CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine - The Internet's New Chamber Pot

Roadkill

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

..had to turn it off ..couldn't understand a word they were speaking

Did that solve the problem? Or was it more closely related to the years you missed from school when you were away on those ‘camping’ and ‘hiking’ trips with Father Dick and his shifty looking friends?

On 08/03/2022 at 21:31, Roadkill said:

Hopefully it'll give our overly smug Western culture a hard learned lesson in why we need to be more self-sufficient instead of buying everything from Eastern shit holes

Three years ago 🇱🇷President Donald Trump 🇱🇷addressed the UN and warned of the Western Hemispheres ever increasing dependence on energy supplies from Russia, and the need for the circle jerking globalist elite to stop ignoring the almost inevitable likelihood of economic disaster which these EU driven policies would result in. The German delegation could be seen openly laughing at him.

The stupid cunts aren’t laughing now, are they?

As with most things The Donald said and promoted, the chickens have come home to roost, and the years of character assassination and bogus investigations which have all fizzled out like farts in the wind, coupled with the absolute incompetence and undisguisable weakness of the pathetic Western governments should be a wake up call to all the fucking halfwit retards who jumped on the ‘Orangeman Bad’ bandwagon pushed by the MSM because Trump called them all out from day one as the lying ‘fake news’ political leftie schills they are.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Did that solve the problem? Or was it more closely related to the years you missed from school when you were away on those ‘camping’ and ‘hiking’ trips with Father Dick and his shifty looking friends?

Back wood's chemistry class bally ...this innocuous lookin ball of fabric is called gun cotton..its made from a pair o jeans ..a bottle of nitric acid n some simple kitchen equipment ..ah the summers of my youth..gals were pretty n the sun always shone ..even the crisp bags were fuller 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Back wood's chemistry class bally ...this innocuous lookin ball of fabric is called gun cotton..its made from a pair o jeans ..a bottle of nitric acid n some simple kitchen equipment ..ah the summers of my youth..gals were pretty n the sun always shone ..even the crisp bags were fuller 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Laughing. I believe that is the correct spelling.

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hang on to your Levi's. Chuck nitric and sulphuric into a bucket of sawdust and rice.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Full with what? You didn't have any fucking potatoes did you?

another corner numpty that still thinks it's back in the days of empire..mind you.. when ya see what's leading y'all.....former rupert and now chubby minister for defence ben wallace says the british army could take on vlads hordes..sure didn't we beat the tzars army in the crimean war....lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

#Fuck Ukraine. 

I've always been a bit of a Russophile, which whilst anathema to most, certainly isn't the worst kind of "phile" you could be. 

Plus I love that they don't tolerate the indoctrination of their children by teaching poofery in their schools. 

• Like 1

So the latest propaganda being pushed by Piss Pants Bidens controllers and lapped up by the fakestream media is the numerous US Government funded bio labs in Ukraine, which until a few days ago the illegal squatters in the Whitehouse were denying all knowledge of. Now that they’ve had to admit the existence of these facilities they’re scrambling around trying to get ahead of the story  by predicting that Vlad will take over these facilities and unleash a biological attack on Ukrainians. The MSM in their usual ‘tongue up the arse’ fashion are lapping this bullshit propaganda up and taking what few viewers they have left for absolute cunts (which they are). The dimwits who are glued to the TV news 24/7, shouting obscenities every time Putin or even Russia is mentioned are being primed up for the ‘false flag’ bio weapon  attack which will anyday now be the ‘BREAKING NEWS’ story plastered all over every TV screen. Putin will be blamed for another crime against humanity, anyone who doesn’t wear a blue and yellow ribbon and invite at least one Ukrainian ‘refugee’ (coward) into their home rent free to abuse their daughters will be ostracised. The ‘false flag’ bio weapon, war crime attack will keep the wide eyed sheep screaming at their TVs long enough for the warmongers in Washington DC to roll out their next distraction from the real situation in Eastern Europe.

The ‘real situation’ I see is the necessary (to the globalist elites) crushing of Putin. Russia and the targeted starvation of its citizens are deemed to be unimportant collateral damage  in the current push forward to enslave the human race.

The US have major involvement in over 330 biological research (warfare) labs in 36 countries worldwide. Anthony Fauci and his cronies have been concealing most of their activities, denying regularly on oath to the US Congress and Senate the extent of their involvement in and their knowledge around the outbreak of Covid 19 from the Wuhan lab, which Fauci and his minions were in up to their necks, doing ‘gain of function’ experimental virus research for years. The public are once again being played for the fools most of them are.

’THE VIRUS IS DEAD!’

’LONG LIVE THE WAR!’

This Ukrainian refugee crisis has opened my eyes to something I didn’t know until today when I saw a picture of a queue of desperate people ‘apparently’ trying to cross the Polish border from Ukraine. I had no idea so much of the Ukraine population were black or Asian looking. I was so taken aback that my blue and yellow solidarity lapel ribbon almost fell off as I exhaled a huge gasp of genuine surprise. I later found out that the photo had been mistakenly used and was actually taken outside the council housing office in Chipping Campden Gloucester.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

This Ukrainian refugee crisis has opened my eyes to something I didn’t know until today when I saw a picture of a queue of desperate people ‘apparently’ trying to cross the Polish border from Ukraine. I had no idea so much of the Ukraine population were black or Asian looking. I was so taken aback that my blue and yellow solidarity lapel ribbon almost fell off as I exhaled a huge gasp of genuine surprise. I later found out that the photo had been mistakenly used and was actually taken outside the council housing office in Chipping Campden Gloucester.

