CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gashtonbury

Neil

1 hour ago, Frank said:

There's some obese foul-mouthed black whore on the Glastonbury stage called 'Megan Thee Stallion', rapping about her pussy that goes something like... 'yo ma doo doo shit, like-a-my boo boo clit'. Honestly, Neil, I wish I was dead. 

Honestly, Frank. You should know better.

How much were you fleeced for? Doesn’t seems like it was worth it.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

I would love to have seen Greta Cuntberg take a flying bottle of piss to the face, I'd have whacked her over the head and shit in her mouth given half a chance. 

You may throw the net in a Swedish forest, where Greta is collecting twigs for the winter, like some deranged squirrel. 

10 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Honestly, Frank. You should know better.

How much were you fleeced for? Doesn’t seems like it was worth it.

I don't know if you saw that fat black whore on the beeb, but I'll tell you something, WC, she's a horrible thing. Frightening. Big fat fucking arse in a leather one-piece.. pumping, grinding and fingering whilst 'ma bhoo bhoo mind, take me a two-time grind'. 

• Like 4

Just now, Frank said:

I don't know if you saw that fat black whore on the beeb, but I'll tell you something, WC, she was a horrible thing. Frightening. Big fat fucking arse in a leather one-piece.. pumping, grinding and fingering whilst 'ma bhoo bhoo mind, take me a two-time grind'. 

No live TV at WC Towers, Frank.
It appears that the hot pancake could do some justice inside a barrel of cabbage at Crimea.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know if you saw that fat black whore on the beeb, but I'll tell you something, WC, she's a horrible thing. Frightening. Big fat fucking arse in a leather one-piece.. pumping, grinding and fingering whilst 'ma bhoo bhoo mind, take me a two-time grind'. 

Stop looking at that fat black whore Frank and tell me what you think of England's chances tomorrow to complete a white wash against the cunting Kiwi fruits ?

There you see, i mentioned black and white in one sentence, i feel proud of that...that's equality, fuck it, i might bend the knee twice.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

I would love to have seen Greta Cuntberg take a flying bottle of piss to the face, I'd have whacked her over the head and shit in her mouth given half a chance. 

I find myself very attracted to Greta the great and would fist her tight wet camel toe til bleeding point, shove my sausage in that big mouth of hers and grease her windpipe with some sex gravy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Stop looking at that fat black whore Frank and tell me what you think of England's chances tomorrow to complete a white wash against the cunting Kiwi fruits ?

There you see, i mentioned black and white in one sentence, i feel proud of that...that's equality, fuck it, i might bend the knee twice.

I'll be at Centre Court tomorrow, Bend... Emma Raducanu❣️

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Can you imagine how her parents feel. 

Some cunt is on stage now verbally wibbly wobblin' shitty spouty patois lyrics and I've fucking had my fill of it, they might as well call it the Mobo's from what I've seen this weekend. Never realised it got dark so early in Somerset.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Some cunt is on stage now verbally wibbly wobblin' shitty spouty patois lyrics and I've fucking had my fill of it, they might as well call it the Mobo's from what I've seen this weekend. Never realised it got dark so early in Somerset.

Smash Hits used to print the top ten's lyrics fortnightly back in the late seventies and early eighties. In '82 they printed Musical Youth's 'Pass the Dutchie'. It's been downhill ever since then. When Megan Thee Stallion sings 'I love niggas with conversation, that find the clit with no navigation' (Captain Hook 2020), how does that make you feel, Neil?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Just watched The Pet Shop Boys set which consisted of the first 20 minutes without the twat on keyboards and the second half duetting with some skinhead bloke in a skirt. Still beats the shit out of McCuntney's fucking shambles last night and whoever the spook was earlier.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watched The Pet Shop Boys set which consisted of the first 20 minutes without the twat on keyboards and the second half duetting with some skinhead bloke in a skirt. Still beats the shit out of McCuntney's fucking shambles last night and whoever the spook was earlier.

