CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Aunty" Titania Trust

Decimus

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I’ve got no interest in a ping-pong argument about trans/gay paedophiles either Decs, and as I’ve said already I’m broadly in agreement that the only man in a dress I want anywhere near a primary school audience is an Ugly Sister in the annual Panto trip. But as evidence for the theory that gay/trans people are more likely to commit sex crimes than heterosexual people, these sources are thinner than Frank’s legs. 

The Lantern Project used to be called “Victims No More”, and is essentially a pressure group for diddled kids, not known for their vigorous statistical analysis. Your Pubmed piece, from 1992, ends its abstract with the assertion that “(data)would not indicate androphillic males have a greater propensity to offend against children” - the polar opposite of what you are attempting to prove. The fair play to women piece concludes that “rates of sexual offending amongst transgender prisoners (extrapolating anything from prisoners being fraught with problems) are comparable to those of all men”. I’m presuming you’re okay with male primary teachers?

If there was a single piece of reliable evidence proving a causal link between trans, homosexuality and paedophilia it would be as famous as the theories of Darwin and Einstein. It would be used by every firebrand evangelist and pub bore to beat their collective chest and assert proof of how dangerously deviant homosexuals are. The very fact no such evidence is widely known is surely proof no such evidence exists.

Your reaction to the phenomenon is visceral, instinctive and anecdotal. You don’t like transsexuals reading bedtime stories to kids. Which is fine, I have some sympathy. But it’s an evidence-free leap to feel the Drag Queen is likely the most dangerous man they have contact with I’m afraid, and I think we all need to be careful when asserting such facts. Many kids are far more at risk in church, their own homes, or an Oldham Kebab shop. 

Sorry to get all Roopsy about this. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve got no interest in a ping-pong argument about trans/gay paedophiles either Decs, and as I’ve said already I’m broadly in agreement that the only man in a dress I want anywhere near a primary school audience is an Ugly Sister in the annual Panto trip. But as evidence for the theory that gay/trans people are more likely to commit sex crimes than heterosexual people, these sources are thinner than Frank’s legs. 

The Lantern Project used to be called “Victims No More”, and is essentially a pressure group for diddled kids, not known for their vigorous statistical analysis. Your Pubmed piece, from 1992, ends its abstract with the assertion that “(data)would not indicate androphillic males have a greater propensity to offend against children” - the polar opposite of what you are attempting to prove. The fair play to women piece concludes that “rates of sexual offending amongst transgender prisoners (extrapolating anything from prisoners being fraught with problems) are comparable to those of all men”. I’m presuming you’re okay with male primary teachers?

If there was a single piece of reliable evidence proving a causal link between trans, homosexuality and paedophilia it would be as famous as the theories of Darwin and Einstein. It would be used by every firebrand evangelist and pub bore to beat their collective chest and assert proof of how dangerously deviant homosexuals are. The very fact no such evidence is widely known is surely proof no such evidence exists.

Your reaction to the phenomenon is visceral, instinctive and anecdotal. You don’t like transsexuals reading bedtime stories to kids. Which is fine, I have some sympathy. But it’s an evidence-free leap to feel the Drag Queen is likely the most dangerous man they have contact with I’m afraid, and I think we all need to be careful when asserting such facts. Many kids are far more at risk in church, their own homes, or an Oldham Kebab shop. 

Precisely, when have facts ever got in the way of a rant by an angry, know-it-all, little man?

1 hour ago, cunt said:

Precisely, when have facts ever got in the way of a rant by an angry, know-it-all, little man?

No problem with someone having a good rant, it’s the raison d’être of this place no doubt. But if you’re going to cite sources for pretty punchy assertions, it’s probably best to be sure they support your conclusions. Often this can be achieved by reading them first.

I also don’t know if @Decimus is a little man. Do you? How little are we talking? Warwick Davies? Alex Brooker? Dudley Moore? Rather than little, might he just be far away?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This article also states that the ratio of "true paedophiles" is higher amongst homosexuals than their heterosexual counterparts. The throwaway comment at the end is precisely that, and isn't exactly quantified.

The Lantern Project article has its own agenda as you state, but this links back to my original statement that when dealing with statistics, anyone with a counter-argument can cobble together something to validate their point.  Any information published by an organisation with even a hint of bias can be deemed untrustworthy by someone with an opposite viewpoint. Hence why I stated I would have no interest in any article from The Guardian on the subject, as I would have dismissed it in the same offhand way you have this one.

