CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shoehorning Ethnics & Minorities Into Absolutely Fucking Everything

Decimus

It's a tired, woke trope that any historical film or series these days will inevitably contain anachronistic characters in order to satisfy the rainbow coloured critics at the BBC and the Guardian. We've already had a Rastafarian Anne Boleyn, a teeth sucking Alexander Hamilton, and numerous sub-saharan types popping up in a myriad of medieval stories where no one questions their inclusion.

I realise we've covered all this shit before, but a new theme dreamed up by the homosexual, Jewish, Antifa media seems to involve tiny, foreign women. The same greasy demographic who have lived under sheets for thousands of years in a desert tent, but are now somehow capable of putting down giant, white men with relative ease.

I know what "The Message" is supposed to convey, but if I was ever challenged to a fight with a dwarven, hirsute daughter of Allah who had never seen the sun before, I'd roundhouse kick the ugly little cunt's tache right off of its disgusting fucking face.

• Like 8

How I yearn for the good old days when adverts were full of beautiful people. It was totally unrealistic, of course, but so is the current race to the bottom to see how many diverse, ugly, fat, fucking freaks the advertisers can cram into a 30-second segment. Can you just imagine the chat as the creatives huddle around the safe space of their on-site yurt for the mind shower on the latest Tampax commercial :

“Well, that’s the black quotient sorted, and the LGBTQIA+ angles are all covered, Great”

“Wait a minute, Tarquin, we don’t have anyone in a wheelchair!”

“Fuck me, Cassandra, you’re right. Get onto casting immediately, and while you’re there, get them to source us a Mongol with beer bottle specs.”

• Like 5

I've got no issue about watching non-white people in a film or a series, there are plenty of stories and myths from around the world that would make for fantastic viewing.

I'd quite literally pay to watch something that detailed the Polynesian exploration and sailing of the South Pacific. It was an absolutely amazing feat of human navigation and endurance and worthy of retelling. There's plenty of folklore, mythology and genuine history out there that isn't European that would make for a fantastic viewing experience.

The very fact that the current generation of Hollywood producers feel that the right thing to do to promote equality is to co-opt white history and rewrite it in order to represent minorities is shockingly racist in itself. That may not be their intent, but it's akin to saying there are no stories worth telling unless they're white-centric.

Fucking cunts.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a tired, woke trope that any historical film or series these days will inevitably contain anachronistic characters in order to satisfy the rainbow coloured critics at the BBC and the Guardian. We've already had a Rastafarian Anne Boleyn, a teeth sucking Alexander Hamilton, and numerous sub-saharan types popping up in a myriad of medieval stories where no one questions their inclusion.

I realise we've covered all this shit before, but a new theme dreamed up by the homosexual, Jewish, Antifa media seems to involve tiny, foreign women. The same greasy demographic who have lived under sheets for thousands of years in a desert tent, but are now somehow capable of putting down giant, white men with relative ease.

I know what "The Message" is supposed to convey, but if I was ever challenged to a fight with a dwarven, hirsute daughter of Allah who had never seen the sun before, I'd roundhouse kick the ugly little cunt's tache right off of its disgusting fucking face.

Nike have done the same thing. They have a Muslim woman playing basketball in a full length, sport burka. I'm not even fucking joking. Obviously there are references to how she has 'overcome prejudice' for the right to play basketball in a fucking circus tent.

I fucking hate these filthy, chisel-toed fucking sand monkeys. I genuinely want to eradicate every last baby fucking one of them. And their hairy, fuck ugly women and cunt kids. If you're going to kill the patriarch, might as well clear the nest and avoid reprisals. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

“Well, that’s the black quotient sorted, and the LGBTQIA+ angles are all covered, Great”

'The Modern Parents' used to make me laugh. I'm desensitised now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got no issue about watching non-white people in a film or a series, there are plenty of stories and myths from around the world that would make for fantastic viewing.

I'd quite literally pay to watch something that detailed the Polynesian exploration and sailing of the South Pacific. It was an absolutely amazing feat of human navigation and endurance and worthy of retelling. There's plenty of folklore, mythology and genuine history out there that isn't European that would make for a fantastic viewing experience.

The very fact that the current generation of Hollywood producers feel that the right thing to do to promote equality is to co-opt white history and rewrite it in order to represent minorities is shockingly racist in itself. That may not be their intent, but it's akin to saying there are no stories worth telling unless they're white-centric.

