CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Micky G

Decimus

31 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Would your brain care to grace us with an intelligent and original thought one day? I await in misguided hope, you fucking Deacon.

Being asked to grace CC with an intelligent and original thought, by you? Can you see the flaw in your request?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 11/05/2022 at 10:38, Decimus said:

Gove's back on the beak:

What a detestable, serial killer looking, fucking weaselly little cunt.

Looks suspiciously like the evil inhabiting its body is getting closer to eating all the way out. Won't be long before he goes full on Batman villain and starts leaving clues by bodies throughout London. 

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Won't be long before he goes full on Batman villain and starts leaving clues by bodies throughout London. 

A line of coke leading from the lower back to a bloody, cum filled arsehole, no doubt.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
17 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I bet you voted 'leave'. Whinge whinge.

Unlike some, I do not suffer from extreme xenophobia nor feel the need for casual racism. I have 2 exceptions to that rule. The first are bean-head Somalis and second, the French. I voted leave in the hope that we may never be tempted to buy rundown retirement farmhouses in your country again.

If I gave 10 dishonorably discharged Bavarian monks a set of plans drawn in crayon and smeared with my breakfast egg yolk, they could take over your insecure flag waving shit-heap before lunch and airlift every beautiful woman into the UK for the appropriate sexline work.

Fuck France and it's pleasure loving weaknesses.

Guest judgetwi
On 11/05/2022 at 14:03, Witheredscrote said:

Sitting in the shade, by my pool, and sipping a long, cold G&T, I am really upset by your remarks. Fuck off, and get back to work, you pompous cunt.

The only pool you’ve sat next to is a pool of your own bullshit. 
“I’m richer than yo’ “ as a way of shutting cunts up on the internet has been done to death wanker. The fact that you still scramble around trying to  pull that one off shows what a knobend you are.

Fucking tosser.

On 12/05/2022 at 23:26, judgetwi said:

“I’m richer than yo’ “ as a way of shutting cunts up on the internet has been done to death wanker. The fact that you still scramble around trying to  pull that one off shows what a knobend you are.

Fucking tosser.

Judge, I've heard some noise from south of the river that you've been giving it the fucking biggun in The Angel. Your gob's been flapping to any mush who'll lend you their lugs that you'd do me with one punch.

I don't know who you think you are, but you're a Toby fucking cunt if you think you can disrespect me and I won't end up hearing about it. I don't know if you've heard, but I took out three slags from Bethnel because I didn't like the taste of their liquor. Unless you want to end up in Guy's on a fucking feeding tube, I suggest you put on your best dicky and show me the fucking respect I deserve.

I won't be warning you again.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Judge, I've heard some noise from south of the river that you've been giving it the fucking biggun in The Angel. Your gob's been flapping to any mush who'll lend you their lugs that you'd do me with one punch.

I don't know who you think you are, but you're a Toby fucking cunt if you think you can disrespect me and I won't end up hearing about it. I don't know if you've heard, but I took out three slags from Bethnel because I didn't like the taste of their liquor. Unless you want to end up in Guy's on a fucking feeding tube, I suggest you put on your best dicky and show me the fucking respect I deserve.

Raffles The Gentleman Thug.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Drivel

On 12/05/2022 at 23:26, judgetwi said:

Fucking tosser.

Interesting that you've mentioned the word ''pool'' in your opening sentence. The weather is starting to warm up and maybe you can take the scooter down Tooting Bec lido if it's still open. Don't forget your arm bands and speedos!

Not need to thank me obviously. 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Interesting that you've mentioned the word ''pool'' in your opening sentence. The weather is starting to warm up and maybe you can take the scooter down Tooting Bec lido if it's still open. Don't forget your arm bands and speedos!

Not need to thank me obviously. 

