CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

49 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

If you were in any doubt about the content you produce, I can tell you as an impartial party, that you are inferior in every way to Wolfie. No question about this.

Useless fucking cunt.

Oh, isn't that a shame, I had no idea that posting comments on CC was some sort of competition for slumming intellectuals, I'm absolutely astounded 🧐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

If you were in any doubt about the content you produce, I can tell you as an impartial party, that you are inferior in every way to Wolfie. No question about this.

Useless fucking cunt.

I’m not convinced you’ll ever be party to this rancid group of cunts. I know you’ve been around for a while, but you just don’t seem to connect. I think you’re rubbish in every respect.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
59 minutes ago, cunt said:

Oh, isn't that a shame, I had no idea that posting comments on CC was some sort of competition for slumming intellectuals, I'm absolutely astounded 🧐

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not convinced you’ll ever be party to this rancid group of cunts. I know you’ve been around for a while, but you just don’t seem to connect. I think you’re rubbish in every respect.

I like to read nominations and comment on them. One of you talks about scat obsessively, the other, so wracked with senility, simply types whatever unrelated bollocks first enters his head.

Fuck off.

31 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I like to read nominations and comment on them. One of you talks about scat obsessively, the other, so wracked with senility, simply types whatever unrelated bollocks first enters his head.

Fuck off.

You simply don't connect. Your comments consist of nothing but vitriolic bollocks, wishing everyone an early death like some dipstick fucking student. I've just looked at you profile and I'll tell you something now... no one is reading your posts, let alone 'liking' them. You might as well talk to the wall.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

You simply don't connect. Your comments consist of nothing but vitriolic bollocks, wishing everyone an early death like some dipstick fucking student. I've just looked at you profile and I'll tell you something now... no one is reading your posts, let alone 'liking' them. You might as well talk to the wall.

His like-to-post ratio is marginally better than yours, though, not that this is a terribly high bar to clear these days.

Video?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

His like-to-post ratio is marginally better than yours, though, not that this is a terribly high bar to clear these days.

Video?

Rotten fucking turd. You know very well that weasel Proper stripped me of all my likes when I penned 'Chantilly Lace' 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Rotten fucking turd. You know very well that weasel Proper stripped me of all my likes when I penned 'Chantilly Lace' 

"Oh baby, I’m a compulsive fucking liar"

The only line I can quote without losing a few myself.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Oh baby, I’m a compulsive fucking liar"

The only line I can quote without losing a few myself.

Back to the original topic .. it seems that the boy's family and supporters will be holding a mass balloon and sky lantern release on Sunday .. mention has been made of the the potential danger to wildlife etc .. their response was that they know where people are coming from but that the event will go ahead.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

no one is reading your posts, let alone 'liking' them.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

His like-to-post ratio is marginally better than yours,

Ooops! How many times do you have to hit rock bottom before you face up to the inevitable conclusion of your tenure on CC Frank?

Kill yourself tonight ffs.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

It goes back a long way and it's far worse than that I'm afraid, Cunt. Decimus recycled my entire repertoire from the old site and found success on these pages by producing a more polished and articulate version of me. Wolfie, who I am convinced is made of wood, appeared a few years later and became Decs understudy's understudy... the talentless stand-in sap you call when the understudy falls ill. As far as DC is concerned, until he learns how to correctly punctuate, he'll get no response from me. 

Francis. You’re completely untouchable with such heavy-hitters on board. Looks like you’ve cornered the ‘low hanging fruit’ market. It really is over for you here.

19 hours ago, Frank said:

It goes back a long way and it's far worse than that I'm afraid, Cunt. Decimus recycled my entire repertoire from the old site and found success on these pages by producing a more polished and articulate version of me. Wolfie, who I am convinced is made of wood, appeared a few years later and became Decs understudy's understudy... the talentless stand-in sap you call when the understudy falls ill. As far as DC is concerned, until he learns how to correctly punctuate, he'll get no response from me. 

I find myself worrying about the state that King Billy has got himself into, he too is made out of wood save for the hardest part of him which are the false teeth he had fitted in Budapest .. I honestly think that his wooden parts are even softer than Wolfie .. pure balsa.

• Like 2

On 11/08/2022 at 12:35, cunt said:

You know that's BS, Wolfie does it because he's an egotistical, attention seeking, pussy.

Not only that, he stole Frank's schtick wholesale because his own tedious mumbling accusations about paedos and scat are a shameful obsession.

