CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sebastian Vettel

Wolfie

45 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He needs a system on his phone/computer that prevents him posting after around 6pm. 

I remember him proudly boasting 'I'm drinking cherry coke' or some bollocks the other day, and this very evening acting like a complete bellend. I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with him. There has to be a reason why he's permanently pissed... Perhaps he should do himself a favour and kill himself.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember him proudly boasting 'I'm drinking cherry coke' or some bollocks the other day, and this very evening acting like a complete bellend. I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with him. There has to be a reason why he's permanently pissed... Perhaps he should do himself a favour and kill himself.  

Ordinarily, after someone has received the sort of absolute fucking hiding that Drew has endured this evening, they daren't show their face around here ever again. Unfortunately for us, he will have forgotten this humiliation by midnight, due to him having been totally fucking hammered since half seven Monday morning.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2022 at 17:45, Roadkill said:

It's a shame Carlos isn't turning out the same way considering the shared nationality.

This generation of drivers are boring, bratty little cunts when it comes to personality, outshined by the likes of Alonso, Raikkonen and even Magnussen who would have all themselves undoubtedly been called a bunch of puffs by the cunts on the grid in the 90's, 80's and especially the 70's.

Any spark of personal opinion is buried under a mountain of PR and carefully crafted social media channels. Cunts just spend their time waiting for a fast enough car to dominate the next five years and sometimes domestically abusing their race engineers in the privacy of their motor homes when the stress gets to them.

Not nearly as boring as people that bang on about possibly the dullest sport known to humankind all the time though.

Oh for the days when one of the drivers died every other Grand Prix.

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I like Drew and so does Ape really imo. I think they both have mind altering ‘long Covid’ probably. Fuck knows how it got past Apes multiple masks and hourly medical advice from Roops, and found it’s way to his safe space under his bed though. Drew obviously contracted it from sharing 3 litre bottles of White Lightning with unmasked Covidiots and unvaxxed refuseniks (like me) during the really successful lockdowns, which saved the world from the killer virus (if you were over 80 and had at least ten comorbidities), and have been proven to have caused no harm whatsoever to the global economy, the mental and physical well-being of billions of people, and will undoubtedly be the default reaction for every future manufactured crisis, now that they’ve passed their first mass trial with flying colours.

I’ve been banging a saucepan and clapping furiously at my front door tonight for both of them to get through this difficult time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I like Drew and so does Ape really imo. I think they both have mind altering ‘long Covid’ probably. Fuck knows how it got past Apes multiple masks and hourly medical advice from Roops, and found it’s way to his safe space under his bed though. Drew obviously contracted it from sharing 3 litre bottles of White Lightning with unmasked Covidiots and unvaxxed refuseniks (like me) during the really successful lockdowns, which saved the world from the killer virus (if you were over 80 and had at least ten comorbidities), and have been proven to have caused no harm whatsoever to the global economy, the mental and physical well-being of billions of people, and will undoubtedly be the default reaction for every future manufactured crisis, now that they’ve passed their first mass trial with flying colours.

I’ve been banging a saucepan and clapping furiously at my front door tonight for both of them to get through this difficult time. 

Bill - does the phrase “change the fucking record” mean anything to you?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

But could you eat a whole one?

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Not nearly as boring as people that bang on about possibly the dullest sport known to humankind all the time though.

It's a matter of opinion Goober, F1 is the ultimate team sport. What sports are you into?

Why would I need to, when I have a hungry recipient eager for lubrication?

OCR, I have nothing whatsoever against you, nor anyone else here for that matter, but if you think you're point scoring against an easy target by jumping on some imagined passing bandwagon, you need to reevaluate.

You're coming across a bit Dyslexic, if you know what I mean. Metaphorically or literally, as you prefer.

I'm fairly tame as contributors here go, but I have my own opinions and I'm happy too defend them, on the rare occasion I can be bothered, which isn't that often. Life's too short and there are far more interesting things to occupy one's time than arguing the toss on here. For me anyway.

