CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Western Hypocrisy...

Old Chap Raasclaat

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I took my forever ungrateful kids to see Simply Red at the 02 on Wednesday. The place was packed to the rafters with decaying old folk like me. It made me feel ill. Mind, that Mick has a fabulous voice. Faultless.

The Clipper from Westminster Pier to North Greenwich, one way, was £58.80 for the three of us. 

A fascinating tale that would no doubt enthral your mother in one of your biannual telephone conversations.

Personally, I'd prefer it if you only engaged with me in future with the intention of making me laugh until I pass out.

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Serious indeed but you you are just a thickster raking over hot coal. No comprehension of the background to Russia's paranoia about the potential threat (real or not) from Western Europe countries invading it .. to it Ukraine is a barrier protecting it from invasion .. read your history books before using this topic like a free bus pass.

I thought you were ignoring me? My history knowledge isn't that bad to be honest. What do you think about Ukraine using trains to get civilians out of harms way? What if the track gets blown up, couldn't that cause a derailment? Do you reckon your massive boner could be used as a temporary fix and keep the trains going? Get yourself out there. 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re clearly upset and it’s probably best we both take a breather before I stamp on your little head. 🇨🇺 

Careful now Frank. Making ridiculous threats like this will only kill your latest pathetic comeback attempt before anyones had a chance to laugh at it properly. If you’re going to threaten physical violence at least try something which doesn’t involve the anorexic twiglets rattling about in your 14” waist skinny jeans.

You’ve really let yourself down this time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

A fascinating tale that would no doubt enthral your mother in one of your biannual telephone conversations.

Personally, I'd prefer it if you only engaged with me in future with the intention of making me laugh until I pass out.

You'll get a much better effect with Zopiclone. You never know, if the site ever gets taken down, and a pub get-together became a distant possibility, Frank might well make you pass out – but only from some kind of date rape drug. Just think of the horror, waking up the following day, in some immaculate little one-bed flat in Barnet, to the sound of chaotic drums, with a condom hanging out of your arse.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I took my forever ungrateful kids to see Simply Red at the 02 on Wednesday. The place was packed to the rafters with decaying old folk like me. It made me feel ill. Mind, that Mick has a fabulous voice. Faultless.

The Clipper from Westminster Pier to North Greenwich, one way, was £58.80 for the three of us. 

🎵 It's always friends that feel sooo goood, let's make amends like all goood men shooould... pleasure at the fairground on the waaaaay..🎵

you simpering fucking cunt.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You'll get a much better effect with Zopiclone. You never know, if the site ever gets taken down, and a pub get-together became a distant possibility, Frank might well make you pass out – but only from some kind of date rape drug. Just think of the horror, waking up the following day, in some immaculate little one-bed flat in Barnet, to the sound of chaotic drums, with a condom hanging out of your arse.

More likely to wake up shivering, surrounded by Iceland £1 microwave meals for one, and the remains of Ming grinning at you like a mummified frozen Siamese cat.

• Like 1

Football 'fans'... cunt, I was listening to that fat cunt Nick Ferrari the other day or it might have been that other fat cunt Shelagh Fogarty, anyways some typically thick (Chelsea is my life) wanker was going on about how much Abramovich has done for Chelsea blah blah blah. These cunt football fans are so obsessed with a club (that doesn't give a shit about them) they don't care where or who the money comes from. Abramovich has only recently had heavy sanctions placed on him, giving him enough time to get his affairs in order and sold off etc. What a fucking joke.

We won the league, Chelsea Chelsea. Fuck off, you thick cunts. 

We must stop our reliance on Russian oil, as Russia is bad and terrible, cue Boris jetting out to Saudi Arabia to ask Prince Mohammed Bin Salman for increased oil production as has Joe Biden. Apparently the Saudis executed over 80 convicted 'criminals' the other day, some were charged and executed for “disrupting the social fabric and national cohesion” and “participating in and inciting sit-ins and protests”. 

