CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're hardly likely to preface an assertion as untrue which makes your defence meaningless thereby rendering your argument as totally without merit. Your sloppy, feeble-minded thinking goes some way in explaining why you can only secure employment as a railings painter, so small wonder that you and the other 10% of punters who are devoid of any critical thought processing won't be left alone to the site's "cunting".

Oh fucking dear, you really are an egoistic little trollop, i have an idea, let's attack someone's employment. You have lost the plot that you never had.

You do know, that you have now lost any credibility that you had as a moderator as well as being the most profaned member on here.

You really are fucking thick as a pile pig shit.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2022 at 19:06, King Billy said:

I can’t imagine how much more fucking loopy Lou batshit crazy she’d go if she found something that interested her Fends. Frightening.

Now what could possibly interest the stupid ego driven old has-been..??

Any ideas Bill ?

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Now what could possibly interest the stupid ego driven old has-been..??

Any ideas Bill ?

Nothing probably. She could never have dreamed she’d be where she is today. The all powerful and tyrannical moderator on Cunts Corner. Ruling over the thickos and misfits with her iron fist and massive brain. In a hundred years time some angry revisionist students might spray paint some obscenities on her statue, topple it and chuck it in the River Severn. That’s the best I can hope for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Nothing probably. She could never have dreamed she’d be where she is today. The all powerful and tyrannical moderator on Cunts Corner. Ruling over the thickos and misfits with her iron fist and massive brain. In a hundred years time some angry revisionist students might spray paint some obscenities on her statue, topple it and chuck it in the River Severn. That’s the best I can hope for.

Near Budapest?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's what Mary Shelley said.

I went out with a bird from Whitby years ago. I went there once with her. Beautiful place and she had nice tits too. She looked like Morticia Adams, nothing at all like Frankensteins  monster luckily.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes it will be a sign of the times, what with the Roops statue being transgender/transhuman...

People with working functioning brains will take back power and slay the Roops name in to the pit of hell forever.

Demon be gone they will be shouting as the Trollops statue falls in to a massive pile of pig shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yes it will be a sign of the times, what with the Roops statue being transgender/transhuman...

People with working functioning brains will take back power and slay the Roops name in to the pit of hell forever.

Demon be gone they will be shouting as the Trollops statue falls in to a massive pile of pig shit.

She’d still insist on having the last word before her huge bronze growler sank slowly under the shit for ever like the Titanic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

This prediction has been brought to you by the Nostradamuss management.

• Like 1

Whoa! Petulance overload last night at the inaugural meeting of the Ten Percenters Club. After comparing welts on each other's bottoms there was a huddle of mutual sustenance and succour culminating in a groupthink fantasy workshop involving statues and rivers as a retaliation. No, I don't understand that either...

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whoa! Petulance overload last night at the inaugural meeting of the Ten Percenters Club. After comparing welts on each other's bottoms there was a huddle of mutual sustenance and succour culminating in a groupthink fantasy workshop involving statues and rivers as a retaliation. No, I don't understand that either...

I smell schizophrenia.

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Oh fucking dear, you really are an egoistic little trollop, i have an idea, let's attack someone's employment. You have lost the plot that you never had.

You do know, that you have now lost any credibility that you had as a moderator as well as being the most profaned member on here.

You really are fucking thick as a pile pig shit.

Not too sure how one can lose a possession one doesn't have...but look at you! Stomping your feet and crying your eyes out after all you said about not having feelings that can be hurt. The lesson here is don't dish it out if you cant take it.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I hope you haven't included me in that list. My Ozymandias rework was actually intended for your amusement. Ungrateful.

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope you haven't included me in that list. My Ozymandias rework was actually intended for your amusement. Ungrateful.

I thought it pretty obvious who was on the list, suffice to say you're not on it - and yes, we were amused.