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Why would I need to, when I have a hungry recipient eager for lubrication?

OCR, I have nothing whatsoever against you, nor anyone else here for that matter, but if you think you're point scoring against an easy target by jumping on some imagined passing bandwagon, you need to reevaluate.

You're coming across a bit Dyslexic, if you know what I mean. Metaphorically or literally, as you prefer.

I'm fairly tame as contributors here go, but I have my own opinions and I'm happy too defend them, on the rare occasion I can be bothered, which isn't that often. Life's too short and there are much more interested things to occupy one's time than arguing the toss on here. For me anyway.

What's with all this defensive shit Goober? What is this passing bandwagon you refer to? A bit Dyslexic? 

Do you have an issue with me daring to question you not liking F1?

I have no issue with you either, or anyone here for that matter, so why are you stating the obvious?

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's with all this defensive shit Goober? What is this passing bandwagon you refer to? A bit Dyslexic? 

I have no issue with you either, or anyone here for that matter, so why are you stating the obvious?

He owes you a massive apology imo Raas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

It's OK, Goobs. I know you're just sore at me calling out your Prince Andrew crush and don't mean a word of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

It's OK, Goobs. I know you're just sore at me calling out your Prince Andrew crush and don't mean a word of it.

Why would I be sore RK, when you totally misunderstood the thrust of the post, which was about unearned privelege and hypocrisy, not Prince Andrew and his perversions, or not, as the case may be.

Fuck all the royals and the ships, paid for by us, that they sail in.

F1 is, in my opinion, about as interesting as queueing 10 hours to walk past an empty flag covered wooden box.

Just now, Goober said:

Why would I be sore RK, when you totally misunderstood the thrust of the post, which was about unearned privelege and hypocrisy, not Prince Andrew and his perversions, or not, as the case may be.

Fuck all the royals and the ships, paid for by us, that they sail in.

F1 is, in my opinion, about as interesting as queueing 10 hours to walk past an empty flag covered wooden box.

OK. 👍

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Stop imitating Dyslexic Cunt then. I know you darkies like to be submissive to us whites, but I support your fight for equality.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ve always liked Drew. Back when his name was Drew P Pissflaps, and his avatar was a Speak ‘n’ Spell machine, I was under a vicious three pronged assault from Decs, Stickers and Bubba. With Frank stirring and Luke Swarm playing good cop to further torment me.

I had been here 2 weeks or so and was a novice, I flippantly tried to change the subject by asking if anyone had a recommendation for holiday destinations. Drew sent me the GPS coordinates for Chernobyl Village. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

OK. 👍

I'm not disputing there is now a question mark there, RK. I'm not going to jump on board with the outraged masses though.

As many thousands of squaddies, doormen (no offence intended, @Eric Cuntman) bartenders etc. etc. could (but wouldn't) testify, when a 17 year old throws herself on their cock, they don't ask to see proof of age beforehand. Not that they'd need to in this country.

You alluded to if it were my daughter, and my response is no daughter of mine would find herself in that situation. If you think this tart didn't know the score I'd say that's naive. It's convenient to present this currently unproven case (and I say again, the bloke was never going to be allowed to defend himself, he was instructed to pay the money and gloss over it rather than stand in the witness box) as paedophilia. If it happened, I suspect, although I don't know, that it's a long way from being equivalent to sick fucks that prey on innocent children. If he does fall into that category, I'd have no problem watching him die very painfully.

I despise the status quo and inherited privilege, but I'm not going to let that cloud, reasonable, balanced judgement to run alongside a witch hunt. Innocent until proven guilty, no?

If you think I'm being unreasonable or irrational, then feel free to to try and kick me in my soft bits. If you have evidence that contradicts my position, I'm happy to hear it.

36 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm not disputing there is now a question mark there, RK. I'm not going to jump on board with the outraged masses though.

