CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Resorting to a strawman argument, Wolfie? Really? :rolleyes:

Horseshit to your strawman theory, and to your repeat eye-rolling emojis. Speaking of rehashes, this has got nothing to do with Germany's pre-war economic resurgence – a bygone subject you brought into the argument in an attempt to reroute from the reality you've been (not for the first time!) hypocritical. 

'Humble' isn't a word featuring heavily in your vocabulary, is it?

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Horseshit to your strawman theory, and to your repeat eye-rolling emojis. Speaking of rehashes, this has got nothing to do with Germany's pre-war economic resurgence – a bygone subject you brought into the argument in an attempt to reroute from the reality you've been (not for the first time!) hypocritical. 

'Humble' isn't a word featuring heavily in your vocabulary, is it?

Its not a theory but no matter. I don't think 'humble' is in anyone's vocabulary given the nature of The Corner, no?

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Trump soy boy Josh Hawley demonstrating MAGA spine...

Washington Post 😂How sad it’s become to see one of what used to be the greatest newspapers in the world, along with the NYT reduced to sub Daily Sport levels of Democrat fake news nonsense by their owners incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

‘RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!’

’UKRAINE! UKRAINE! UKRAINE!’

’JAN 6  JAN 6  JAN 6!’

🤣! 🤣! 🤣!

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Washington Post 😂How sad it’s become to see one of what used to be the greatest newspapers in the world, along with the NYT reduced to sub Daily Sport levels of Democrat fake news nonsense by their owners incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

‘RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!’

’UKRAINE! UKRAINE! UKRAINE!’

’JAN 6  JAN 6  JAN 6!’

🤣! 🤣! 🤣!

Indeed, damn the commie press barons and their lickspittle anti-trump lying reporters. Obviously Sen Hawley was running towards the loyal band of totally not seditionist and definitely not insurrectionist tourists who were visiting Capitol Hill to reverently pay their respects. 

On 28/07/2022 at 09:05, Mrs Roops said:

Its not a theory but no matter. I don't think 'humble' is in anyone's vocabulary given the nature of The Corner, no?

Yep, concurred – with degrees of bias such as yours. And your 'strawank' theory is still just that – because you haven't been able to prove, in words, otherwise. *rolls emoji eyes to somehow 'emphasise' meaning of comment*

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, damn the commie press barons and their lickspittle anti-trump lying reporters. Obviously Sen Hawley was running towards the loyal band of totally not seditionist and definitely not insurrectionist tourists who were visiting Capitol Hill to reverently pay their respects. 

Ray Epps? 🤥

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yep, concurred – with degrees of bias such as yours. And your 'strawank' theory is still just that – because you haven't been able to prove, in words, otherwise. *rolls emoji eyes to somehow 'emphasise' meaning of comment*

The irony here is that your accusing me of making a straw-man assertion, but as you say, it's just a theory...

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake don't use 'reicarnated' when you're correcting her spelling. It will make her unbearable and it'll be your fault.

I'm absolutely cunted Eric. I'm missing keys tonight. I mowed the lawn earlier and decided to open a cheeky cider or three. I generally don't drink this much, so here I am, several hours later. The missus has fucked off to bed in a huff, and I'm considering having a sneaky wank. Can you offer any advice?

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm absolutely cunted Eric. I'm missing keys tonight. I mowed the lawn earlier and decided to open a cheeky cider or three. I generally don't drink this much, so here I am, several hours later. The missus has fucked off to bed in a huff, and I'm considering having a sneaky wank. Can you offer any advice?

Given that you have good taste in women (Pam Grier), I recommend googling Lana Wood. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Remember to close the curtains before commencing with the sneaky wank. The Alpacas may become distressed at the sight of you pummelling your bishop.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aren't you just a little bit concerned the way the MAGA-morons turn on each other when things go south?

Sorry. As usual you’re right and I should just get used to being a MAGA-moron as you so eloquently put it, and be a bit more concerned. 
There is just one little thing that still puzzles me about Ray Epps though. How can it be that he was filmed several times on Jan 5 and Jan 6 urging the crowd to ‘storm the Capitol’ and ushering peaceful ‘MAGA-morons’ through the barriers on the day of the non event? Yet the joke Jan6 committee act as if he doesn’t exist, unlike hundreds of others who didn’t incite or encourage any questionable activity or at worst misdemeanours, who’ve been locked up in solitary confinement and are being slowly drip fed through the corrupt Democrat controlled DC judicial system to keep the fake news cabal supplied with a constant supply of bullshit for consumption by total fucking idiots like you.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Do it with a cheese-grater.

Guest Gronda Gronda
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good evening Rangdo. I'm so pleased that you're not dead.

My whole body got infected by a fine pile carpet... 

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sorry. As usual you’re right and I should just get used to being a MAGA-moron as you so eloquently put it, and be a bit more concerned. 
There is just one little thing that still puzzles me about Ray Epps though. How can it be that he was filmed several times on Jan 5 and Jan 6 urging the crowd to ‘storm the Capitol’ and ushering peaceful ‘MAGA-morons’ through the barriers on the day of the non event? Yet the joke Jan6 committee act as if he doesn’t exist, unlike hundreds of others who didn’t incite or encourage any questionable activity or at worst misdemeanours, who’ve been locked up in solitary confinement and are being slowly drip fed through the corrupt Democrat controlled DC judicial system to keep the fake news cabal supplied with a constant supply of bullshit for consumption by total fucking idiots like you.

it would've been simpler to confirm you weren't concerned.