed to dictate who posts an opinion, and if they don't like it they can start throwing their weight around.
Simple solution, create another website, make it private, you can slap each other's backs, kiss each other's arses and suck each other's cocks as much as you like, everybody will be happy:D