CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halifax Building Society

Arnold

The Halifax has told its customers they can basically fuck off elsewhere if they don't like their stance on staff name badges regargarding gender identity.

As this ridiculous shitfest carries on like a runaway train, I hurried down to my local Halifax and, outraged, withdrew my £2.75 and closed my account. Fuck 'em.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10972407/Halifax-suffers-exodus-customers-staff-pronoun-policy.html

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Arnold said:

The Halifax has told its customers they can basically fuck off elsewhere if they don't like their stance on staff name badges regargarding gender identity.

As this ridiculous shitfest carries on like a runaway train, I hurried down to my local Halifax and, outraged, withdrew my £2.75 and closed my account. Fuck 'em.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10972407/Halifax-suffers-exodus-customers-staff-pronoun-policy.html

You’ve made a big mistake I reckon. They’re hardly likely to allow you to sleep in their doorway now. 

I hate greedy banks, building societies, mortgage lenders et al. to the last atom in my body, which makes reading this story an absolute pleasure. It's not often such a big company shoots itself in the foot so wondrously, which appears fully deserved for obviously bullying its staff into wearing 'woke/pronoun' badges (as well as fronting their noughties advertising campaign with that horrifically annoying bespectackled anus).

Random branch manager: 'Hello Mrs Smith, do you remember the name of the person you spoke with here last week?'

Mrs Smith: 'I recall this person was about 6"5, quite stubbly, and had hands like shovels. I think her name was Gemma.'

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arnold said:

I hurried down to my local Halifax and, outraged, withdrew my £2.75 and closed my account. 

I hope you also told the hirsute man-beast in a skirt behind the counter to go fuck itself.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arnold said:

I hope you asked for a cashier's cheque.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

Try HSBC, they have SAFE PLACES,

That's where customers are whisked away when you walk in dragging your meat and two veg across the floor.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Did you receive similar abuse when working as a BR guard in the 70s, @Penelope Alive?

Can you imagine Pens BR identification badge today if he hadn’t been pensioned off 100 years ago Wolfie?

TICKET INSPECTOR /FIRST CLASS.

Mr. Hugh G Rexion esq.

Pronouns….Him/It/Wtf?/Piss off you boring freak.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arnold said:

An excellent nom. but, you useless fucking twat, Halifax is a bank. It hasn't been a building society since 1997, change the nom title now, you worthless piece of shit 

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

An excellent nom. but, you useless fucking twat, Halifax is a bank. It hasn't been a building society since 1997, change the nom title now, you worthless piece of shit 

That nice dusky chap Howard who used to sing and dance in the Halifax TV ads a few years ago must be relieved he’s not had to get involved in this bollocks I reckon. 

HALIFAX BANK LTD.

CASHIER
Howard Sam Bo

Pronouns…..Boy/Fetchit/Uncle Tom/Zip Coon etc. etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That nice dusky chap Howard who used to sing and dance in the Halifax TV ads a few years ago must be relieved he’s not had to get involved in this bollocks I reckon. 

HALIFAX BANK LTD.

CASHIER
Howard Sam Bo

Pronouns…..Boy/Fetchit/Uncle Tom/Zip Coon etc. etc.

You forgot Speccy-Spook

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was bad enough when Nationwide had those woke fucking imbeciles with a bontempi keyboard. 

All the banks and building societies are part of the lizard peoples takeover plot Eric. I keep all my money in a biscuit tin under the bed. I won’t say how much, but it’s a lot.

Guest judgetwi

Banks always want to snap up young customers because they know that very few people change their bank, unless they have a particular problem, throughout their lifetime. That’s why they offer all these special deals to students……. free CD / DVD tokens, free  Starbucks tokens……blah blah woof woof. 
They have done their market research and they know that the young have been brainwashed in schools and universities with this wokie bollocks. They don’t give a fuck about the old cunts closing their accounts, they’re going to be dead soon anyway.

It’s all about marketing and demographics and the love of a pound note. There’s nothing new about this…… money has always been the God they worshipped.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Mumbai is still Bombay, Cunty BigBollox, Snickers is still a Marathon, Cif is still Jif, and the Halifax will always be a building society. I don't keep up with the times because anything that isn't what it was is shite - if that makes any fucking sense. It all makes me weary.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I hope you asked for a cashier's cheque.

It was, in fact, a fair sum of money but I momentarily felt like being comedic in my nom if only to take the 'disgusted of Tunbridge' tone out of it.

3 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Mumbai is still Bombay, Cunty BigBollox, Snickers is still a Marathon, Cif is still Jif, and the Halifax will always be a building society. I don't keep up with the times because anything that isn't what it was is shite - if that makes any fucking sense. It all makes me weary.

I've been saying all this for years. Oil of Ulay, Opal Fruits.

And Wimbledon are probably still shit at football.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Banks always want to snap up young customers because they know that very few people change their bank, unless they have a particular problem, throughout their lifetime. That’s why they offer all these special deals to students……. free CD / DVD tokens, free  Starbucks tokens……blah blah woof woof. 
They have done their market research and they know that the young have been brainwashed in schools and universities with this wokie bollocks. They don’t give a fuck about the old cunts closing their accounts, they’re going to be dead soon anyway.

It’s all about marketing and demographics and the love of a pound note. There’s nothing new about this…… money has always been the God they worshipped.

Lets face it Jewdie, in the old days, you got your wages in a small brown envelope and you did with it as you pleased: put it under the mattress, pissed it up the wall down the pub, whatever. That dosh was yours. All of a sudden your hard earned was paid into the bank. They gave you a little plastic card and an overdraft. That's when it all went arse upwards. You overspend and then you got a letter from some  pimply school leaver in a collar and tie who told you you  were now 69p overdrawn and no cheques would be honoured unless you brought your account back in credit. Oh and by the way cunt, we've charged you 25 quid for this letter, overheads that sort of thing. And so from that moment on, you work for the fucking bank. You are in their pocket cunt, until the day you fucking die. Or is that just me?

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I hate greedy banks, building societies, mortgage lenders et al. to the last atom in my body, which makes reading this story an absolute pleasure. It's not often such a big company shoots itself in the foot so wondrously, which appears fully deserved for obviously bullying its staff into wearing 'woke/pronoun' badges (as well as fronting their noughties advertising campaign with that horrifically annoying bespectackled anus).

Random branch manager: 'Hello Mrs Smith, do you remember the name of the person you spoke with here last week?'

Mrs Smith: 'I recall this person was about 6"5, quite stubbly, and had hands like shovels. I think her name was Gemma.'

You misspellt Pen there wolfie!

• Like 1