CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good career path OCR imo, as crime is the one thing that the Old Bill don’t investigate nowadays (especially if the perpetrator is of the dusky variety).

As an self proclaimed expert and having a lot experience in the more debauched areas of life, I was considering getting into the 'entertainment business', you know entertaining the wealthy wanker types, fed up with shagging their starfish Mrs and want some twenty something bird and a pile of drugs for the night. I was thinking of calling my new business venture 'Raas Enterprises' and like Enterprise (who I rented a van from the other day) the customer service will be top quality. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As an self proclaimed expert and having a lot experience in the more debauched areas of life, I was considering getting into the 'entertainment business', you know entertaining the wealthy wanker types, fed up with shagging their starfish Mrs and want some twenty something bird and a pile of drugs for the night. I was thinking of calling my new business venture 'Raas Enterprises' and like Enterprise (who I rented a van from the other day) the customer service will be top quality. 

Fuck that, I'll call it EnterpRaas... Has a ring to it, don't you think?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm an unashamed Blairite, Raas. As you say, the country after the 1997 general election had a bounce and confidence that we've yet to recapture since those days. Whether it was all smoke and mirrors and built upon a house of cards is up to one's own personal opinion.

All I'll say is that my family and by extent my own personal circumstances were greatly helped by the Labour government during that time. Love him or hate him, Blair was a genuine statesman and instigated a political revolution that lifted the nation up out of the doldrums after years of stagnant Tory mismanagement and sleaze. 

Not a cunt, in my humble opinion.

I'm sure we have been over this before. I voted for him in 1997 and 2001 because of the optimism he brought and we had endured 18 years of tory greed, corruption and general disdain of the lower social classes. He made 2 unforgivable mistakes though. The demographic change allowing a lot of Sub-Saharans and other assorted goat herders into the UK was traitorous. I know the tory bastards have imported even more, but he started it. This change will impact my children's safety and security in their homeland when a majority of whites is no more.. The Iraq war, based on lies, is also never going to be forgotten by those who he inflicted it upon. He will be armed to the teeth and protected for the rest of his life. The rest of us may, by chance, be on the receiving end of the blow back. It's not like we only have a handful of angry fighting age brain fucked, double digit IQ moslems in the UK ready for Jihad. 

Even now he still has influence, when really he shouldn't be at liberty.  I listen to interviews he gives and particularly speeches for his institute. You get far more insight what lies ahead than you get from many other commentators or media fuck wits. The truth is, he never cared about democracy and still doesn't. He believed and still believes certain things need doing and he won't entertain any vote getting in the way of it. 

• Like 3

Bend...mate, you don't know the half of it.

There's a bloke who drinks in my local who is the cousin of the postman of the sister-in-law of the neighbour of the childhood best friend of the cleaner of Lizzie's constituent office surgery in Thetford.

Apparently, they've found the dessicated remains of half eaten crickets and reams of shed skin in Truss's personal portaloo. 

You know what this means, don't you?

LIZARD PEOPLE 🦎

You stupid fucking cunt.

Lizard people ?

What the fuck cunty cunt are you on about, you stupid fucking fuck duck.

Put those mad comics down and fuck off to bed.

I'm an unashamed Blairite, Raas. As you say, the country after the 1997 general election had a bounce and confidence that we've yet to recapture since those days. Whether it was all smoke and mirrors and built upon a house of cards is up to one's own personal opinion.

All I'll say is that my family and by extent my own personal circumstances were greatly helped by the Labour government during that time. Love him or hate him, Blair was a genuine statesman and instigated a political revolution that lifted the nation up out of the doldrums after years of stagnant Tory mismanagement and sleaze. 

By default, you're an unashamed spastic...

I can't remember you ever making me laugh, convince me of your worth and make me laugh just once.

Cunt.

On topic.

She will be fucking useless, the cabinet of foreigners will be abject and we are forever caught in the web of the duopoly.

If Liz went "full fash" then I might change my mind, but it's not going to happen, ever.

It is all of no use to me. Switch the fucking thing off and look after your family.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

By default, you're an unashamed spastic...

I can't remember you ever making me laugh, convince me of your worth and make me laugh just once.

Cunt.

The liz post was borderline frustrated rapist, this one out and out aggression, hangover this morning? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

How are you a Blairite, you were 10 years old in 1997. You were riding your BMX, eating twizzlers and wanking over the bird from the AOL adverts.

You’re looking at it with the same nostalgia filter that I have with stuff that was happening when I was 10 in 1982. For example, I will always think of ‘Espana 82’ as the greatest World Cup ever.

Blair is, was, and always will be a fucking cunt. 

• Like 4

I'm delighted to say I never voted for short-termist shitcunt Blair.