Move along everybody, nothing to see here...fuel prices will hopefully drop soon etc, etc. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

We must stop our reliance on Russian oil, as Russia is bad and terrible, cue Boris jetting out to Saudi Arabia to ask Prince Mohammed Bin Salman for increased oil production as has Joe Biden. Apparently the Saudis executed over 80 convicted 'criminals' the other day, some were charged and executed for “disrupting the social fabric and national cohesion” and “participating in and inciting sit-ins and protests”. 

Move along everybody, nothing to see here...fuel prices will hopefully drop soon etc, etc. 

Fucking hilarious bunch the Saudis. They know Europe is going to be coming to them with hats in hand soon and capitalise on the opportunity like that bit in Home Alone where the lad runs about going mental. Just with more death and stuff.

Mischievous little scamps. Its rather adorable so long as you're not the one being executed. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hilarious bunch the Saudis. They know Europe is going to be coming to them with hats in hand soon and capitalise on the opportunity like that bit in Home Alone where the lad runs about going mental. Just with more death and stuff.

Mischievous little scamps. Its rather adorable so long as you're not the one being executed. 

Got the motor serviced today RK and noticed unleaded is £1.70 a litre, now the cars serviced I'll be able to get a clearer picture but I swear that E10 fuel doesn't go as far, could it be the increasingly more expensive fuel we are being sold doesn't actually go as far as the old shit? I'll keep you posted, if you care that is. 

Do you reckon Boris will throw in a discount on the arms we sell them to sweeten the deal? 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Got the motor serviced today RK and noticed unleaded is £1.70 a litre, now the cars serviced I'll be able to get a clearer picture but I swear that E10 fuel doesn't go as far, could it be the increasingly more expensive fuel we are being sold doesn't actually go as far as the old shit? 'll keep you posted, if you care that is. 

I drive a Prius, mate.

It means my genitals fell off upon purchase, but I just top it up by sticking my urinary straw into the fuel cap and having a piss. Never needed petrol for two years.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I drive a Prius, mate.

It means my genitals fell off upon purchase, but I just top it up by sticking my urinary straw into the fuel cap and having a piss. Never needed petrol for two years.

I didn't realise that thats how those discraceful looking things were powered... surely they should have called them the 'Piss-in-us'.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I didn't realise that.thats how those discraceful looking things were powered... surely they should have called them the 'Piss-in-us'.

Well it doesn't really mention it in the owner's manual - but it is made in Japan, so it seems rather obvious IMO.

• Like 1

I drive a Prius, mate.

Are you going to follow F1's lead and increase your the size of your wheels?

https://images.app.goo.gl/DPRBxwt7EdCFaGqv6

• Like 1

Just now, nocti said:

Do you have to somehow blur out your cock as you do it?

Further context:

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I drive a Prius, mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Another pithy, intelligent comment that captures the zeitgeist OCR. What the fuck are you doing interacting with sub-creatures on here?

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Got the motor serviced today RK and noticed unleaded is £1.70 a litre, now the cars serviced I'll be able to get a clearer picture but I swear that E10 fuel doesn't go as far, could it be the increasingly more expensive fuel we are being sold doesn't actually go as far as the old shit? I'll keep you posted, if you care that is. 

E10 petrol is up to 20% less efficient than the old unleaded. It also rots the fuel lines and fuel pump internal seals. Johnson signed the U.K. up to this EU directive while no one was looking last year, undoubtedly ordered to by his horse faced, slack fannied, eco warrior, Thunberg wannabe, ugly cunt of a missus.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

E10 petrol is up to 20% less efficient than the old unleaded. It also rots the fuel lines and fuel pump internal seals. Johnson signed the U.K. up to this EU directive while no one was looking last year, undoubtedly ordered to by his horse faced, slack fannied, eco warrior, Thunberg wannabe, ugly cunt of a missus.

Although they have shat on the motorist for years now, it seems they are 'ramping up' (©️ @Dyslexic cnutcnut) their agenda against us. Imagine the future, if you're not driving some shitty battery powered pile of shit. £5 per mile please, insurance £50 a day, congestion charge £100 per day etc etc. 

I want Mayor Khan dead. 

• Like 1