CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ramadiabetes

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Diabetes UK is advising diabetic Muslims how to manage their diabetes during the Ramadan fast. Actually there is only one bit of advice Diabetes UK should give DO NOT FUCKING FAT! If any other religious order had such a preposterous requirement the medical establishment would have fallen on it like a ton of bricks.

I believe the Quran specifies not to fast if its detrimental to your health. So I can imagine that diabetic muslims know what to do.

But if I was a Muslim I'd wait until St. David of Beckham sticks his mongy Beak in with advice. As I've see the publicity whore has stuck said beak into the Ukraine war.

https://news.sky.com/story/david-beckhams-instagram-account-taken-over-by-perinatal-doctor-in-ukraine-12571367?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Is there some equally mental equivalent of Ramadingalong in the fictional story book of The Kikes? It may explain The Judge's recent mental deterioration as the fat diabetic cunt's blood sugar plummets.

@judgetwi can you confirm? Preferably without your usual histrionics and pant-shitting over-dramatising antics.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I dunno I think it's a nice gesture givin the 70 or so million of his followers a look at the reality of this war on children..hard to believe you were once in the caring profession gyppo..thank fuk yer away from the  sick and vulnerable.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm away from the sick and vulnerable eh? So where am I then?

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵 I know a girl named Daisy, the girl is fat an lazy.

She got blubber to the east, blubber to the west, the bitch got long and saggy breasts 🎵

🎵 I knew a lady in Amsterdam, she stuffed her cunt up full of clams, 

She was a very stupid fucking Dutch bitch. 🎵

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵 I know a girl named Daisy, the girl is fat an lazy.

She got blubber to the east, blubber to the west, the bitch got long and saggy breasts 🎵

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

🎵 I knew a lady in Amsterdam, she stuffed her cunt up full of clams, 

She was a very stupid fucking Dutch bitch. 🎵

🎵Met Colonel Sanders wife in the state of Kentucky, she said "I'll fry some chicken if you just fuck me." 

I came in her mouth, it was a crisis, I gave her my secret blend of herbs and spices.🎵

afroman-afroman-punches-fan.gif

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cunts Corner: The Musical 

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As long as there isn't an extended drum solo from Frank, followed by him flailing around like an even more brain damaged Bez, I'm game.

As I reckon the banhammer will be shoved up my arse if I even attempt to get some lyrics down, I'll happily do set design.

I hope none of you are squeamish though. Some of my initial sketches make A Serbian Film look like an episode of Bing. 

• Like 2

Just now, nocti said:

As I reckon the banhammer will be shoved up my arse if I even attempt to get some lyrics down, I'll happily do set design.

I hope none of you are squeamish though. Some of my intial sketches make A Serbian Film look like an episode of Bing. 

Every time he appears on my screen when my daughter is watching him on repeat, I get the almost uncontrollable urge to scream "Bing, you black bastard."

• Like 1