CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When the best sex years are behind you.

Jake The Muss

There cums a time when you get to a said age and have to except that you're not going to have the amount of rumping you once had, as an ageing cunt i can still fuck with the best but even i have to admit that i have to be satisfied with only three times a day and not the regular ten times a day that i was once used to, some of you are still virgins well in to your 40's+.. Jake's advice is to you virgins is get out of your piss stained bedsit, put your games consul away and get rid of your vintage wank sock and get amonst it before it's too late for you.

Debate..

This is a serious topic, so NO derailing or you will be claw hammered to a pulp.

Thanks in advance from the Muss Management.

• Like 2

I realised around a year ago that when ones in his early forties those wild, coked up, pissed (and whatever else) sex marathons are not that easy to perform anymore. Truth is, once I've shot my load I kind of want the bird to fuck off to be honest, yet afterwards they're all over you like a rash, dripping juices everywhere. Too many lazy starfish types out there as well...let the lady put a shift in...she satisfied you and burns off a little blubber on the process, no wonder they're so many fat cows out there. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

There cums a time when you get to a said age and have to except that you're not going to have the amount of rumping you once had, as an ageing cunt i can still fuck with the best but even i have to admit that i have to be satisfied with only three times a day and not the regular ten times a day that i was once used to, some of you are still virgins well in to your 40's+.. Jake's advice is to you virgins is get out of your piss stained bedsit, put your games consul away and get rid of your vintage wank sock and get amonst it before it's too late for you.

Debate..

This is a serious topic, so NO derailing or you will be claw hammered to a pulp.

What a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. 

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I realised around a year ago that when ones in his early forties those wild, coked up, pissed (and whatever else) sex marathons are not that easy to perform anymore. Truth is, once I've shot my load I kind of want the bird to fuck off to be honest, yet afterwards they're all over you like a rash, dripping juices everywhere. Too many lazy starfish types out there as well...let the lady put a shift in...she satisfied you and burns off a little blubber on the process, no wonder they're so many fat cows out there. 

That was too much information for the virgins.

DC you're in our thoughts.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
52 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Debate..

Exercise so your BPM is at 80% of capacity for at least 40 minutes a day. Work out your capacity by minusing your age from 220. Sex doesn't count, as most unfit heaps only reach 130 BPM at full pelt.

I am 40, have a resting heart rate of 50-55 BPM. I smash those little sluts into strokes. No excuses for poor fucking as far as I'm concerned. 

Lazy cunts.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Debate..

3 times a day? Your arse hole must be in ribbons…

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

3 times a day? Your arse hole must be in ribbons…

Imagine if you will that your were the sort of degenerate who frequented gay sex parties. You go to pick up some keys from the bowl and end up with a plastic set belonging to a Fisher Price 'Toddler Tike' stroller.

Next thing you know, you're in a room with Bend, he's wearing a rainbow baseball cap with a propeller on top, dribbling all over his Super Ted onesie. Feeling pity, you let him do you up the dirt box, only to find that his fliddy little T-Rex arms are incapable of performing a reach around.

Edited by Decimus
Fuck your shit nom, Bend, this is how it's done.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine if you will that your were the sort of degenerate who frequented gay sex parties. You go to pick up some keys from the bowl and end up with a plastic set belonging to a Fisher Price 'Toddler Tike' stroller.

Next thing you know, you're in a room with Bend, he's wearing a rainbow baseball cap with a propeller on top, dribbling all over his Super Ted onesie. Feeling pity, you let him do you up the dirt box, only to find that his fliddy little T-Rex arms are incapable of performing a reach around.

There's nothing wrong with T-Rex, children of the revolution, hey ducks.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Exercise so your BPM is at 80% of capacity for at least 40 minutes a day. Work out your capacity by minusing your age from 220. Sex doesn't count, as most unfit heaps only reach 130 BPM at full pelt.

I am 40, have a resting heart rate of 50-55 BPM. I smash those little sluts into strokes. No excuses for poor fucking as far as I'm concerned. 

Lazy cunts.

I'm a lot older than you PC, when i was 40, i could fuck for 8 hours at a time, i'm still in good shape now but can only manage about 7 hours 59 minutes.

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Debate..

I presume this prose is about your activities as a fudge packer as you haven't once mentioned female, girl, woman etc. You fucking poof, Punkape would be proud.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I presume this prose is about your activities as a fudge packer as you haven't once mentioned female, girl, woman etc. You fucking poof, Punkape would be proud.

Sorry was that white noise as i couldn't understand a word of your strange dialect.

Kindly fuck off...off my radar.

On 22/04/2022 at 18:13, Jake The Muss said:

Debate..

I remember sex…

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I made a conscious decision to give up having sex when I sold my massage parlour, the day after my cock fell off. 

Your cock's fallen off, and then you get shiny new toofs to attract the women you can no longer fuck. You've bolloxed this right up. If you'd stuck with the gummy look, you would at least pick up the ones who fancied a bit of 'hazard-free' cunnilingus.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2022 at 03:13, Jake The Muss said:

Debate..

So you’re saying you can only manage 3 wanks a day at your advanced age? 

That still places you well in front of the pack as the biggest wanker on here, by at least 2 wanks a day.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

So you’re saying you can only manage 3 wanks a day at your advanced age? 

That still places you well in front of the pack as the biggest wanker on here, by at least 2 wanks a day.

We all have a talent for something, lighten up my southern dunce you will find a talent one day.