As many thousands of squaddies, doormen (no offence intended, @Eric Cuntman) bartenders etc. etc. could (but wouldn't) testify, when a 17 throws herself on your cock, they don't ask to see proof of age beforehand. Not that they'd need to in this country.

You alluded to if it were my daughter, and my response is no daughter of mine would find herself in that situation. If you think this test didn't know the score I diarist that's naive. It's convenient to present this currently unproven case (and I say again, the bloke was never going to be allowed to defend himself, he was instructed to pay the money and gloss over it rather than stand in the witness box) as pedophilia. If it happened, I suspect, although I don't know, that it's a long way from being equivalent to sick fucks that prey on innocent children. If he does fall into that category, I'd have no problem watching him die very painfully.

I despise the status quo and inherited privilege, but I'm not going to let that cloud, reasonable, balanced judgement to run alongside a witch hunt. Innocent until proven guilty, no?

If you think I'm being unreasonable or irrational, then feel free to to try and kick me in my soft bits. If you have evidence that contradicts my position, I'm happy to hear it.

I'm pretty sure the Gryffindor knickers would be all the proof I needed that I was in a very precarious legal and moral situation.

If it spends its time in the company of nonces, pays nonces vast sums of money and is photographed alongside barely legals whilst in the company of nonces, its a fucking nonce. 98% certified - I'll give the cunt 2% off the final rating, considering that's the amount of years Dora the Explorer was over the age limit when he undoubtedly fucked her.

What figure looks more damning to you given the context?

Why do you even fucking care what I think anyway? You said you said I'd misunderstood the "thrust of the post" and yet here you are arguing in the defence of a cunt you previously stated you would put up against the wall and shoot.

Make up your fucking mind and get back to me.

32 minutes ago, Goober said:

As many thousands of squaddies, doormen (no offence intended, @Eric Cuntman) bartenders etc. etc. could (but wouldn't) testify, when a 17 throws herself on your cock, they don't ask to see proof of age beforehand. Not that they'd need to in this country.

You alluded to if it were my daughter, and my response is no daughter of mine would find herself in that situation. If you think this test didn't know the score I diarist that's naive. It's convenient to present this currently unproven case (and I say again, the bloke was never going to be allowed to defend himself, he was instructed to pay the money and gloss over it rather than stand in the witness box) as pedophilia. If it happened, I suspect, although I don't know, that it's a long way from being equivalent to sick fucks that prey on innocent children. If he does fall into that category, I'd have no problem watching him die very painfully.

No offence taken. I haven’t leant broodily against a nightclub door frame, oozing raw sex and masculinity for 2 years-ish.

Most of the ones young enough to avoid, are only trying it on with you because they’re too pissed to even consider shagging anyway, or they’re trying to make their boyfriend jealous and will immediately accuse you of assaulting her hapless boyfriend when he falls for it and you spank the poor cunt defending yourself.

I get what you’re saying. On this evidence alone, I wouldn’t call him a paedophile. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see some more sinister skeletons in his closet.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No offence taken. I haven’t leant broodily against a nightclub door frame, oozing raw sex and masculinity for 2 years-ish.

Most of the ones young enough to avoid, are only trying it on with you because they’re too pissed to even consider shagging anyway, or they’re trying to make their boyfriend jealous and will immediately accuse you of assaulting her hapless boyfriend when he falls for it and you spank the poor cunt defending yourself.

I get what you’re saying. On this evidence alone, I wouldn’t call him a paedophile. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see some more sinister skeletons in his closet.

Was this 20 years ago?

Regardless, all true, without doubt, but would you deny that some of your former colleagues fucked eager women/girls of dubious age (17?) against the wheelie bins at the back of the club, just because they could?

Did you think less of them because some tart got what they were gagging for?

No arguments here, they shouldn't have, but when it's laid on a plate and there's no clear indication you're breaking the law or acting the complete cunt many men aren't going to think twice, I suspect.

If there are more sinister skeletons in his closet, as you say, then I hope he gets what he deserves. Until then, I'll stick with innocent until proven guilty.

• Like 1