As for the final piece, we're talking about transgender people specifically, as a separate group from men. Of course I'd agree that men are more likely to commit sexual offences against children than women, I don't think either of us need to supply statistics that proves an already well known fact. But the fact remains if treating them as a separate group, a high proportion of those incarcerated have committed sexual offences.

You're right of course, I also have a personal political opinion which colours how I feel about homosexuals or transgender individuals indoctrinating children with their filth (and in my opinion it is filth.) You asked me to provide sources to back up my original assertions and I have done. Obviously you don't agree with them and have interpreted them with your own spin. Which is exactly why I said I couldn't be bothered to get into a protracted back and forth on a subject we are clearly not going to agree on. We've got enough of that already on here, don't you think?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cunt said:

The last thing this debate, thread and indeed site needs, is you popping up with your inane fucking drivel. 

Stick to commenting on shit, the only subject you're eminently qualified to talk about.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I accidentally (true) staggered into the Pride abhorration  in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago.

99.9% of biological men questioned at the Scouse Pride  march, said they had taken a wrong turn on the way to Goodison Park, but decided it would be more fun, and a lot less painful to take one up the arse, than another 90 minutes watching Everton FC.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

99.9% of biological men questioned at the Scouse Pride  march, said they had taken a wrong turn on the way to Goodison Park, but decided it would be more fun, and a lot less painful to take one up the arse, than another 90 minutes watching Everton FC.

How’s Glentoran getting on you sashed-up Cunt? 😛

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

But as evidence for the theory that gay/trans people are more likely to commit sex crimes than heterosexual people,

What do you mean… evidence?

When did evidence ever prove or disprove anything? 🤣

The world has moved on a long way since all that nonsense mate. Evidence is whatever the fact checkers tell you is permitted nowadays. 

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How’s Glentoran getting on you sashed-up Cunt? 😛

The Glens are playing Liverpool in the World Cup final tomorrow night DC. I’m driving there right now in my imaginary M4. I didn’t realise Moscow was so far away, or I would have put another tenner of red diesel in the tank.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Glens are playing Liverpool in the World Cup final tomorrow night DC. I’m driving there right now in my imaginary M4. I didn’t realise Moscow was so far away, or I would have put another tenner of red diesel in the tank.

I bet that you’re grateful that Roops designed the imaginary M4 to take diesel? She’s nearly as clever as her make-believe genius kids.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I bet that you’re grateful that Roops designed the imaginary M4 to take diesel? She’s nearly as clever as her make-believe genius kids.

Never mind this shit, DC. Creepo extraordinaire Carl Sway is currently logged on and waxing lyrical about various young looking dogs again.

Are you going to just sit back and allow him to pollute the site with his poor man's DingTheDoggie act?

You've served your time and you're part of the elite now, do your duty.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, DC. Creepo extraordinaire Carl Sway is currently logged on and waxing lyrical about various young looking dogs again.

Are you going to just sit back and allow him to pollute the site with his poor man's DingTheDoggie act?

Peruse your post-ban savaging that this cunt took. He’s already dead. Even @ProfB wanted him dead. It’s good reading. Good to have you boys back …don’t direct me, however.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Even @ProfB wanted him dead. It’s good reading. Good to have you boys back …don’t direct me, however.

Quid pro quo, DC. I've noted with interest that you're fairly similar to me and have become exasperated at times when complete fucking spastics have been allowed to survive somewhat inexplicably.

It's up to you, but the next time you take against someone and there's no consensus forthcoming, don't look to me to do anything about it.

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

and that failing an old ford Capri (full tank) ready to mow down the bastards. 

Have you any idea what a Mk 1 3 litre Capri is worth nowadays? Let’s just say…. a lot. Dried poof brain on the bonnet would put a lot of potential buyers off even having a test drive.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Quid pro quo, DC. I've noted with interest that you're fairly similar to me and have become exasperated at times when complete fucking spastics have been allowed to survive somewhat inexplicably.

It's up to you, but the next time you take against someone and there's no consensus forthcoming, don't look to me to do anything about it.

He’s on my landing D. 

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The photos Carl posts look typical for how many women in the 25 to 40 age group look like these days .. my guess is that your ideal is something like this

fba3fd6f2ecaa3e2e6f2f0025a7801cf--old-wo