CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Western Hypocrisy...

Old Chap Raasclaat

So we have war in Europe again and Vlad the Mad (or maybe not) is killing everyone in Ukraine and trying to take over. I'm sure all will agree war is terrible and should only be a last resort, so is this aggressive invasion madness on Putin's part or in response to NATO expansion and Ukraine flirting with the EU? It's probably a bit of both. What's really pissing me off is the reaction of the UK (and most likely the rest of the west), 'what Vlad's gone in, no provocation and is killing innocents' and 'he needs stopping, can we send in the SAS? (to presumably kill him)'. I'm not condoning Putin's actions etc but this is a bit rich coming from us and the good ole US of fat cunts isn't it? Didn't we go into Iraq with little or no provocation, kill unknown amounts of innocent men, women and children and 'help' them run their oil production? Didn't we go after Gaddafi and meddle with Libya... totally fucking the place up, killing many innocent men, women and children whilst 'helping' them run their oil production? And in both Libya and Iraq we've helped create the next generations of jihadi's and in Libya a launch pad for the dinghy smugglers to get people into Europe? Didn't her majesty welcome some Saudi cunt the other day, full on British welcome with all the trimmings? Whilst we sell tonnes of weapons to the Saudis every year to help them kill people in Yemen (whilst ignoring their human rights record)?

NATO has expanded massively and gets ever closer to Vlad's Russia, what with Ukraine also flirting with NATO and the EU it's pissed Vlad off. I'm not condoning the murder of innocent civilians but let's get some fucking balance here. 

Nations take over and steal from other nations, it's simple and it won't ever change. Take your 'we stand with Ukraine bollocks' and fuck off... unless you actually get your over fed, over Twittered, over Facebooked, over beered, fat ass over there and absorb some Russian metal. 

Slavi Ukraini.

• Like 3

I think the point is, that on an over-arching, international level, countries peacefully choose who they align with militarily (NATO, China, Russia), politically (EU or Free) and economically (The Common Market or...oh wait, that doesn't exist anymore.....but you get the picture).

Countries don't have this imposed on them by a madman with dreams of empire and a hazy grasp of geo-political spheres of influence.

4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think the point is, that on an over-arching, international level, countries peacefully choose who they align with militarily (NATO, China, Russia), politically (EU or Free) and economically (The Common Market or...oh wait, that doesn't exist anymore.....but you get the picture).

Countries don't have this imposed on them by a madman with dreams of empire and a hazy grasp of geo-political spheres of influence.

Yes I get your point but surely NATO realise they perhaps should have thought a little more long term with regards to their expansion? Russia has a right to look after its own interests because it's not a member of NATO doesn't it? We hide behind this stance of 'Liberty, freedom etc' but who decides what that is and looks like?

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only thing I give a fuck about is, why have I got to pay an extra 10p per litre of fuel? It's a fucking downright liberty that this petty squabble is impacting my life.

And the rest, give it a month and we'll be paying £2 a litre. I wonder if Sunak will reduce the tax we pay on tax etc with fuel? I doubt it, the jug earred Tory fucking cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And the rest, give it a month and we'll be paying £2 a litre. I wonder if Sunak will reduce the tax we pay on tax etc with fuel? I doubt it, the jug earred Tory fucking cunt. 

If I have to dig my fucking bike out of the shed and pedal to work like a fucking Chinese five year old, when I've got a perfectly good car on the drive, someone is getting stabbed.

Probably a Chinese five year old.

Edited by Roadkill
With a knife, before any sick fuckers ask "what with?"

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So we have war in Europe again and Vlad the Mad (or maybe not) is killing everyone in Ukraine and trying to take over. I'm sure all will agree war is terrible and should only be a last resort, so is this aggressive invasion madness on Putin's part or in response to NATO expansion and Ukraine flirting with the EU? It's probably a bit of both. What's really pissing me off is the reaction of the UK (and most likely the rest of the west), 'what Vlad's gone in, no provocation and is killing innocents' and 'he needs stopping, can we send in the SAS? (to presumably kill him)'. I'm not condoning Putin's actions etc but this is a bit rich coming from us and the good ole US of fat cunts isn't it? Didn't we go into Iraq with little or no provocation, kill unknown amounts of innocent men, women and children and 'help' them run their oil production? Didn't we go after Gaddafi and meddle with Libya... totally fucking the place up, killing many innocent men, women and children whilst 'helping' them run their oil production? And in both Libya and Iraq we've helped create the next generations of jihadi's and in Libya a launch pad for the dinghy smugglers to get people into Europe? Didn't her majesty welcome some Saudi cunt the other day, full on British welcome with all the trimmings? Whilst we sell tonnes of weapons to the Saudis every year to help them kill people in Yemen (whilst ignoring their human rights record)?

