CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Retired vicar caught in sex act with a Henry Vacuum Cleaner

ProfB

Henry vaccy was involved in a sex act because a retired vicar felt naughty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11013975/Naughty-retired-vicar-74-caught-carrying-sex-act-Henry-Hoover.html

No idea which model? Wet & Dry Cylinder? Vintage one from eBay? Bagless?

No mention of what brand his tights were - probably Wolford Satin touch 20 denier

Love ProfB xxx

27 minutes ago, ProfB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11013975/Naughty-retired-vicar-74-caught-carrying-sex-act-Henry-Hoover.html

No mention of what brand his tights were - probably Wolford Satin touch 20 denier

Love ProfB xxx

If it wasn't the pink one, he's a queer. (No offence, now you've taken up bum pinching and rug munching.)

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Has the Criminal Justice System got nothing better to do than waste their time, and our money, on shit like this. So he was getting sucked off by a vacuum cleaner, so fucking what? If it hadn’t been for some cunt poking his big nose in (probably a fucking Jew) nobody would know about it and no harm done.

At least the cunt wasn’t stuffing small furry rodents up his arsehole. ( RSPCA please note) And nobody has suggested that this pervert should be allowed to adopt small children, unlike a certain Reg Dwight. Just another space filling media bullshit story that avoids the real issues.

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Come on ProfB. I’m sure I’m not the only one on here to have made the same mistake after a few Babychams, while the missus is sulking upstairs after I’ve had to give her a good telling off? 
I’ve sold my Hoover on EBay now. Fucking thing was just gathering dust.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Try before you buy and all that. Stay away from the Dysons, mind.

It’s probably a total coincidence, but my birds underwear fits our cordless Dyson perfectly when she’s out for the day, and definitely not coming back unexpectedly.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Try before you buy and all that. Stay away from the Dysons, mind.

True story:

a bloke who did this, found out that the shorter the hose, the more suction you get. So he started shortening the hose. He shortened it to a couple of inches, not realising that just inside the hole which the hose attaches to is a metal induction fan. Guess what happened😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Come on ProfB. I’m sure I’m not the only one on here to have made the same mistake after a few Babychams, while the missus is sulking upstairs after I’ve had to give her a good telling off? 
I’ve sold my Hoover on EBay now. Fucking thing was just gathering dust.

Have you nicked @Cuntybawsjoke book? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story:

a bloke who did this, found out that the shorter the hose, the more suction you get. So he started shortening the hose. He shortened it to a couple of inches, not realising that just inside the hole which the hose attaches to is a metal induction fan. Guess what happened😂

Well I can only guess he came out of the whole ordeal kosher.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story:

He was inducted into Hoovers ‘Hall of Shame’?

Just now, Neil said:

Just like the BBC the church is just a haven for perverts and deviants. Both should be abolished immediately or at least boycotted by normal folk. Fucking nonce hiding cunts.

Neil of Cunt's Corner there, speaking up on behalf of the "normal folk".

• Like 1

On 15/07/2022 at 06:01, Cunty BigBollox said:

My hoover?? Are you gay?, as only women should own a hoover.

Not much of a choice so I’m going to reluctantly take the slightly least awful option and identify as a woman.

🎶I want to break free🎶

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not much of a choice so I’m going to reluctantly take the slightly least awful option and identify as a woman.

🎶I want to break free🎶

This 'identifying' thing is very unfair. If a man wants to identify as a woman, everybody else is forced to accept them as a woman...

So when I decide to identify as Wolverine, why is everybody NOT, forced to accept the fact that I stab people in the guts 6 times? It's political correctness gone mad.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This 'identifying' thing is very unfair. If a man wants to identify as a woman, everybody else is forced to accept them as a woman...

So when I decide to identify as Wolverine, why is everybody NOT, forced to accept the fact that I stab people in the guts 6 times? It's political correctness gone mad.

Why 6 times? Are you Norfolk Wolverine?