CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Looting

Decimus

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A bold statement – but one I wholeheartedly agree with. The heydey of the UK's multiculturalism came in the Blair-governed late 1990s, during which time I was living and working in London, so I was right in the thick of it.

The long and short of it is that, over the past 2-3 decades (and this is just my opinion), our leftwing media comprising The Guardian and BBC in particular, has created a hidden doctrine of multiculturalism that has been given the green light and become dominant without ever having the true consent of the approximate 85-90% white demographic. Advertising (particularly at Xmas time) is a good example of this, with every fucking TV or newspaper advert having mostly black or Asian people in it. It's a total misrepresentation of our country.

Guardian 'journalists' such as George Monbiot, who were born into middle-class environments and thereafter Oxbridge-educated, have done the most damage by allowing ethnic minorities to run riot, playing the racism card at the white demographic when ever they can. It really pisses me right off, especially as most of his privileged type has never had to work for their wealth, or feel inspired to protect it from taxation et al.

As Enoch Powell prophesied in the late 1960s, what has been permitted to take root (@nocti's video above a superb example, sadly for Ireland – and I do genuinely mean that), and to escape proper scrutiny from our police, court system, social workers, and even the medical profession, is now a range of immoral and illegal practices that should never have been tolerated. So it was, for instance, that social workers and the police in Rotherham failed properly to investigate the systemtic rape and sexual abuse of young, white girls by a gang of Muslim men. Likewise, during the somewhat violent, George Floyd-led BLM marches in London and Bristol, historic statues (inc. that of Winston Churchill – an icon for this country), were either defaced or thrown in rivers.

How dare our police sit back and do nothing. This very action (or lack of it) demonstrates what I have said above to be true. It's about time the British people stood up for their country, but with so many careers affected by racism accusations, it's little wonder nothing is being done. It pains me to say, with a heavy heart, it's all too little too late.

I've said it before - whitey is too expensive to employ and maintain in the eyes of the establishment. In their eyes, the sooner we're replaced with demographics used to living in shit holes and living off pennies a day, the better. Its the easiest form of social engineering - to slowly and systematically replace the majority of your electorate generation by generation with one that has different and more easily reached priorities, not pertaining to wage or living standards, but appeased through the simple pandering to their personal faith and cultures that they relish shoving in whitey's face.

Now even the armed forces will fuck you off because you're not the colour they want - because some obnoxious cunt somewhere has decreed that your very skin colour is offensive to the blatant bias that they're pushing on society. And when, in all the history of mankind, has the establishment's sole motive simply been inclusion and multiculturalism for all? Fuck off!

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only surprising thing about this, P, is that the sort of neanderthals that read The Express need any advice about rummaging through bins to eat five day old doner kebabs.

Thing is decco baby...there's a lot of em..they all have votes and they're steerin the ship..viva brexit..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

The situation regarding any reporting or criticism of blacks, has reached medieval levels of peasant like ignorance. Any white person who reports being assaulted or robbed, will almost certainly be treated as a racist who is probably lying. If you deny being a racist, that means that you definitely are one. If anybody else supports or corroborates your version of events, they are also a racist. Witches and mill ponds. 
A hundred years ago, we would have taken to the streets and thrown them back in the fucking sea they crawled out of. But as @Roadkill has already pointed out, the ruling classes want a cheaper, stupider and more compliant workforce. So they’ve chemically neutered this generation of white men, and convinced them via media brainwashing to accept their obsolescence and capitulate to blacks.

• Like 2

On 23/08/2022 at 16:28,  Roadkill said: 

What the fuck can you loot from a McDonald's besides heart disease?

Happy Meal toys? posted By Cunty BIG BOLLOX

& cutlery, salt pots, chairs, handbags, specs, menus, vinegar bottles, jackets, glasses, tea cups & alsorts. You could furnish your home if McDonald's are looking the other way & you move swiftly.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ProfB said:

On 23/08/2022 at 16:28,  Roadkill said: 

What the fuck can you loot from a McDonald's besides heart disease?

Happy Meal toys? posted By Cunty BIG BOLLOX

& cutlery, salt pots, chairs, handbags, specs, menus, vinegar bottles, jackets, glasses, tea cups & alsorts. You could furnish your home if McDonald's are looking the other way & you move swiftly.

Love ProfB xxx

I would steal their name badges and pry the little gold stars from them. I would superglue the little stars to the epaulettes of a jacket, and strut around in front of a mirror, pretending to be Colonel Gadaffi.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've said it before - whitey is too expensive to employ and maintain in the eyes of the establishment. In their eyes, the sooner we're replaced with demographics used to living in shit holes and living off pennies a day, the better. Its the easiest form of social engineering - to slowly and systematically replace the majority of your electorate generation by generation with one that has different and more easily reached priorities, not pertaining to wage or living standards, but appeased through the simple pandering to their personal faith and cultures that they relish shoving in whitey's face.

Now even the armed forces will fuck you off because you're not the colour they want - because some obnoxious cunt somewhere has decreed that your very skin colour is offensive to the blatant bias that they're pushing on society. And when, in all the history of mankind, has the establishment's sole motive simply been inclusion and multiculturalism for all? Fuck off!

Well put, RK. 

Provided, you can get the cunts to actually do some work, rather than rape and pillage.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Another racist rant from the Norfolk chimera. Give it a rest Duckie, you fucking dumb motherfucker. I'm mixed race and find this offensive. I have strong Wakanda connections. CUNT!! 

Never mind this shit, Bend, you black bastard. You've been here since Pen was a wee slip of a lad, do you recall this @Lord Cuntingdon III cunt? 

Guest Lord Cuntingdon III
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Bend, you black bastard. You've been here since Pen was a wee slip of a lad, do you recall this @Lord Cuntingdon III cunt? 

Calling in the "Big Guns", Deci? Not man enough, worried your status is under threat?  That says more about you than me you pathetic fuck-pig!

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off cunt.

Nothing like a "fuck off cunt" to realise you are hitting the mark and pissing the right people off!  Eric, I expected more from you!  We still be bro's though so I got your back!

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Listen up, fuck-sticks.  I am not a regular and neither I am a failed regular who got banned and returning on a new account.  I am someone who has followed The Corner and you sad cunts since 2006 and has "occasionally" made some posts.  You all seem very protective and insecure in your special little, "Corner".

7 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Nothing like a "fuck off cunt" to realise you are hitting the mark and pissing the right people off!  Eric, I expected more from you!  We still be bro's though so I got your back!

You’re not pissing me off BTY. I haven’t had this much fun since Johnny Saucepants threatened me with an estate agent.

1 minute ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Listen up, fuck-sticks.  I am not a regular and neither I am a failed regular who got banned and returning on a new account.  I am someone who has followed The Corner and you sad cunts since 2006 and has "occasionally" made some posts.  You all seem very protective and insecure in your special little, "Corner".

You're the one who's been ghosting the fucking thing for over a decade without even interaction with its members to pass the time.

24 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Calling in the "Big Guns", Deci? Not man enough, worried your status is under threat?  That says more about you than me you pathetic fuck-pig!

14 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

If you've been peeking through our window like some sort of degenerate beast for the past 16 years, you've clearly not been paying attention. Because nothing, and I mean nothing, marks you out as a total fucking idiot more than a requote.

If you can't articulate your thoughts fully and coherently in your first effort, it's certainly not wise to then draw everyone's attention to that by coming back ten minutes later to have another go.

Moronic fuckwit.