CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proof that we're under attack

Neil

17 hours ago, Frank said:

So much for his resignation as a regular poster over the weekend. What a cunt. 

As Proper's man on the ground last night, I'm more than a little disappointed that you did absolutely nothing to protect me from the ethnic slurs and baseless accusations of paedophilia that were levelled at me.

Consider me disappointed.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As Proper's man on the ground last night, I'm more than a little disappointed that you did absolutely nothing to protect me from the ethnic slurs and baseless accusations of paedophilia that were levelled at me.

Consider me disappointed.

I wanted to see how much he knew. Nothing as it happens. Can we meet?

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I wanted to see how much he knew. Nothing as it happens. Can we meet?

I doubt there's anything up here that could ever entice you to make the journey, Frank. We're a simple, rustic folk, with simple, rustic tastes. You won't find any percebes, black label jamón or pulpo a la Gallega in The White Horse, I'll tell thee that for nowt.

If I'm ever in the area, though, I promise to pop into the Barbican studio flat and shit in your mouth.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

This surely wasn't the actual Doubleday? If it was I'm not sure why he came to the conclusion it was me who doxxed him, as far as I recall it was that wanker from the poor man's Corner website.

Can't say, the IP details didn't give any pointers so I guess we can only speculate.

On 23/08/2022 at 19:27, Decimus said:

I doubt there's anything up here that could ever entice you to make the journey, Frank. We're a simple, rustic folk, with simple, rustic tastes. You won't find any percebes, black label jamón or pulpo a la Gallega in The White Horse, I'll tell thee that for nowt.

If I'm ever in the area, though, I promise to pop into the Barbican studio flat and shit in your mouth.

Decs I’m beside myself, I really am. Literally. I’m in my local in EC2 and I’ve just tried to order a pastis from some gormless fat and flat-chested youth cunt. Doesn’t know what it is.. no fucking clue. ‘A wha?’ she says, over an over like a dope King Billy as I repeat the numerous brands.. ‘Pastis, Pernod, Ricard, 51, Henri Bardouin, idiot’. The Italian manager youth comes over and I repeat the above. Nothing. Fuck this life. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs I’m beside myself, I really am. Literally. I’m in my local in EC2 and I’ve just tried to order a pastis from some gormless fat and flat-chested youth cunt. Doesn’t know what it is.. no fucking clue. ‘A wha?’ she says, over an over like a dope King Billy as I repeat the numerous brands.. ‘Pastis, Pernod, Ricard, 51, Henri Bardouin. The Italian manager dope comes over and I repeat the above. Nothing. Fuck this life. 

Kill this Cuntingdon prick, at this point it's probably your only way back.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs I’m beside myself, I really am. Literally. I’m in my local in EC2 and I’ve just tried to order a pastis from some gormless fat and flat-chested youth cunt. Doesn’t know what it is.. no fucking clue. ‘A wha?’ she says, over an over like a dope King Billy as I repeat the numerous brands.. ‘Pastis, Pernod, Ricard, 51, Henri Bardouin, idiot’. The Italian manager youth comes over and I repeat the above. Nothing. Fuck this life. 

Just get a Ginsters one from a petrol station. 
Cock Piss Kleftiko

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

If at first you don't succeed, carry on ad fucking infinitum, eh Frank?

Change the fucking record and put in some effort, you lacklustre prick.

He is! Take a step back and tell me who the idiot is here in the room. Grow up! 

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

I feel your pain. As a callow youth, to alleviate the boredom of pints of Tennent's Special, I would occasionally order a Pernod and Blackcurrant on the side, with a packet of beef Hula Hoops as a complementary amuse bouche. One evening they had no beef Hula Hoops left, and I was positively inconsolable.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I feel your pain. As a callow youth, to alleviate the boredom of pints of Tennent's Special, I would occasionally order a Pernod and Blackcurrant on the side, with a packet of beef Hula Hoops as a complementary amuse bouche. One evening they had no beef Hula Hoops left, and I was positively inconsolable.

I don’t like the flattened ones. Especially if the inner surfaces are touching. Scampi & Lemon Nik-Naks are back though.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t like the flattened ones. Especially if the inner surfaces are touching. Scampi & Lemon Nik-Naks are back though.

If they don't fit snugly on your ring finger, then they're not proper Hula Hoops. Which reminds of a very old, MikeD level joke:

1st Man: Fuck me, I was chopping wood earlier and cut off my finger.

2nd Man: What, your whole finger?

1st Man: No, the one next to it.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don’t upset yourself dc. I’m only pushing buttons. 

There's been a lot of talk about dead cunts this evening, Frank. On which note, do you think Snatch will ever rise from the grave?

I was quite upset with him when he suddenly turned on me during the Ding Wars. I resolutely refused to mock his subnormal intelligence and inability to differentiate between 'your' and 'you're ' whenever Bill and Bubba were going at him hard. Then he repays my restraint by siding with Ding, fucking Ding!