CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fried Chicken Hobbits

Stubby Pecker

Apparently there are no Darkies in Middle Earth and the usual brigade of all knowing, socially aware cunts (the majority being white millennial wimmin') have an issue with this. 

Would one not agree there are far more pressing issues to worry about other than a moon walking Elf or a crack selling Gandalf? At this rate I can honestly see every film ever made, being digitally restored to include 50% non whites and including extra scenes to reflect the diverse and interesting cultures previously ignored by the intrinsically racist film industry. Such cultures as FGM, rape, drug dealing, going to prison in your teens, and being a lazy cunt.

It's my understanding that Tolkien was a racist cunt anyway, writing that the Haradrim or Southrons were swarthy darkies who sided with the bastard Sauron. Lets face it, the Orcs are all as black as Eddies arse for starters. 

• Like 4

The number of ethnic minorities started off as funny, quickly became not funny, but has come full circle again to totally fucking hilarious. I now watch adverts solely to observe how the only whites that remain on Earth (Middle or otherwise) are gingers, and to see how many blind, amputee, wheelchair-bound lesbians have periods.

I blame those stupid Academy Awards cunts for their #OscarsSoWhite fuck up a few years back. Without a token award for Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman, the pendulum was bound to swing too far the other way with a vengeance.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The number of ethnic minorities started off as funny, quickly became not funny, but has come full circle again to totally fucking hilarious. I now watch adverts solely to observe how the only whites that remain on Earth (Middle or otherwise) are gingers, and to see how many blind, amputee, wheelchair-bound lesbians have periods.

I blame those stupid Academy Awards cunts for their #OscarsSoWhite fuck up a few years back. Without a token award for Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman, the pendulum was bound to swing too far the other way with a vengeance.

I really wanted Mel Gibson to invade the stage during Denzel’s acceptance speech. Chin him and proclaim… “your name is Toby.”

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

‘When there’s no more room in jail,  the blacks shall walk the Earth’.

George A Romero (sort of)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently there are no Darkies in Middle Earth and the usual brigade of all knowing, socially aware cunts (the majority being white millennial wimmin') have an issue with this. 

Would one not agree there are far more pressing issues to worry about other than a moon walking Elf or a crack selling Gandalf? At this rate I can honestly see every film ever made, being digitally restored to include 50% non whites and including extra scenes to reflect the diverse and interesting cultures previously ignored by the intrinsically racist film industry. Such cultures as FGM, rape, drug dealing, going to prison in your teens, and being a lazy cunt.

It's my understanding that Tolkien was a racist cunt anyway, writing that the Haradrim or Southrons were swarthy darkies who sided with the bastard Sauron. Lets face it, the Orcs are all as black as Eddies arse for starters. 

It’s not all bad on the small screen at least Stubbers. Two new characters have just been introduced on Peppa Pig and they’re both white, believe it or not. And they’re lesbians 🤔

I've watched this shit, much to my chagrin. It's every bit as appalling as most non-Guardian reviews have made it out to be.

If you haven't watched it and subsequently decide that you may consider giving it a go because it can't possibly be that bad, I've got three words for you:

Lenny Fucking Henry.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've watched this shit, much to my chagrin. It's every bit as appalling as most non-Guardian reviews have made it out to be.

If you haven't watched it and subsequently decide that you may consider giving it a go because it can't possibly be that bad, I've got three words for you:

Lenny Fucking Henry.

I'd like to think that you, Decs, know more than most that I'll be giving this shit a berth wider than that infuriatingly unfunny race-baiting cunt's ex-wife.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lenny Fucking Henry.

I’m sure it was you who recommended ‘John Wick’.. If you want a good revenge thriller along the same lines, ‘Nobody’ is a more down to earth version of the original John Wick.

• 4 months later...
On 08/09/2022 at 13:59, Cuntybaws said:

Director accuses Hollywood of "unabashed misogyny towards Black women"

No point in using the N-word only to have it edited out, but "Fuck off, you stupid ***** bitch!" is an entirely appropriate response here. Try making a better film next time, maybe?

• Like 2

Oh, and just while I'm on the BBC site anyway, did you know that the very word "banana" is now inherently racist?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-64365709

Yvonne Yew, editor-in-chief of Reading's Caribbean Express News, said: "The password banana is inappropriate. It indicates that the person has to be black and of colour, and normally you would associate bananas with a monkey. That's the association that I got."

Once again, "Fuck off, you stupid ***** bitch!"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Director accuses Hollywood of "unabashed misogyny towards Black women"

No point in using the N-word only to have it edited out, but "Fuck off, you stupid ***** bitch!" is an entirely appropriate response here. Maybe try making a better film next time, maybe?

Quite funny considering the Oscar statuette was originally designed by an artist named Cedric Gibbons.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

81B0fp4V-QL._AC_SL1500_-scaled.jpg

And the short lifetime achievement award this year goes to Chadwick Boseman...

I’m guessing that ‘Black Panther’ is somehow going to end up as a ‘Woman Of Colour’.

At some point, people are going to ask whether there are any plans for white male characters to be introduced to The Avengers. Disney will then announce that Howard The Duck is on his way, so the bigots can jolly well pipe down.

10 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

"To visit my son he had a password, which was banana, which I didn't really think much of it at the time and it wasn't until after I realised that it was probably a racist comment. It's disgusting."

No Love, of course you didn't. I bet it took a while to think up some shit-stirring nonsense.

They’ve completely missed the woods for the trees here. The stupid fucking race traitor skank probably insisted on a nice African doctor, which was why her cunt fucking kid died in the first place.

Another aspiring architect dies before he can cure cancer, bring about world peace and win the World Cup. Boo fucking hoo.😭

• Like 1

Or that black fellah that got a part in star wars or something..was paid to do an ad for a joe malone aftershave.. ad was called peckham gent n it was full of hi fives n women in turbans n dreadlock cunts on bmx bikes ..the chinee backers seen it and binned it n reshot it ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Or that black fellah that got a part in star wars or something..was paid to do an ad for a joe malone aftershave.. ad was called peckham gent n it was full of hi fives n women in turbans n dreadlock cunts on bmx bikes ..the chinee backers seen it and binned it n reshot it ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

That’s a whining little fucking victim cunt. 
“it’s not fair that Harrison Ford looks bigger than me on the DVD cover… I should be the best one because I’m black”

-John UmBongoyega. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, and just while I'm on the BBC site anyway, did you know that the very word "banana" is now inherently racist?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-64365709

Yvonne Yew, editor-in-chief of Reading's Caribbean Express News, said: "The password banana is inappropriate. It indicates that the person has to be black and of colour, and normally you would associate bananas with a monkey. That's the association that I got."

Once again, "Fuck off, you stupid ***** bitch!"

Maybe it's because he always hung around in bunches and was always pulling his skin back.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yvonne Yew, editor-in-chief of Reading's Caribbean Express News,

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this person before. Thank fuck the BBC were able to find her and let us know what’s going on, so all of us filthy white privileged bigots can indulge in a bit of self flagellation and never ending public humiliation.

I now count how many ethnics are in every ad break. I actually find myself shouting at the telly. Its fucking sad. If it's not a full black family they have one parent black, one white with dusky kids. If an ad has a white bloke they're usually an iron. So anyone watching would believe that white people are a minority in this cuntry 

• Like 2