Fucking cunts.

Netflix ‘Vikings Valhalla’ WTF?

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking cunts.

Funny there's no black people lining up to play Hitler.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How I yearn for the good old days when adverts were full of beautiful people. It was totally unrealistic, of course, but so is the current race to the bottom to see how many diverse, ugly, fat, fucking freaks the advertisers can cram into a 30-second segment. Can you just imagine the chat as the creatives huddle around the safe space of their on-site yurt for the mind shower on the latest Tampax commercial :

“Fuck me, Cassandra, you’re right. Get onto casting immediately, and while you’re there, get them to source us a Mongol with beer bottle specs.”

How I yearn for the days, when programs and films had normal looking people of all ages with average IQs. 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Netflix ‘Vikings Valhalla’ WTF?

Norsemen is quite good. I don't watch any other Viking shows. I tried another show just called "Vikings" a while back but got fed up with all the fake out deaths they'd do - you'd literally see a cunt dead in a blood filled muddy puddle staring up at the sky, then when the ad brake was over he'd be back up and doing Viking shit with a tiny cut on his head.

I thought Last Kingdom would be good but it doesn't even compare to the books.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Adolf considered negroes to be so far down the evolutionary ladder that they weren’t even worth exterminating. I reckon he would have got round to them eventually if that cunt Stalin hadn’t been such a fucking nuisance and threw a spanner in the spokes of his master plan.

Pesky fucking Russians.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Norsemen is quite good. I don't watch any other Viking shows. I tried another show just called "Vikings" a while back but got fed up with all the fake out deaths they'd do - you'd literally see a cunt dead in a blood filled muddy puddle staring up at the sky, then when the ad brake was over he'd be back up and doing Viking shit with a tiny cut on his head.

I thought Last Kingdom would be good but it doesn't even compare to the books.

Black Vikings Matter.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A day in De Berghof...

"Gas de Jews, brudda Himmler... And tell dat crack addict Rudi Von Rundstedt t'propa fuck dose Rusky Mutherfuckers up, waaay down. And get dat skinny blonde Braun crack whore in here pronto an put dem luscious honky bitch lips around mah mutherfuckin' bellend."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

A day in De Berghof...

"Gas de Jews, brudda Himmler... And tell dat crack addict Rudi Von Rundstedt t'propa fuck dose Rusky Mutherfuckers up, waaay down. And get dat skinny blonde Braun crack whore in here pronto an put dem luscious honky bitch lips around mah mutherfuckin' bellend."

‘Obergrupenfuhrer Kanye. Vy are your leiderhosen barely covering your buttencheeken?

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A day in De Berghof...

Swarovski Kristallnacht

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nike have done the same thing. They have a Muslim woman playing basketball in a full length, sport burka. I'm not even fucking joking. Obviously there are references to how she has 'overcome prejudice' for the right to play basketball in a fucking circus tent.

I fucking hate these filthy, chisel-toed fucking sand monkeys. I genuinely want to eradicate every last baby fucking one of them. And their hairy, fuck ugly women and cunt kids. If your going to kill the patriarch, might as well clear the nest and avoid reprisals. 

How are you liking the deodorant advert (Sure?) with the overweight black bird that's airing at the moment? You know, the one where she's wobbling like a jelly during an earthquake whilst showing off her fat (sweat free) armpits. 

Perhaps if she worked up a sweat she might lose some fucking weight. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

How are you liking the deodorant advert (Sure?) with the overweight black bird that's airing at the moment? You know, the one where she's wobbling like a jelly during an earthquake whilst showing off her fat (sweat free armpits) armpits. 

Yep. That's another one, beauty products will all be promoted by Abbottesque blobfish and transsexuals. And Oral-B are still using a fucking Somali as the face of dental hygiene.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. That's another one, beauty products will all be promoted by Abbottesque, blobfish and transsexuals. And Oral-B are still using a fucking Somali as the face of dental hygiene.

Fair play, they did well to find one with teeth, considering all the khat they chew. 

34 minutes ago, Goober said:

How are you liking the deodorant advert (Sure?) with the overweight black bird that's airing at the moment? You know, the one where she's wobbling like a jelly during an earthquake whilst showing off her fat (sweat free) armpits. 

A sauna inside a deep diving pool for the bitch, and a fucking tractor tyre with an anchor on both cankles.