East-Anglian Llama farming cunt 🦙

21 hours ago, Frank said:

What a pleasure it is to read this predictable horse shit while sitting at the top of this week's leaderboard.

Suck my fucking dick.

• Like 1

Back to the original topic. The inquest has opened, it appears that when the paramedics examined the poor lad he was classed as "3" on the "Glasgow Scale" .. the lowest possible reading which ranges from "3" to "15" "15" being fully conscious and responsive. In effect the poor lad was already dead. 

https://nurse.org/articles/glasgow-coma-scale/

13 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Back to the original topic. The inquest has opened, it appears that when the paramedics examined the poor lad he was classed as "3" on the "Glasgow Scale" .. the lowest possible reading which ranges from "3" to "15" "15" being fully conscious and responsive. In effect the poor lad was already dead. 

Makes sense - if you only have the brain capacity of three Glaswegians, you're fucked.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Lol. What's the matter Pen? Cat got your tongue in light of Wither's recent nom, troll? What's happened to your usual vulturish like-mining or are you too fearful of Beast kicking you off the site – and destroying your entire social life in the process? Useless, friendless, childless, petless, lonely tranny cunt.

• Like 1

On 05/08/2022 at 07:45, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, not a single bite? I'd half-hoped for some civilised debate about the dilemma faced by parents trawling their way through the Courts system (at the taxpayers' expense) in a desperate attempt to slightly prolong the inevitable - not that I don't understand why they're doing it.

Then, of course, after a few posts we could get back to the business of calling each other virgins, blaming everything on Covid jabs, and posting tasteless memes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF7tZfe1bAVSKMLAxO9Lx

@Wolfie this is what the original post was about, a lad's parents and others vain efforts to "preserve his life" when the reality is that he was already dead. In a sense understandable purely from his parents point of view but where the media others with a dubious agenda fanned the flames rather than encouraging them to accept what those in the medical profession knew was the harsh reality.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What a pleasure it is to read this predictable horse shit while sitting at the top of this week's leaderboard.

Suck my fucking dick.

So now we know what gets you flaccid little maggot pointing at the sky🌽

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Fuck off.

As I was saying, CC is a safe haven for grumpy old cunts to spew their racist, homophobic and anti-semitic ramblings.
The bonus for Wolfie is, he gets a stiffy when he manages to grapple his way to the top of the leader board.
If you listen carefully you can hear him crowing about it, it's the only pleasure in his sad and angry life, apart from taking his Llama for a walk in the local park 🦙

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cunt said:

So now we know what gets you flaccid little maggot pointing at the sky🌽

I think he's been trying to fuck that useless fucking slag of a mother, Hollie Dance, with his snowflake defence of the pointless action of keeping the dead kid 'alive' so that might be the motive for getting his macro-maggot excited. Archie was about as alive as Charles, in Brian and Charles. Fuck off.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Suck my fucking dick.

The piss on the toilet seat and the skid marks on the sheets in the Kingsize bed were already there when I moved up to the penthouse suite last time. Eric may be able to throw a bit more light on the matter Wolfie, but tbh I’ve left you a present in the fridge. It was still steaming when I put it there freshly squeezed out yesterday , while I was on the throne reading Mrs Roops latest attempts at debunking my meticulously researched scientific findings I’d posted the day before.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Lol. What's the matter Pen? Cat got your tongue in light of Wither's recent nom, troll? What's happened to your usual vulturish like-mining or are you too fearful of Beast kicking you off the site – and destroying your entire social life in the process? Useless, friendless, childless, petless, lonely tranny cunt.

Fact checked 100% true.

6 hours ago, cunt said:

As I was saying, CC is a safe haven for grumpy old cunts to spew their racist, homophobic and anti-semitic ramblings.
The bonus for Wolfie is, he gets a stiffy when he manages to grapple his way to the top of the leader board.
If you listen carefully you can hear him crowing about it, it's the only pleasure in his sad and angry life, apart from taking his Llama for a walk in the local park 🦙

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think he's been trying to fuck that useless fucking slag of a mother, Hollie Dance, with his snowflake defence of the pointless action of keeping the dead kid 'alive' so that might be the motive for getting his macro-maggot excited. Archie was about as alive as Charles, in Brian and Charles. Fuck off.

Absolutely fucking appalling; it really doesn't take much from me to turn the pair of you into a couple of shit-flinging chimpanzees, does it?