CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police... Too aggressive or too weak?

Old Chap Raasclaat

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off. Next you'll be telling me that Sting wasn't his real name! 

I had a Sunday roast dinner at our gaff (early 80’s) with Gordon before he was fabulous. Not particularly memorable aside from the fact that he emptied the mint sauce jar and left none for anyone else. We were having beef too. Tantric cnut. Fair play, he did the dishes.

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had a Sunday roast dinner at our gaff (early 80’s) with Gordon before he was fabulous. Not particularly memorable aside from the fact that he emptied the mint sauce jar and left none for anyone else. We were having beef too. Tantric cnut. Fair play, he did the dishes.

I bet you didn’t stand too close to him.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I miss a good roast DC. I liquified everything for my Ming towards the end. We'd sit side-by-side for supper rather than opposite each other because I could hardly bear to look at her... literally up to her eyeballs in cancer. Her palate had semi-collapsed the previous week and all she kept asking for was roast beef and horseradish. I remember it like it was yesterday. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He came to stay at our place before he was famous. I had a bad back and he offered to soothe it for me. He reached into his bag and pulled out some gunk in a container and said he would rub it on my back. When I asked him what it was he said it's a "Massage in a bottle"! 

Here all week 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I miss a good roast DC. I liquified everything for my Ming towards the end. We'd sit side-by-side for supper rather than opposite each other because I could hardly bear to look at her... literally up to her eyeballs in cancer. Her palate had semi-collapsed the previous week and all she kept asking for was roast beef and horseradish. I remember it like it was yesterday. 

What's this post Gay Pride, early hours drunken rambling Frank? I'd noticed you were quiet all day yesterday. How did you get on, wading through the cum, shit, HIV and dead gerbil ridden streets then? 

You awful poofter. Lol. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder whether he'd have thought twice about landing that front kick on a black girl.

I think he would have Wolfie, and that's a sad state of affairs. Personally, I thought the kick was unnecessary and over the top, I suppose he'd argue she could have had a weapon and potentially harmed his colleague. 

Police are all about authority, challenge it and they'll treat you like a cunt. Reminds me of a time I was driving in Reading late at night. After being diverted off of the M4 (roadworks) on my way back to town a frustrated Raas stated speeding off from the lights and cut in front of a Lorry. These undercover coppers, in a BMW estate pulled me over and what started out as a slightly frosty exchange became a laugh and joke and I was let off... I realised arguing and giving attitude wouldn't get me anywhere as they have the power. I was also aware of the ounce of skunk in my boot and had to keep a straight face when he asked of if had taken any drugs. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2
On 02/07/2022 at 07:47, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So we can all kill him. 

You'll need a bloody army I'm double ard me . I actually chinned a horse once 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think he would have Wolfie, and that's a sad state of affairs. Personally, I thought the kick was unnecessary and over the top, I suppose he'd argue she could have had a weapon and potentially harmed his colleague. 

Police are all about authority, challenge it and they'll treat you like a cunt. Reminds me of a time I was driving in Reading late at night. After being diverted off of the M4 (roadworks) on my way back to town a frustrated Raas stated speeding off from the lights and cut in front of a Lorry. These undercover coppers, in a BMW estate pulled me over and what started out as a slightly frosty exchange became a laugh and joke and I was let off... I realised arguing and giving attitude wouldn't get me anywhere as they have the power. I was also aware of the ounce of skunk in my boot and had to keep a straight face when he asked of if had taken any drugs. 

Very wise. Don’t pick a fight with the biggest gang in town…you’re never going to win. Unless you take them to court and win sufficient compensation to afford an imaginary, luxury all inclusive holiday in the non-all inclusive Hilton Hotel, in………..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Very wise. Don’t pick a fight with the biggest gang in town…you’re never going to win. Unless you take them to court and win sufficient compensation to afford an imaginary, luxury all inclusive holiday in the non-all inclusive Hilton Hotel, in………..

Always knew you did a bit of graft DC, are you still in Chiswick? Load of rich cunts down that way, we could make some serious money. From newbies, to enemies to then becoming business partners (80%/20% in my favour). What a story that would be for the readers here DC. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2
59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're not 'Big Kazza' are you?

Big kazza I am not old son , more big mo from eastenders 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If that was Peckham they'd have asked you if you wanted to buy some 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

But what a fucking mess and what a fucking pussy the first policeman is... that headlock, takedown & roll... lol! Would this wet weekend fill the public or his colleagues with any confidence, seeing as he needed the help of a (W)PC to control a fairly small teenager? I reckon he was afraid of being filmed by a black man and the potential career implications involved – so thank fuck the other cop comes along and immediately gets the situation under control. The guy obviously fancies himself as a bit of a Vince from TJ Hooker, but she was drunk, aggressive, and could have been carrying a knife. So no probs here from me generally. I wish police acted more like this more often, which is what we pay them to do.

Just as importantly, the man taking the video for internet upload purposes ought to be investigated for attempting to pervert the course of justice by elaborating the aggression of the police, with bullshit statements such as 'Yo bro, why you trayin' t'break her neck/arm, man', when clearly none of the police trio was doing anything of the sort. I think now is a good time to coin the phrase "Floydian". For example, 'The black man in the video seemed to be overcome with a severe case of "Floydian" when making false statements at police, in an attempt to prevent them from carrying out public order.'.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

……Toxteth?