CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury’s Gay Socks

Guest judgetwi

20 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Their gussets (Sains, ladies knickers) are inadequate, my bestie, big Kazza's panty liner ended up stuck to her arse.

Love ProfB xxx

Evening, Prof, have you ever seen socks being sold sold singly as opposed to by the pair, ever? 

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Evening, Prof, have you ever seen socks being sold sold singly as opposed to by the pair, ever? 

They should sell single socks to avoid discriminating against amputees/Olympic heroes and other types of flids, cripples and monoped spackers.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ProfB said:

yes.

Well, i dunno where you shop, but i have only ever seen or bought them in pairs. Why would you only need one fucking sock? Eric has kindly outlined the group that would benefit from such lunacy.

Single socks should only be sold to soldiers that have lost a leg whilst serving, and also be heavily discounted like Jewdy's tranny pants!

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you seriously trying to convince me that socks are now being sold individually?

Fuck me, i've seen some and heard bullshitters in my time but this takes the biscuit.

I'm tempted to ask Gyp's if she can contact Roy Castle as i reckon we've got a record breaker!

You seem to have fucked yourself over again, you binocular polishing, shekel shirking, fucking idiot.

😆

Stop digging that hole Marjorie. It’s my job to make you look like a complete thicko knobend. You’re trying to deprive me of all my fun. I don’t appreciate that to be honest. What the  fuck do you think I’m on here for?

On 26/06/2022 at 10:37, Penelope Alive said:

Have you still got your own teeth or have they rotted away like Billy The Flid's have?

How dare you insult Bill’s magnificent Magyar molars. I went for lunch with him and Michelle Dotrice last week and had to wear a welding mask everytime the Cnut smiled.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How dare you insult Bill’s magnificent Magyar molars. I went for lunch with him and Michelle Dotrice last week and had to wear a welding mask everytime the Cnut smiled.

You should have taken a super magnet as they are made of stainless steel .. the poor cunt daren't drive an electric car or go anywhere near a washing machine.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Stop digging that hole Marjorie. It’s my job to make you look like a complete thicko knobend. You’re trying to deprive me of all my fun. I don’t appreciate that to be honest. What the  fuck do you think I’m on here for?

I thoroughly enjoy our exchanges, Jewdith, and think the whole question of who's looking the bigger cunt here is subjective. I still think you're backpedalling in relation to your initial post regarding the purchase of individual socks unless you were shopping in Tel Aviv.

You're here to consistently put your foot in it without even realising, and to continue posting tales of retail surprises that are as bent as a nine bob note.

Shalom, you tighter than a ducks arse, wheelchair bound, dense cunt!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

UPDATE: I regret to report that, after two washes, at least one of my gay socks has developed a hole which is obviously not going to repair itself.

Well, at 70p a sock ( no don’t ask me to go into that again, I don’t want to confuse Marjorie) what the fuck do you expect? I’ve been mugged off once again. You don’t get something for nothing in this world.

So from now on I’m going to buy my pants and socks at Tesco’s, a proper Jewish supermarket.

Quality goods …….all the way from the People’s fucking Republic of China.

Guest Parabolic Cunting

This nomination is dogshit and all of you should kill yourselves immediately for perpetuating it. 

You, Judge, are one annoying post away from some of the most vividly descriptive hatred ever posted, a full-on wish-fiction tale of your torture in my house of horrors. Brainless invertebrate cunt.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

This nomination is dogshit and all of you should kill yourselves immediately for perpetuating it. 

You, Judge, are one annoying post away from some of the most vividly descriptive hatred ever posted, a full-on wish-fiction tale of your torture in my house of horrors. Brainless invertebrate cunt.

Grow up silly bollocks.