CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Beyond me, and if I ask her to translate there’s a fair chance I’ll end up on a register somewhere, alongside Punkers.

Anyway, take a picture of the cunt so we can see her. You live in scouseland so if she asks what you're doing with your phone, just say you're filling out a universal credit application.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Election-wise it was a dumb move as women, especially black women, carried Biden over the finish line.

Mushy brain Joe is incapable of doing anything under his own steam. He can’t speak coherently even with the aid of a teleprompter. He can’t walk up the steps of Air Force One without stumbling. He confuses his wife with his sister. He can’t even control his bowel movements while he’s meeting the Pope. So him being carried is probably the one certainty in life.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mushy brain Joe is incapable of doing anything under his own steam. He can’t speak coherently even with the aid of a teleprompter. He can’t walk up the steps of Air Force One without stumbling. He confuses his wife with his sister. He can’t even control his bowel movements while he’s meeting the Pope. So him being carried is probably the one certainty in life.

He's a weak fucking cuck puppet shitcunt. I'd like to kick the catheter out of his shrivelled cock and make him drink his own piss-bag. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a weak fucking cuck puppet shitcunt. I'd like to kick the catheter out of his shrivelled cock and make him drink his own piss-bag. 

If you can get close enough, go for it Eric. When they discover his battered piss soaked remains the FBI will immediately start a nationwide manhunt for their only suspect……Donald J Trump.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 24/05/2022 at 22:25, southerncunt said:

What is it with these fucking yanks? How many times does this have to happen before some cunt in power over there finally admits the ridiculousness of the gun laws?

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against guns. I’m a licensed shooter and have a few myself.

I have never felt the urge to go and shoot up the place however. Perhaps because I have no use for (and rightly no access in this country to) automatic weapons with large mags and high fire rates?

Its insanity, and it’s always the kids who suffer. 

The less Americans on the earth to indiscriminately bomb civilians,  muddy good sense and thieve foreign wealth, the better.

One of those little cunts might have been the next Donald Rumsfeld. Hopefully one of the survivors will be the next tortured soul to shoot up their flag pledging, donation seeking indoctrination centre. 

I pledge allegiance only to equilibrium.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I reckon you’re quite good at scrabble, but fucking all over the place at twister.

Twister is for closet homosexuals, desperate for a way to explain a recent divorce to family without having to say anything.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Twister is for closet homosexuals, desperate for a way to explain a recent divorce to family without having to say anything.

You’re right but before you know it they’ll forget you were ever married. Twister is a great healer.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Try this one. Pronounce it as it's written...

'patsowie miniere vidupa'

Too hard to pronounce but it translates as ‘Your shell suit is very sexy. Would you like to run your moustache up and down on my bumhole for £5?’

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why would I ask her that you daft Fenian cuddler?

DC I’m in Machu Picchu at the moment. It’s a bit run down and the khazi stinks tbh, but the view is spectacular. I can see the CN tower and even the penguins on Ayers Rock from up here. Wish you were here.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

DC I’m in Machu Picchu at the moment. It’s a bit run down and the khazi stinks tbh, but the view is spectacular. I can see the CN tower and even the penguins on Ayers Rock from up here. Wish you were here.

I stayed in an imaginary Hilton all inclusive there once, after I successfully sued the police for wrongful arrest. Lovely spot. What did you make of Eric raping that dead Antarctic polar bear last week?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I stayed in an imaginary Hilton all inclusive there once, after I successfully sued the police for wrongful arrest. Lovely spot. What did you make of Eric raping that dead Antarctic polar bear last week?

This is either an incredibly clever trap or a disgusting lapse in zoological knowledge.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I made the whole thing up. Never been there. I occasionally pop down to the plane station and get a day return to the African countryside so I can kick hyenas in the head. But I've never been to any of the four magnetic poles.

• Like 1