Ukrainians are all pasty faced blondes that look like they've been smashed in the face with a saute pan. Bit like a European version of the chinks. 

BBC Newsnight are showing some overpaid slag with a suitably solemn expression describing the current situation in various parts of Ukraine. She says she’s heard reports of Kiev being heavily shelled, bodies piling up in the streets in another city, Russians attacking medical personnel somewhere else, children hiding terrified in basements starving. A Ukrainian ‘human rights’ lawyer describing the need for the west to do more to help the millions of people to  get safely to the U.K., Germany, Sweden etc. (all the soft touch countries). Total fucking bullshit. Not one video clip of all these horrifying atrocities happening, just ‘reports’ and ‘accounts’ from the battle zones. This in the age when every cunt over 4 years old has a camera phone and internet access? 
This whole ‘fake news’ fairy tale being reeled out at the moment is as far fetched as a bucket of bat shite from the Wuhan lab in China, but that’s last years story. Keep up folks. There’ll be another one along soon to keep you all on the edge of your seats trembling. 
Ukranians are all a bunch of cunts. Don’t fall for any of this pathetic fucking psyop.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BBC Newsnight are showing some overpaid slag with a suitably solemn expression describing the current situation in various parts of Ukraine. She says she’s heard reports of Kiev being heavily shelled, bodies piling up in the streets in another city, Russians attacking medical personnel somewhere else, children hiding terrified in basements starving. A Ukrainian ‘human rights’ lawyer describing the need for the west to do more to help the millions of people to  get safely to the U.K., Germany, Sweden etc. (all the soft touch countries). Total fucking bullshit. Not one video clip of all these horrifying atrocities happening, just ‘reports’ and ‘accounts’ from the battle zones. This in the age when every cunt over 4 years old has a camera phone and internet access? 
This whole ‘fake news’ fairy tale being reeled out at the moment is as far fetched as a bucket of bat shite from the Wuhan lab in China, but that’s last years story. Keep up folks. There’ll be another one along soon to keep you all on the edge of your seats trembling. 
Ukranians are all a bunch of cunts. Don’t fall for any of this pathetic fucking psyop.

Apparently the little Korean Eric Cartman is now reported to be flexing his dick by slinging missiles up in the air to show how hard he is.  I wonder how long this little turd would feel out of the limelight. I wouldn't worry as none if his fucking missiles seem to work anyway. 

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

America and Britain lecturing anyone on "illegal" invasions and war crimes is about as hypocritical as @cunt protesting outside of Huntingdon Life Sciences.

How many hospitals were bombed in Iraq during our quest to hunt down the totally real and in no way fictitious weapons of mass destruction? And I say this as a Blair apologist.

The West should be concerned about its glass house getting absolutely blitzed with stones. Cunts to a man.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I rather enjoyed the report by some BBC hack standing next to the dead bodies of Russian solidiers at a service station. 

I have noticed that the BBC seem rather enthusiastic about sending their Irish and coloured reporters to the front line (Chakrabati, Myrie, Keane, Doucet and Guerin). Racism or levelling up?

Remember, whatever you see on the BBC, and however sceptical you are, it could always be worse. 

You could be hearing it from BBC East's presenter Mousumi Bakshi, the only woman in the world with a voice several octaves lower than Barry White's. 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Laffin..horrible orange pox ya..have a like

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi

Apparently there’s been a massive run on blue and yellow ties in Jermyn Street. 85 quid a pop but MPs are queuing up for them. Can you claim virtue signalling on expenses these days? Who knows.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

America and Britain lecturing anyone on "illegal" invasions and war crimes is about as hypocritical as @cunt protesting outside of Huntingdon Life Sciences.

How many hospitals were bombed in Iraq during our quest to hunt down the totally real and in no way fictitious weapons of mass destruction? And I say this as a Blair apologist.

The West should be concerned about its glass house getting absolutely blitzed with stones. Cunts to a man.

I think any leader, Tory or Labour would have followed George 'Dubya' Bush into Iraq. Do you think the UK would be in such a mess had Blair been charge recently? The divide between the wealthy and poor has to be worse than any other time in my 43 years alive and we are heading into a cost of living crisis unlike anything in my lifetime most likely. The Tories are still pimping the UK out like a cheap brass, lining their mates and their own pockets etc...we need Blair and New Labour back.

Fuck off Starmer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think any leader, Tory or Labour would have followed George 'Dubya' Bush into Iraq. Do you think the UK would be in such a mess had Blair been charge recently? The divide between the wealthy and poor has to be worse than any other time in my 43 years alive and we are heading into a cost of living crisis unlike anything in my lifetime most likely. The Tories are still pimping the UK out like a cheap brass, lining their mates and their own pockets etc...we need Blair and New Labour back.

Fuck off Starmer. 

To be honest we would have followed Dubya into that war even if we had, had a communist government.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

To be honest we would have followed Dubya into that war even if we had, had a communist government.

Yes I don't think it's necessarily fair to blame Iraq on Blair, one things for sure had Blair bee in charge for the last 5 years we wouldn't be in this mess. I (like most I guess) don't feel represented by any particular party but I agreed with what I heard an SDP Member saying a while ago. The Tories are all out of ideas, have been fortunate the opposition has been totally useless for 10 years or so. Once Boris has gone they'll be out of labour get a decent leader as they don't have anyone left who will appeal to floating voters.