The only thing better than turning on the news to discover he and his pig-ugly, lettebox-faced moose of a fucking wife have been assassinated is to know it is Iraqi jihadists who have captured and exterminated them.

The Scot's warring initiative has since brought unprecedented terrorism to the UK's streets – all the while stupidly keeping the immigration floodgates open and playing bitch for the EU's dumping ground strategy (and lying through his teeth about it), while never asking genuine British people whether it was OK to irreversibly change the face of their country forever, leading to unchangeable road congestion, continued destruction of our beautiful countryside, and an NHS and police force playing catchup while failing to meet the demands of an estimated 3.5m people who entered the UK under his tenure (and their relatives since this time), many of whom illegally.

When he dies, which cannot come too soon, I will be in London celebrating with hundreds of thousands of others who feel exactly the same way. I couldn't hate the fucking cunt more if he was Chinese.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How are you a Blairite, you were 10 years old in 1997. You were riding your BMX, eating twizzlers and wanking over the bird from the AOL adverts.

You’re looking at it with the same nostalgia filter that I have with stuff that was happening when I was 10 in 1982. For example, I will always think of ‘Espana 82’ as the greatest World Cup ever.

Blair is, was, and always will be a fucking cunt. 

Decco is actually 103 years old.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Chicken flavoured ice cream won't sell here

I fucking hated the way that the dragons den investors turned Levi Roots into a millionaire. I’ve got nothing against that sauce shit, but if a white man had turned up to pitch an investment opportunity, and he didn’t know the difference between a thousand and a million… he would have been laughed out of the building.

Typical fucking capitulating, pro ethnic, BBC fucking bias.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hated the way that the dragons den investors turned Levi Roots into a millionaire. I’ve got nothing against that sauce shit, but if a white man had turned up to pitch an investment opportunity, and he didn’t know the difference between a thousand and a million… he would have been laughed out of the building.

Typical fucking capitulating, pro ethnic, BBC fucking bias.

Damn. That's quite a link you have made to my comment there, Eric. There almost appears to be a continuous, near surface bubbling of raw black hatred in you. Lol.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm delighted to say I never voted for short-termist shitcunt Blair.

The only thing better than turning on the news to discover he and his pig-ugly, lettebox-faced moose of a fucking wife have been assassinated is to know it is Iraqi jihadists who have captured and exterminated them.

The Scot's warring initiative has since brought unprecedented terrorism to the UK's streets – all the while stupidly keeping the immigration floodgates open and playing bitch for the EU's dumping ground strategy (and lying through his teeth about it), while never asking genuine British people whether it was OK to irreversibly change the face of their country forever, leading to unchangeable road congestion, continued destruction of our beautiful countryside, and an NHS and police force playing catchup while failing to meet the demands of an estimated 3.5m people who entered the UK under his tenure (and their relatives since this time), many of whom illegally.

When he dies, which cannot come too soon, I will be in London celebrating with hundreds of thousands of others who feel exactly the same way. I couldn't hate the fucking cunt more if he was Chinese.

I think the cunt is a flag of convenience “Christian” disciple, so he will be buried somewhere. Imagine every domestic and foreign grudge holder having some fun with the grave. 

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In Liz we Truss? I certainly fucking don't. Read about her having an affair whilst married to her useless, pussy husband. What a vile piece of shit she is... I mean I've cheated a fair few times in relationships but I'm not married and if I were, I'd think long and hard before dipping my large wick in another womans wax. Men cheat and that's normal, most men cannot get full satisfaction from a single woman, what with the pressure a man is under, it's in our genes to spread our seed... Women however are expected to remain loyal and trustworthy, as that's been inbuilt in them in order to keep their man and the family home intact. Now we have a PM who thinks it's ok to go against ones vows before God. I bet she used to kiss her useless husband shortly after getting home, after sucking another mans dick a few hours earlier. The Husband is obviously too much of a pussy to get rid, so he should do the right thing and kill himself.

What a pair of vile cunts.

th?id=OIP.3Cx5tZ5uAI-JgG3E9uX-GAHaF2%26p

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Chicken flavoured ice cream won't sell here

You've got the concept wrong PB... In this day and age, we're all too busy etc blah, blah, blah. So in another genius move by yours truly, I've decided to put the Rice and peas and Jerk Chicken in the top of the container and the ice cream at the bottom. Now that means any old cunt can sit down and have their main and dessert in one pot. I haven't worked out how to stop the ice cream melting when the pots in microwave, but don't worry about that old chap. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is that an admission you've bought it Eric? It's quite popular, but I think it's shit. 

No. I’ve tried it at some point, but I don’t think I’ve bought it. It’s shit if you use it as a dippy thing like like ketchup. But it’s alright to stir fry left over chicken with, if you can’t be bothered. Rustler’s, Pot-Noodles etc, same thing. It’s shit but it’ll do.

• Like 1