NATO has expanded massively and gets ever closer to Vlad's Russia, what with Ukraine also flirting with NATO and the EU it's pissed Vlad off. I'm not condoning the murder of innocent civilians but let's get some fucking balance here. 

Nations take over and steal from other nations, it's simple and it won't ever change. Take your 'we stand with Ukraine bollocks' and fuck off... unless you actually get your over fed, over Twittered, over Facebooked, over beered, fat ass over there and absorb some Russian metal. 

Slavi Ukraini.

I am sick to the back teeth of seeing BJ's fat fucking public schoolboy face carping on about Putin. He's done very little other than use his mouth, demonstrated by the fact our banking and legal system makes penalising Russian oligarchs a very slow process – and therefore ineffective for some while. Our bullshitting PM must be secretly delighted with the newsworthiness of the Ukranian affair, which has kept him in a job by providing him a means to sweep the whole 'Partygate' fiasco (and ensuing disagreements between Susan Gray's publishings and the police report under the guidance of former chief Cressinda Dick) under the carpet. He just loves playing Winston Churchill, with Liz Truss trying to be Maggie Thatcher, doesn't he? He acts as though he's surprised at Russian aggression despite its annexing of Crimea in 2014 (paving the way for a military attack from the Black Sea into Ukraine), as well as having MI6 spies in the Kremlin for years. This, in addition to awarding former Education Secretary Gavin Williamson a knighthood, which nobody – including me – can fathom why. As a former Conservative Chief Whip, perhaps he has inciminating evidence on Johnson or his current cabinet, which is why he's been knighted, to shut him up. Seriously, what an incompetent wanker.   

Re the above, I concur with most of it. While I am not as surprised as some that Putin has invaded Ukraine, I am surprised Russia has bombarded civilian areas with ongoing missile attacks. Not only is it a clear violation of the UN Charter, which essentially makes the attack a punishable war crime, I am amazed he can actually unleash it on people genetically closest to his own, many of whom have relatives in Russia. 

That said, Putin has been warning the West about NATO expansion for decades. NATO membership was offered to former Soviet Union sister states bordering with Russia (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), which brought Western trade deals and benefits of some international barriers taken down. This is evidenced below in a clip from 2014, when Russia annexed Crimea, during a live TV debate between Putin and leftwing BBC snowflake wanker John Simpson. What would the NATO-led US' reaction be if Russia or China struck a deal with Mexico or Canada, for example, to enable military personnel or equipment to be housed very near the US border? It would be treated as an 'act of aggression' by the US' self-created 'international law', of course. Western hypocrisy indeed. While I vehemently disagree with the invasion of Ukraine, the UK's news coverage isn't quite as one-sided as we are led to believe.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Slavi Ukraini.

Nations steal from other nations or the super rich individuals load the home loot and “invest” it in a “safe heaven”, somewhere away from home. The Russian rich are now being reportedly losing their businesses, properties and financial wealth in the western countries, under the cloak of “war”. Clearly, they were stupid enough to bring the sacks of money in the first place, and now they are having it all taken away.
Meanwhile, the chinks are buying boatloads of essentials from russkies, undoubtedly settling in gold, to bypass any threats of US sanctions, while shitting their pants at prospects of starvation and some serious unrest. You can only weld people in for some of the time.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Slavi Ukraini.

You’re way out of your depth commenting on this shit Raasters. Refrain. 

Idiot. 

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Nations steal from other nations or the super rich individuals load the home loot and “invest” it in a “safe heaven”, somewhere away from home. The Russian rich are now being reportedly losing their businesses, properties and financial wealth in the western countries, under the cloak of “war”. Clearly, they were stupid enough to bring the sacks of money in the first place, and now they are having it all taken away.
Meanwhile, the chinks are buying boatloads of essentials from russkies, undoubtedly settling in gold, to bypass any threats of US sanctions, while shitting their pants at prospects of starvation and some serious unrest. You can only weld people in for some of the time.

I'm not so sure WC. I think the point of limiting trading ability of wealthy Russian businessmen in the UK is to restrict the amount of funding which can be put into the Russian economy, and consequently, war machine and ongoing funding for its Ukraine campaign. Our government has been allowing the Russian government to use Western money for decades, so we only have ourselves to blame. If Russia wins, based on Ukraine's defiance and ongoing Western supplies of modern weapons (hence the high Russian losses), it will still be bloody and long. What better way therefore than to starve the Red Army's funding? Perhaps this is why Putin is throwing everything he's got at Ukraine now, while he's got the means. Having so many powerful Russian men in the UK will become a huge disadvantage to him. But he's no fool and must have factored this in before attack. One thing is clear: he really fucking wants Ukraine. 

