CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sending for the family, even the black sheep, sends a very strong signal. I’m afraid she’s dying, if not already dead. 

The Ravens are leaving the tower. 

Have you seen her hands in this photo, LCS? 

_126628044_67be957e441a48ff80554933553e2

Last time I saw hands like that they were attached to a corpse. 

I hope we get at least a week off work to mourn. I'm going to be distraught. 

Not. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

Have you seen her hands in this photo, LCS? 

_126628044_67be957e441a48ff80554933553e2

Last time I saw hands like that they were attached to a corpse. 

I hope we get at least a week off work to mourn. I'm going to be distraught. 

Not. 

There was another shot of her fingers which matched the fireplace. And that bruising is surely from a cannula, no? Ten quid she was stripped by a lady in waiting and back in bed five minutes after Truss left the room. 

She’ll be dead before the Six o clock news. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You cunt.  I read the title, stood up, and spilt my g&t.

I’m sorry Withers, I’d have gone for La Reine if I didn’t think the grammar police would be telling me I needed a cedilla on the last e or some such shit. 

Standby for an outpouring of nationalism not seen since there was a Panzer on your lawn. And by that I don’t mean an Irish europhile minstrel. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sorry Withers, I’d have gone for La Reine if I didn’t think the grammar police would be telling me I needed a cedilla on the last e or some such shit. 

Standby for an outpouring of nationalism not seen since there was a Panzer on your lawn. And by that I don’t mean an Irish europhile minstrel. 

No need to apologise LCD. My father was a British officer, and a staunch royalist, and insisted I stood. My French mother, on the other hand, used to say 'sit down, you stupid little mongrel cunt'. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And that bruising is surely from a cannula, no?

100%, and several failed attempts to get them in . . . to administer a lethal dose, no doubt. They won't let her get so frail she's in a wheelchair or bedbound. Time to bump the old cunt off, just like her father. 

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

100%, and several failed attempts to get them in . . . to administer a lethal dose, no doubt. They won't let her get so frail she's in a wheelchair or bedbound. Time to bump the old cunt off, just like her father. 

“The King’s life is moving peacefully to its close…..”

Aided by a whacking slug of diamorphine. 

14 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Wasn't that George V, her grandfather? Apparently done to make the morning papers. 

I believe the old bastard got a speedball into the jugular vein.

There are worse ways to go I suspect. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was another shot of her fingers which matched the fireplace. And that bruising is surely from a cannula, no? Ten quid she was stripped by a lady in waiting and back in bed five minutes after Truss left the room. 

She’ll be dead before the Six o clock news. 

I'd say it was more due to her leathering Johnson, on his way out on Monday

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

How much longer everyone think she has ?

Can she grant something like a pardon for Andrew ?

Fuck all that shit Peglegtwo, I want an investigation into the Scots trying to kill our beloved Queen. It can't be a coincidence that they want another fucking referendum and what a way to get another one by poisoning Ma'am and throwing the Monarchy into chaos. Will you march on Scotland with me Brother?