CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fried Chicken Hobbits

Stubby Pecker

43 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The only thing that I am really sorry about is the fact that of all fucking places I had to be born in that it was fucking Stoke-on-fucking-Trent.

At least the rest of Stoke on Trent only had to be sorry about you. It could have been a lot worse for them if you’d had a family, which you didn’t.

Fuck off.

On 25/01/2023 at 19:50, PANZER MURPHY said:

D'ya know what..i does me good to see shams get chewed up n shat out by a monster of their own creation 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

What do you make of the recently discovered reason for your potatoe famine, Panzo? Turns out there was no blight, you stupid cunts were too pissed to remember where you’d buried them. Lol & fuck off.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What do you make of the recently discovered reason for your potatoe famine, Panzo? Turns out there was no blight, you stupid cunts were too pissed to remember where you’d buried them. Lol & fuck off.

I’ve done that joke 4 times in six years. You’ve completely fucked up any chance I had of getting away with it this year.

On 27/01/2023 at 17:38, Dyslexic cnut said:

Speakin of a pissed n largely ignorant population...we see the toray partay making great noises about making a bonfire of all those horrible EU laws that they themselves helped shape and enact..id say the first laws under the hammer will be workers rights followed by anything benefit related before they turn the bulldozer on environmental legislation...lol

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oh bally baby..things keep goin the way they are the only skull faced whore turning tricks on the mattress will be you...lol

Your Brexit hero, Michel Barnier, was on Laura Kuensberg this morning. He came across as a bit of an unrepentant baby throwing a tantrum because someone took his best toy away. Fuck off 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oh bally baby..things keep goin the way they are the only skull faced whore turning tricks on the mattress will be you...lol

Panzy you poor demented fool. You keep jumping up and down  like a spastic with a starving ferret trapped in your filthy Y fronts, seemingly overjoyed about the recent rise in the number of uninvited cavemen washing up on our beaches. Granted, a quick 2 minute look online into the current number of so-called asylum seekers in the U.K. shows a totally unacceptable imo 0.54% of the U.K. population to be the vermin that you quite rightly mock us about. 

However it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who’s read even one of your previous Harveyesque offerings that there’s always a massive fucking elephant in your room which as usual you’ve missed,  whether due to stupidity, excess alcohol consumption, your all consuming pathological hatred of us Brits who dragged your ancestors kicking and screaming from the bog, or a combination of all three?

1.862% of the population of Ireland are currently asylum seekers. 🤔

Obviously you’re wondering what any of this means Panzy, so I’ll try to keep it simple for you. You my friend are statistically three and a half times more likely to find yourself biting the mattress in anticipation of Abdul’s unwashed cock coming in dry with 2 and 1/2 of his grinning mates queuing up for sloppy seconds.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your Brexit hero, Michel Barnier, was on Laura Kuensberg this morning. He came across as a bit of an unrepentant baby throwing a tantrum because someone took his best toy away. Fuck off 

Hes not a hero..he was just doing his job defending the union... it wasnt a hard job..seeing the strings of incompetents ya pushed out to talk your way down a cul de sac..lol

Just now, King Billy said:

Panzy you poor demented fool. You keep jumping up and down  like a spastic with a starving ferret trapped in your filthy Y fronts, seemingly overjoyed about the recent rise in the number of uninvited cavemen washing up on our beaches. Granted, a quick 2 minute look online into the current number of so-called asylum seekers in the U.K. shows a totally unacceptable imo 0.54% of the U.K. population to be the vermin that you quite rightly mock us about. 

However it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who’s read even one of your previous Harveyesque offerings that there’s always a massive fucking elephant in your room which as usual you’ve missed,  whether due to stupidity, excess alcohol consumption, your all consuming pathological hatred of us Brits who dragged your ancestors kicking and screaming from the bog, or a combination of all three?

Obviously you’re wondering what any of this means Panzy, so I’ll try to keep it simple for you. You my friend are statistically three and a half times more likely to find yourself biting the mattress in anticipation of Abdul’s unwashed cock coming in dry with 2 and 1/2 of his grinning mates queuing up for sloppy seconds.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

Yer not a brit...when ya open yer gob they think..he's a fakkin paddy...lol

44 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer not a brit...when ya open yer gob they think..he's a fakkin paddy...lol

I’m still three and a half times less likely to be blown up, stabbed or bum raped by a swarthy camel herder than you though, so at least that’s something in my favour.

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Shat the fak up yuu paddy kant..lol

Finnegan, you seem to have become a cockney overnight... Too much (British?) Gin and binge watching British gangster films I think. I can imagine you now, half a bottle down and deciding to go to the local shop... Too lazy to change your skid marked y-fronts you've had on during the 4 day binge-athon, swaggering daaaahn the  shop, Daaags in tow... 'Aaaah ya doing Mr Varadkar, I'll ave a a bag ah Salmon and trout and phack it, give us another bottle of Vera Lynn'. Lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Finnegan, you seem to have become a cockney overnight... Too much (British?) Gin and binge watching British gangster films I think. I can imagine you now, half a bottle down and deciding to go to the local shop... Too lazy to change your skid marked y-fronts you've had on during the 4 day binge-athon, swaggering daaaahn the  shop, Daaags in tow... 'Aaaah ya doing Mr Varadkar, I'll ave a a bag ah Salmon and trout and phack it, give us another bottle of Vera Lynn'. Lol

Ive always said yer great entertainment and entertainers..be happy you kant..lol

32 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive always said yer great entertainment and entertainers..be happy you kant..lol

I'm not my joyful, happy self at the moment Finnegan, went a bit wild lately and on a bit of a comedown. Don't worry, I'll be back to my cheerful, likeable self in no time. 

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

And looking at the way the Garda brown shirts acted during the chinky cold, the mosques are being left to their own devices while a handful of left footer crumblies were being hassled in the catholic church 100 yards up the road, by 30 or so face nappy clad stormtroopers. 

🇸🇾🇦🇱Tiochfaidh a la🇦🇱🇸🇾

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And looking at the way the Garda brown shirts acted during the chinky cold, the mosques are being left to their own devices while a handful of left footer crumblies were being hassled in the catholic church 100 yards up the road, by 30 or so face nappy clad stormtroopers. 

🇸🇾🇦🇱Tiochfaidh a la🇦🇱🇸🇾

You are a disgrace to medical profession.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

'Aaaah ya doing Mr Varadkar, I'll ave a a bag ah Salmon and trout and phack it, give us another bottle of Vera Lynn'. Lol

“Ged oud of my mini market pleeze Sir. And pud back the large tub of Sudocreem which you have tried to conceal in your trousers. Your bottom is bleeding all over the floor which will upset my lovely husband especially if it tastes different to my bottom ketchup.”

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 20:27, King Billy said:

I’m still three and a half times less likely to be blown up, stabbed or bum raped by a swarthy camel herder than you though, so at least that’s something in my favour.

‘Bum raped by a swarthy camel herder’

Panzys searching the phone book as we speak for all the Abdul’s and Mohammeds and to see if they’d prey on an innocent looking wee bog trotter like him. He’ll be breaking out his sexy rape bait clothes (donkey jacket and wellies) in no time

• Like 2