And I don't think the Chinks are shitting themselves, not at all. While Russia is their greatest military ally, I believe Xi-Jinping, who incidentally has the widest fucking nostrils in the history of mankind, has been smart enough to wait until Russia's war is over, to see what it does to Putin's government. He wants to do the same to Taiwan, but is using Ukraine as his blueprint.   

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not so sure WC. I think the point of limiting trading ability of wealthy Russian businessmen in the UK is to restrict the amount of funding which can be put into the Russian economy, and consequently, war machine and ongoing funding for its Ukraine campaign. Our government has been allowing the Russian government to use Western money for decades, so we only have ourselves to blame. If Russia wins, based on Ukraine's defiance and ongoing Western supplies of modern weapons (hence the high Russian losses), it will still be bloody and long. What better way therefore than to starve the Red Army's funding? Perhaps this is why Putin is throwing everything he's got at Ukraine now, while he's got the means. Having so many powerful Russian men in the UK will become a huge disadvantage to him. But he's no fool and must have factored this in before attack. One thing is clear: he really fucking wants Ukraine. 

And I don't think the Chinks are shitting themselves, not at all. While Russia is their greatest military ally, I believe Xi-Jinping, who incidentally has the widest fucking nostrils in the history of mankind, has been smart enough to wait until Russia's war is over, to see what it does to Putin's government. He wants to do the same to Taiwan, but is using Ukraine as his blueprint.   

I imagine European sanctions against China would have a far larger impact on both sides. Mind you, there's always the chance the Chinks turn on a weakened Russia - I wouldn't trust the cunts.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only thing I give a fuck about is, why have I got to pay an extra 10p per litre of fuel? It's a fucking downright liberty that this petty squabble is impacting my life.

Doesn't the mobility scooter run off an electric battery?

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Since when did your word carry any weight around these parts? In my time here so far you've had your arse kicked by newbies and veterans alike. You awful bender. Lol. 

I know I’m right and so do the rest of the board. You’re a confirmed thickster and there’s nothing more to say on the matter. Clueless gimp. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know I’m right and so do the rest of the board. You’re a confirmed thickster and there’s nothing more to say on the matter. Clueless gimp. 

Yawn, are you going senile or something? You keep repeating the same old monotonous lines and insults and never contribute. I can't even be arsed to report you for thread derailment, such is you insignificance. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yawn, are you going senile or something? You keep repeating the same old monotonous lines and insults and never contribute. I can't even be arsed to report you for thread derailment, such is you insignificance. Lol. 

Too much Rocky and blow. Every time he considers fucking off for good he hears "Get up, you son of a bitch - because Mickey loves ya!"

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Russian billions have been under close influence of comrade Putin and that money is largely under his control- we know what happens to the free rangers who disobey the master. The wealth in mind is what is permitted to float around and it is the target of governments, really nothing new here.

Chinks are really shitting themselves: they have been hoarding food and instructed the pleb to do so too. They have supplies from all over the world, but large part of it comes from Russia and they saw the writing on the wall very early on. They are in a tricky spot; Trump started their headaches and things are not getting any better with current world developments. As they are heavily invested all over the world and purchased a lot of farm land, food processing and ports, the West can really screw them put by taking over their assets and doing the dollar war. Their currency input in the basket of trade is fuck all, around two to three percent, western currencies are around seventy five. They will be careful not to piss off the West but they need Russia too.

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In all honesty Raasters I haven’t read any of your recent posts because you make me cringe. It really is you being you. You don’t have the intellect to articulate on any subject, especially a war. Post from the heart and I’ll reconsider my position. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Russian billions have been under close influence of comrade Putin and that money is largely under his control- we know what happens to the free rangers who disobey the master. The wealth in mind is what is permitted to float around and it is the target of governments, really nothing new here.

Chinks are really shitting themselves: they have been hoarding food and instructed the pleb to do so too. They have supplies from all over the world, but large part of it comes from Russia and they saw the writing on the wall very early on. They are in a tricky spot; Trump started their headaches and things are not getting any better with current world developments. As they are heavily invested all over the world and purchased a lot of farm land, food processing and ports, the West can really screw them put by taking over their assets and doing the dollar war. Their currency input in the basket of trade is fuck all, around two to three percent, western currencies are around seventy five. They will be careful not to piss off the West but they need Russia too.

Again, I see your point re China but I can't entirely agree. The West relies too heavily on Chinese industry, meaning sanctions wouldn't really be sustainable, bringing too slow and painful a process for East – and particularly West. I do agree the Chinks are in a tricky situation with some economic decisions, however, they are far more self-reliant than most Western nations, with a huge, controllabe working demographic able to self-start their vast industries with or without Western sanctions – or investment. Russia perhaps less so. Either way, the West has helped massively to provide both dictatorships to become as powerful as they are. Even though Russia has been the recent aggressor, and the 'n-word' has been mentioned by Putin, I still consider Xi-Jinwank a bigger threat.  

• Like 1