CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Boris Be Put Out of Office ?

pegleg

21 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Hope so 

In light of what I believe the immediate future holds, you'd better start upping your fucking game, you lazy fucking cunt. 

On the, admittedly slim chance that you're not a complete fucking spastic, prove it or ship the fuck out and bore someone else. 

The next time my gaze falls upon you, it had better be for the right reasons. Now make me fucking laugh.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In light of what I believe the immediate future holds, you'd better start upping your fucking game, you lazy fucking cunt. 

On the, admittedly slim chance that you're not a complete fucking spastic, prove it or ship the fuck out and bore someone else. 

The next time my gaze falls upon you, it had better be for the right reasons. Now make me fucking laugh.

Admittedly it was concise, but in his defence, he didn't throw nonce accusations about. I will be very interested to see what punishment the perpetators of yesterdays alcohol & beak debacle have received. I wager it won't be a 6 month ban.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Admittedly it was concise, but in his defence, he didn't throw nonce accusations about. I will be very interested to see what punishment the perpetators of yesterdays alcohol & beak debacle have received. I wager it won't be a 6 month ban.

It will be very interesting indeed.

51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm surprised you detected the involvement of cocaine in the proceedings. It had obviously occurred to me that half the corner were keeping hangovers at bay with vast quantities of Bolivian flake. But I thought 'beak' had an entirely different meaning in your world.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, pegleg said:

Hope so 

I thought about sewing Penelope's horsecock to your cheek, scalping you both and having you walk stooped through the streets of Venice to be oiled by the next generation of Italian painters, serving as both a permanently viewable grotesquery in museums around the world, and as a symbol for us on the corner as the worst ever contributors.

You disturb the cruel peace here with this lack of effort. Please leave.

5 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I thought about sewing Penelope's horsecock to your cheek, scalping you both and having you walk stooped through the streets of Venice to be oiled by the next generation of Italian painters, serving as both a permanently viewable grotesquery in museums around the world, and as a symbol for us on the corner as the worst ever contributors.

You disturb the cruel peace here with this lack of effort. Please leave. Quietly. 

You're trying too hard and I'll tell you now.. it ain''t working. Breathe, you charmless weasel.

22 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

You disturb the cruel peace here with this lack of effort. Please leave. Quietly. 

What would I be doing with a horses cock .. do you have one in your mouth?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're trying too hard and I'll tell you now.. it ain''t working. Breathe, you charmless weasel.

Hello Frank. Thanks for the advice. I think hard about some of these posts, simply because I want the message to be loud and clear. I will endeavour to make more comments here that are in line with your own shitty, cunt-faced posts.

All the best.

Guest From Afar

I always pop over to CC when I need cheering up, you cant beat a bit of good natured banter. However I fear that the total mayhem over paedo references may have totally destroyed the corner as the main perpetrators appear to have been banished.

My sympathies lie with the Earl of Punkape whose observations led to him being mercilessly attacked by a gang of bullies who decided to put a totally different slant on to what he had said.

Good on you Carl Sway for defending him.

Here's to this mess being sorted out - where am I going to go to now for a bloody good laugh.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've tried to be patient with you. I look for the good in people. If you're not going to engage in combat with people properly, please fuck off.

I've tried to be patient with you. Who the heck are you? God?

I look for the good in people. No you don't, you've started on ProfB (xxx).

If you're not going to engage in combat with people properly, please fuck off. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT, may your guts be feasted upon by obese maggots.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 4