CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Boris Be Put Out of Office ?

pegleg

Carl Sway is a tiny cocked twat, that drains the forum. He is a wit free, out of date piece of ferret's recycled shit.

Carl Sway aka bird cage face - do one & join Mums net, more your bag - TURD brain.

Budgerigar breath -  🦜 

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 

💩

I don't like Carl Sway in other words -🤯 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I've tried to be patient with you. Who the heck are you? God?

I look for the good in people. No you don't, you've started on ProfB (xxx).

If you're not going to engage in combat with people properly, please fuck off. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT, may your guts be feasted upon by obese maggots.

Love ProfB xxx

At least you've shown some spirit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've tried to be patient with you. I look for the good in people. If you're not going to engage in combat with people properly, please fuck off.

If I ever bump into you begging outside Legoland or see you in a pair of ‘Kylie’ gold hot pants around your ankles, with your tongue superglued to the pavement outside Boy Georges house, expect to have your skull caved in with a shit covered paving slab.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If I ever bump into you begging outside Legoland or see you in a pair of ‘Kylie’ gold hot pants around your ankles, with your tongue superglued to the pavement outside Boy Georges house, expect to have your skull caved in with a shit covered paving slab.

Hi 👑 Billy,

You tell him.

Love ProfB xxx

51 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Hello Frank. Thanks for the advice. I think hard about some of these posts, simply because I want the message to be loud and clear. I will endeavour to make more comments here that are in line with your own shitty, cunt-faced posts.

All the best.

Just be yourself, PC.. no contrived fanciness please. Make me laugh or you’ll get what for. 

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

EC, watch this through to the end at let me know how it makes you feel. Pretend it’s just you and me over a pint. 

A flashback to the aroma of a 90s nightclub, and a complete indifference to anything that Terrence Stamp has ever done. I know little about music but I can spot a charlatan with a BAFTA. 

Now you can tell me to eat shit.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A flashback to the aroma of a 90s nightclub, and a complete indifference to anything that Terrence Stamp has ever done. I know little about music but I can spot a charlatan with a BAFTA. 

Now you can tell me to eat shit.

I’m not convinced we’d ever be close. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

It's been reported, for the threat of violence.

13 hours ago, From Afar said:

I always pop over to CC when I need cheering up, you cant beat a bit of good natured banter. However I fear that the total mayhem over paedo references may have totally destroyed the corner as the main perpetrators appear to have been banished.

My sympathies lie with the Earl of Punkape whose observations led to him being mercilessly attacked by a gang of bullies who decided to put a totally different slant on to what he had said.

Good on you Carl Sway for defending him.

Here's to this mess being sorted out - where am I going to go to now for a bloody good laugh

Cheers. Respect.

14 hours ago, From Afar said:

I always pop over to CC when I need cheering up, you cant beat a bit of good natured banter. However I fear that the total mayhem over paedo references may have totally destroyed the corner as the main perpetrators appear to have been banished.

My sympathies lie with the Earl of Punkape whose observations led to him being mercilessly attacked by a gang of bullies who decided to put a totally different slant on to what he had said.

Good on you Carl Sway for defending him.

Here's to this mess being sorted out - where am I going to go to now for a bloody good laugh.

Who the fuck are you cunt? 

@Carl Sway, have you created a multi? Odd that the day after your disgusting display of smug grassing... this fucking cunt turns up and shoves his tongue up your arse.

• Like 1