CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When did this become an accent?

Stubby Pecker

We’ve touched on this before but the proliferation of faux yardie, pidgin patois, inner city jiggaboo shite is becoming all invasive.

Not only on adverts are we told we can get stuff for “too nghty nghn” or that kids are victims of naif criam but it even “wiv beebeesee coninuite” announcers.

I watched a bit of wildlife documentary earlier about creatures adapting to life in the cities. Excellent BBC standard and camera work as to be expected but the narrator spoke in this offensive manner which has somehow become a British accent. “It’s so ott, da bats is takin a baff” 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We’ve touched on this before but the proliferation of faux yardie, pidgin patois, inner city jiggaboo shite is becoming all invasive.

Not only on adverts are we told we can get stuff for “too nghty nghn” or that kids are victims of naif criam but it even “wiv beebeesee coninuite” announcers.

I watched a bit of wildlife documentary earlier about creatures adapting to life in the cities. Excellent BBC standard and camera work as to be expected but the narrator spoke in this offensive manner which has somehow become a British accent. “It’s so ott, da bats is takin a baff” 

This can never be nominated enough. 'Nafe crame', 'nane-tee-nane pee', I want them all dead and I want the responsibility for making it happen. I want to undo the mistakes made by that fucking hippie wanker Lincoln.

Emancipation Proclamation

...see if a single one of its beneficiaries can actually spell it. Fuck all chance.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This can never be nominated enough. 'Nafe crame', 'nane-tee-nane pee', I want them all dead and I want the responsibility for making it happen. I want to undo the mistakes made by that fucking hippie wanker Lincoln.

Emancipation Proclamation

...see if a single one of its beneficiaries can actually spell it. Fuck all chance.

I caught a 10 second glimpse of a Little Mix video the other day Eric. The talentless sluts were virtually naked and being caressed by half a dozen oiled up sambos with not a white man in sight. Today’s youth deserve everything they’ll get.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I caught a 10 second glimpse of a Little Mix video the other day Eric. The talentless sluts were virtually naked and being caressed by half a dozen oiled up sambos with not a white man in sight. Today’s youth deserve everything they’ll get.

I agree. Even my own younger relatives. When I'm old and fucked, I'm topping myself. I'm not having any of this or the next generation of chemically castrated faggots mincing round me like farts in a fish tank. I doubt that one in ten of them is capable of changing the oil on a car or pitching a ridge tent, starting a fire or having a decent punch up.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The beebs are economising in many ways (and don’t forget the mindless core market watching their offerings) for the lack of many customers now abandoning the fucking ship and not paying the licence.
The standards will only go down ever more, though I doubt that many time warped, absent executives will notice the empty deckchairs before the corporation sinks.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I caught a 10 second glimpse of a Little Mix video the other day Eric.

Fair play to you Stubbers. I think around half a minute is my personal best, but that was a while back when I was channel hopping and noticed that Ann Widdecombe was on Newsnight with no knickers on. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. Even my own younger relatives. When I'm old and fucked, I'm topping myself. I'm not having any of this or the next generation of chemically castrated faggots mincing round me like farts in a fish tank. I doubt that one in ten of them is capable of changing the oil on a car or pitching a ridge tent, starting a fire or having a decent punch up.

Back of the net here. The country is being overrun by creeping poofery and twattery. My personal pronouns are: cunt/cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll be glad of this fanny-ann generation soon enough. When the shit really does hit the fan, it will be the prototherian members of the corner who'll thrive.

4 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

You'll be glad of this fanny-ann generation soon enough. When the shit really does hit the fan, it will be the prototherian members of the corner who'll thrive.

"All the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!', and I'll look down and whisper 'no'."

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"All the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!', and I'll look down and whisper 'no'."

That's what this site is. Hundreds of Rorschach's. And Punkape.

On 04/06/2022 at 22:01, Stubby Pecker said:

I caught a 10 second glimpse of a Little Mix video the other day

Congratulate yourself, for managing not to cum for five seconds longer than you usually do :D

On 06/06/2022 at 13:42, cunt said:

Congratulate yourself, for managing not to cum for five seconds longer than you usually do :D

I personally wouldn’t go anywhere near the diseased fannys of any of that lot but rest assured when I do have wank it is at least to thoughts of women, unlike you who clearly reaches the vinegar strokes dreaming of canine arseholes and stuff that comes out

Fuck off