Diana Ross is completely shot through. Not only was she singing in a different key to the band, she appears to have developed Bell's palsy. Diana, if you're reading this, you are a fucking joke.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Diana Ross is completely shot through. Not only was she singing in a different key to the rest of the band, she appears to have developed Bell's palsy. Diana, if you're reading this, you are a fucking joke.

About 10 years ago my friend dragged me along to watch Sunday Night at the Palladium. I only agreed because Art Garfunkel was topping the bill. He was shot as well. His voice had lost it and it was sad and cringeworthy listening to him sing. 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

No self respecting CC member would watch a pico second of Glastonbury. Francis, what the fuck is going on in your life? The Lobb winter catalogue is out ffs!

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Smash Hits used to print the top ten's lyrics fortnightly back in the late seventies and early eighties. In '82 they printed Musical Youth's 'Pass the Dutchie'. It's been downhill ever since then. When Megan Thee Stallion sings 'I love niggas with conversation, that find the clit with no navigation' (Captain Hook 2020), how does that make you feel, Neil?

Uncle Disgusting. Paul Fab-Macka Wacky Thumbs Aloft McCartney. 'Bitz' was alone worth nicking your sister's copy of Smash Hits for.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

That Stallion thing was more bovine, as for the little cunt in Years and Years?...........A gay,rap filled festival of utter fucking bollocks. John Peel would turn in his grave

Check this out Neil, a fucking Michelin starred 'Pop up' fucking food stall at Glastonbury with minor royals there spending our money to feed their entitled gobs. 

Princess Beatrice blushes as card 'declined THREE at Glastonbury' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10954237/Princess-Beatrice-left-blushing-Glastonbury-bank-card-declined-THREE-times.html?ito=native_share_article-top

... Gone are the days when you woke up staring at some gash you had the night before, whilst eating some cocaine covered leftover pizza for breakfast. The middle class are total fucking cunts, ever so desperate to be 'part of' something, they don't realise they actually fuck it all up. 

The same can be said for at one time rough/vibrant areas, they flock in, drive the house prices up, wander around in their scruffy clothes trying to fit in and buy their  sourdough bread from Tarquin and Jemimas £4 a loaf cunt shop. 

I wish they were all dead. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Diana Ross is completely shot through. Not only was she singing in a different key to the band, she appears to have developed Bell's palsy. Diana, if you're reading this, you are a fucking joke.

What do you know about singing in key Frank? Judging by your disgraceful 'performances' online, you wouldn't know a key if a piano fell on your pickled egg shaped head. 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

About 10 years ago my friend dragged me along to watch Sunday Night at the Palladium. I only agreed because Art Garfunkel was topping the bill. He was shot as well. His voice had lost it and it was sad and cringeworthy listening to him sing. 

It's always a shame watching someone perform in their latter years, still thinking they've 'got it'. I've always believed I am a Rock Star deep down CG, however I realised there's more longevity and respect in writing, producing and engineering music sat behind a desk. 

These stupid young cunts thinking they're the next Jagger or Nile Rodgers really piss me off. The music industry is so saturated, regardless of talent, you'll be lucky to get 2 years at the top (in any genre). There's not really any longevity in music these days, 'record' sales are a joke and the only real income is from live performances. 

Anyways these are my thoughts on the subject, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's always a shame watching someone perform in their latter years, still thinking they've 'got it'. I've always believed I am a Rock Star deep down CG, however I realised there's more longevity and respect in writing, producing and engineering music sat behind a desk. 

These stupid young cunts thinking they're the next Jagger or Nile Rodgers really piss me off. The music industry is so saturated, regardless of talent, you'll be lucky to get 2 years at the top (in any genre). There's not really any longevity in music these days, 'record' sales are a joke and the only real income is from live performances. 

Anyways these are my thoughts on the subject, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Songwriters will always be in work. As for singers, maybe it's my age but it seems that every cunt sounds the same. Most singers have a shelf life of about 4 years.