CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police... Too aggressive or too weak?

Old Chap Raasclaat

After my recent arrival from Haiti to the Greatest Britain I decided to visit Norfolk (as recommended by my good friend Big Bollock). Having heard many conflicting stories about the Police I decided to film an arrest on my government funded iPhone, and here's hoping you enjoy my commentary.

Now this useless copper, who's struggling whilst trying to arrest a female piss head/druggie type in my opinion is way too soft, how can a grown man allow a woman to drag him around like that lol? Then on the other hand you have the aggresive and over the top copper who does a pretty shit flying (almost) kick on a 15 year old chavvy girl. This Bruce Lee wannabe officer cunt is clearly on steroids or something and maybe this is a typical day in Norfolk and they behave this way?

I will never visit the place again. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10970055/Norfolk-Police-officer-filmed-giving-girl-15-big-flying-kick-gets-written-warning.html#v-1616892748780909480

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After my recent arrival from Haiti to the Greatest Britain I decided to visit Norfolk (as recommended by my good friend Big Bollock). Having heard many conflicting stories about the Police I decided to film an arrest on my government funded iPhone, and here's hoping you enjoy my commentary.

Now this useless copper, who's struggling whilst trying to arrest a female piss head/druggie type in my opinion is way too soft, how can a grown man allow a woman to drag him around like that lol? Then on the other hand you have the aggresive and over the top copper who does a pretty shit flying (almost) kick on a 15 year old chavvy girl. This Bruce Lee wannabe officer cunt is clearly on steroids or something and maybe this is a typical day in Norfolk and they behave this way?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10970055/Norfolk-Police-officer-filmed-giving-girl-15-big-flying-kick-gets-written-warning.html#v-1616892748780909480

Like I alluded to in another post, there's not many darkies in Norfolk so our policeman have to practice some good old police brutality on other, alternative members of society. The stupid slag Isn't worthy of any civil unrest as a result as a show of support from members of the public, a la George Floyd because a) they don't give a fuck and think she deserved it, b) she's not a minority as there are unfortunately 1000's of chavvy little slags like her in Norfolk (mainly in Thetford and Great Yarmouth) and c) she's white.

If you're still in the area I highly recommend you visit The Castle PH at the bottom of Ketts Hill, especially if you're good at pool or other ball games.

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The only "too" associated with your average Plod is "too fucking stupid".

Fire up the Quattro!

Anything in a uniform is a political puppet, or an actual politician once they reach ACC level. The only real police left are old school hard cunts with Special Branch, The SCU, CTU, or the Flying Squad, all of whom are willing to drink on duty, shoot people or have a punch up with MI6 if they're getting in the way.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Like I alluded to in another post, there's not many darkies in Norfolk so our policeman have to practice some good old police brutality on other, alternative members of society. The stupid slag Isn't worthy of any civil unrest as a result as a show of support from members of the public, a la George 

If you're still in the area I highly recommend you visit The Castle PH at the bottom of Ketts Hill, especially if you're good at pool or other ball games.

Don't forget your vaseline.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2

Definitely too weak,they  have zero authority now and no respect since they stopped smashing ten bells of shit out of mouthy cretins . They should take a leaf out of the gaurdia or whoever it is in Spain who step in for the police , I've seen them rock up in jeeps dressed like stormtroopers and cosh mongs into oblivion . 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Kung Fu Cop has it about right I think. I'd have aimed for her chest.

Women bathed in the rays of the woke-worship sun ought to expect an opposing force when it all goes to their heads.

Girls fighting with police is a sign we have reached a social critical mass. Woke brinkmanship.

32 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Kung Fu Cop has it about right I think. I'd have aimed for her chest.

Women bathed in the rays of the woke-worship sun ought to expect an opposing force when it all goes to their heads.

Girls fighting with police is a sign we have reached a social critical mass. Woke brinkmanship.

Having watched a fair few of those Police bodycam type programs, it seems women (especially when drunk) can be worse than men. As it was filmed in Norwich, I get and totally understand the womans need to defend her daughter (who's actually her sister and grandmother). Family is very important. 

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anything in a uniform is a political puppet, or an actual politician once they reach ACC level. The only real police left are old school hard cunts with Special Branch, The SCU, CTU, or the Flying Squad, all of whom are willing to drink on duty, shoot people or have a punch up with MI6 if they're getting in the way.

Forget this shit Eric, are you at the Pride London March today.  I man like you could have great sport with a catapult, and a bag of ballbearings. Look out for Frank, he will be head first in a litter bin at Hyde Park Corner, bare rainbow arse cheeks gaping. Be careful though, as Sadiq Khunt has the police attending in plain clothes, as not to upset Peter Tatchell. They are both expecting a good turnout (which probably suggests that several thousand soapy enemas have been administered, to allow uninterrupted fisting).

Eddie, I hope you get monkey pox, you black poof.  

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Eric, are you at the Pride London March today.  I man like you could have great sport with a catapult, and a bag of ballbearings. Look out for Frank, he will be head first in a litter bin at Hyde Park Corner, bare rainbow arse cheeks gaping. Be careful though, as Sadiq Khunt has the police attending in plain clothes, as not to upset Peter Tatchell. They are both expecting a good turnout (which probably suggests that several thousand soapy enemas have been administered, to allow uninterrupted fisting).

Eddie, I hope you get monkey pox, you black poof.  

I'll be there as soon as I've sprung David Copeland.

On 01/07/2022 at 10:22, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Let's face it, if the cunt had done that to my daughter he would be in an ICU with tubes sticking out of him. Then again, if that was my 15 year old daughter she'd be in the same ICU as said copper. 

I have long lost all respect for the filth in this country especially their SS tactics during the pandemic and their policing of BLM demos and the soapy cunts who decided to fuck almost everyone off by sitting on their arses at road junctions.  

• Like 2

On 01/07/2022 at 10:22, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I wonder whether he'd have thought twice about landing that front kick on a black girl.