Equally interesting that you’ve mentioned Tooting Bec Lido. Like your arsehole it’s very much open and a well known rendezvous for promiscuous homosexuals. However I hear it’s a very young crowd that gets down there and I would hate to see you suffer the humiliation of rejection simply due to your advancing age. I mean, you’re not exactly Tom Daly these days are you Marjorie? This is all hearsay of course so take no notice of me. 
However, it’s not like the Parkhurst days. There’s no sex starved blokes desperate to ram your arse anymore, especially as it now resembles the entrance to the Mont Blanc tunnel.

No thanks required for my invaluable advice. Good luck Marje.

😁

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Equally interesting that you mentioned Tooting Bec Lido. Like your arsehole it’s very much open and a well known rendezvous for promiscuous homosexuals.However I hear it’s a very young crowd that gets down there  

😁

You "hear" do you? 🤔

• Like 1

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Equally interesting that you’ve mentioned Tooting Bec Lido. Like your arsehole it’s very much open and a well known rendezvous for promiscuous homosexuals. However I hear it’s a very young crowd that gets down there and I would hate to see you suffer the humiliation of rejection simply due to your advancing age. I mean, you’re not exactly Tom Daly these days are you Marjorie? This is all hearsay of course so take no notice of me. 
However, it’s not like the Parkhurst days. There’s no sex starved blokes desperate to ram your arse anymore, especially as it now resembles the entrance to the Mont Blanc tunnel.

No thanks required for my invaluable advice. Good luck Marje.

😁

Not a bad retort, Jewdith. I had absolutely no idea that Tooting Bec lido was a notorious site for turd burglars and thanks for the heads up, obviously i'll be staying well clear. You do seem to have an encyclopaedic knowledge regarding all thing's pink and pool related. I'm guessing you have to make sure the scooters fully charged for the journey along with a tube of KY Jelly. 

It must be a fucking nightmare for the life guards getting you in the pool given your morbid obesity.

I've heard of the pink pound but is there an equivalent shekel?

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Not a bad retort, Jewdith. I had absolutely no idea that Tooting Bec lido was a notorious site for turd burglars and thanks for the heads up, obviously i'll be staying well clear. You do seem to have an encyclopaedic knowledge regarding all thing's pink and pool related. I'm guessing you have to make sure the scooters fully charged for the journey along with a tube of KY Jelly. 

It must be a fucking nightmare for the life guards getting you in the pool given your morbid obesity.

No Marje, the Talmud emphasises the institution of the family and procreation. We haven’t survived all these centuries by encouraging bumbanditry. To be fair your goatshagging mates don’t go in for it either (officially) but we don’t hang the bent  cunts or give them free sky diving lessons from tall buildings.

As for Tooting Bec Lido, as I said it’s hearsay (that means something I’ve been told thickboy) I haven’t been there for donkeys. It probably won’t surprise you to know that Israel has never won an Olympic swimming medal of any colour. It’s just not something in our culture. I know you have no idea what that means but I can’t explain everyfuckingthing for fucks sake! Hope this helps in your struggle to fit into the society that rejected you all those years ago.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The Pooseta used to be the  currency of choice in the gay bars of Spain, I’ve heard. I’ve got no evidence to back it up obviously. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Pooseta used to be the  currency of choice in the gay bars of Spain, I’ve heard. I’ve got no evidence to back it up obviously. 

I'm sure Frank can clarify this matter and also has also chosen to ''back it up'' whilst there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure Frank can clarify this matter and also has also chosen to ''back it up'' whilst there.

It seems that Frank has passed away again. I don’t think anyone even keeps count of how many times anymore. But I’m praying that it’s the last time the toupee topped, stick insectagram gay cunt ever washes up on these shores again.

On 14/05/2022 at 16:36, Decimus said:

@judgetwi.. This chancer fucking cunt is stomping round your manor, mugging you off like some sort of double-yolker. The word in the battle cruiser is that he's going to spin your drum, spark you the fuck out and do a pony on your boat race. What do you intend to do about it?

• Like 2