CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proof that we're under attack

Neil

Guest Lord Cuntingdon III
1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Now that's just not true. Frank was telling me you operate a glory-hole; disappointing him and many more by collecting head-cheese with cotton buds to make a wheel for a naked all-male downhill chase in lieu of making balls fizz. Degenerate fucking cunts, the pair of you.

Yeah, I get you...well I don't.  Retards who have been let loose on the Corner with freedom, only to then be stopped by their Mums who need to proof read their siblings ramblings.  I am sure she gave you a pat on the back and a biscuit but that don't cut the mustard here son!

One more try!  Freebie advise now. Note to Paraplegic, "Try....really, really try....harder then you ever tried before,  "Re-writing that sentance with words, verbs, adverbs and all that other shit....you know....stuff that makes sense!  Then when you have mastered the basics of the English language I will tell you, as said before, to go fuck yourself!

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Yeah, I get you...well I don't.  Retards who have been let loose on the Corner with freedom, only to then be stopped by their Mums who need to proof read their siblings ramblings.  I am sure she gave you a pat on the back and a biscuit but that don't cut the mustard here son!

One more try!  Freebie advise now. Note to Paraplegic, "Try....really, really try....harder then you ever tried before,  "Re-writing that sentance with words, verbs, adverbs and all that other shit....you know....stuff that makes sense!  Then when you have mastered the basics of the English language I will tell you, as said before, to go fuck yourself!

Search 'Irony'.

3 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

You're the finest practitioner of Danth's Law since a certain ex-pat Kiwi told me with absolute certainty that I was a plagiarist. 

Keep going.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're the finest practitioner of Danth's Law since a certain ex-pat Kiwi told me with absolute certainty that I was a plagiarist. 

Keep going.

Yeah, wap what a doo deey barh anxcessy andowhriyrt.

Makes more sense than that shit you just sprouted.  Pleasre Deci, I am willing to give you a try but these gay-bone, I would like to get with you secret "between you an me" messages will not wash.  As I told you privately I am not interested.  Your cock does not work and is 0.5" long.  Eric maybe interested but that is something between you and him!  Good night, Fuckballs!

Well I must I say I am unimpressed.  Someone comes on your patch and litterally shits in all your faces and I all I get is silence.  Tell you what I will leave your fragile ego's alone and go and bother other people who have the creativity and intellect to engage me.  You truely are a bunch of scum fucking dogs! Fuck off the lot of you!  Cunts!

36 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Well I must I say I am unimpressed.  Someone comes on your patch and litterally shits in all your faces and I all I get is silence.  Tell you what I will leave your fragile ego's alone and go and bother other people who have the creativity and intellect to engage me.  You truely are a bunch of scum fucking dogs! Fuck off the lot of you!  Cunts!

You smell of poo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

like a dope King Billy as I repeat the numerous brands.. ‘Pastis, Pernod, Ricard, 51, Henri Bardouin, idiot’.

No Ouzo? You fake ‘bubble and squeak’, interbred, mongrel little testosterone deficient runt. At a guess, I’d say you’re the offspring of an illegal immigrant Morrocan minicab driver with AIDS and a half chat heroin addicted street whore, who dumped your prematurely shat out foetus in their next door neighbours doorway, because they couldn’t be arsed carrying your  sorry unwanted arse to the wheely bin for the rats to munch on.

Idiot.

• Like 1

I see the traditional Bank Holiday Madness has started early this weekend. @Decimus & @King Billy, by rights you should both be in the cooler for crossing the line with regards to the rules.  Both of you calm down please. @Lord Cuntingdon III, you appear to be another overly-sensitive gobshite who masks his insecurity by claiming dominance. Stomping around whilst waving your dick makes you look like a div not a Corner general nor a big beast. I'm resting your posting privileges until Tuesday.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

No Ouzo? You fake ‘bubble and squeak’, interbred, mongrel little testosterone deficient runt. At a guess, I’d say you’re the offspring of an illegal immigrant Morrocan minicab driver with AIDS and a half chat heroin addicted street whore, who dumped your prematurely shat out foetus in their next door neighbours doorway, because they couldn’t be arsed carrying your  sorry unwanted arse to the wheely bin for the rats to munch on.

Idiot.

Reported.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I see the traditional Bank Holiday Madness has started early this weekend. @Decimus & @King Billy, by rights you should both be in the cooler for crossing the line with regards to the rules.  Both of you calm down please. @Lord Cuntingdon III, you appear to be another overly-sensitive gobshite who masks his insecurity by claiming dominance. Stomping around whilst waving your dick makes you look like a div not a Corner general nor a big beast. I'm resting your posting privileges until Tuesday.

Understood and noted, I appreciate the leeway.

As you know, bank holidays are traditionally a Corner blood bath in terms of bad behaviour and subsequent bans. I'm therefore not sure what Proper was playing at in 2016 when he decided to release myself, Frank, Bill Stickers, Bubba and several other reprobates on a bank holiday weekend.

I can't remember much of what happened due to the beak and booze, but I assume I was banged up again by the Tuesday.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh?