CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wet Weeping Cunts

Witheredscrote

I'm not talking candida here, but the people that your wonderful BBC have interviewed after filing past the coffin of somebody they have probably never met. This morning, a man in his 30's apologising for being very emotional. 'She has been part of my life since the day I was born'.  What, did she turn up in a Roller, cut the cord, whilst saying 'I name this child Simpering Little Cunt'?.  This tosser should be sent to the Ukraine and assist in the exhumation of bodies in mass graves. There he can earn the right to get emotional.

Proper, relating to your nom, it is cunts like the above who will scupper this site (and Eric)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not talking candida here, but the people that your wonderful BBC have interviewed after filing past the coffin of somebody they have probably never met. This morning, a man in his 30's apologising for being very emotional. 'She has been part of my life since the day I was born'.  What, did she turn up in a Roller, cut the cord, whilst saying 'I name this child Simpering Little Cunt'?.  This tosser should be sent to the Ukraine and assist in the exhumation of bodies in mass graves. There he can earn the right to get emotional.

Proper, relating to your nom, it is cunts like the above who will scupper this site (and Eric)

I thought that the public's reaction when Dirty Diana died was cringeworthy, but this shit is on a totally different level.

I'm embarrassed for this country and don't want to be associated with any of the bent-backed, fawning fucking idiots freezing to death whilst waiting in five mile queues for a chance to peek at a wooden box containing a heartless lizard.

We're supposed to be a first world, highly advanced, 21st century society, yet this sort of cult of personality is more akin to fucking North Korea. At least in those dog eating cunts defence they're forced at gun point to act like wankers whenever one of the Kim's croak, what's our excuse?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I'm going to queue for 16 hours I want a fucking share of the inheritance, 0.05% would see me alright.

'Gonna' uses only 5 letters. 'Going to' uses 7 letters. Therefore its quicker to write, so it gives me more time to get on doing things. Bit like Emmerdale dropping 'Farm' from the title. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I thought that the public's reaction when Dirty Diana died was cringeworthy, but this shit is on a totally different level.

I'm embarrassed for this country and don't want to be associated with any of the bent-backed, fawning fucking idiots freezing to death whilst waiting in five mile queues for a chance to peek at a wooden box containing a heartless lizard.

We're supposed to be a first world, highly advanced, 21st century society, yet this sort of cult of personality is more akin to fucking North Korea. At least in those dog eating cunts defence they're forced at gun point to act like wankers whenever one of the Kim's croak, what's our excuse?

Over a Thousand years of being brainwashed. 

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They only die once you bimbling old fairy.

1 minute ago, Penelope Alive said:

Its a once in a death time event .. none of then die twice. Christmas is not far away.

Where did I say that they did? Take your fucking meds if you insist upon commenting on here, it's bad enough having to endure your drivel when you're lucid, I'm not sifting through it when you're having an episode.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Decimus @Eddie p.m'd me last night, about 2:00am. Said he'd been in the queue for 7 hours, and about another 6 to go. The stupid black cunt. I hope he gets stabbed.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus @Eddie p.m'd me last night, about 2:00am. Said he'd been in the queue for 7 hours, and about another 6 to go. The stupid black cunt. I hope he gets stabbed.

I always imagined Eddie being older than 19. Why would he do that in a five mile long queue of people?, there wouldn't have been a shortage of witnesses when he got his little maggot out.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Heartless cunt, I’ve been in the queue for 3 weeks now, I’m the only black cunt here though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/researchers-western-iqs-dropped-14-points-over-last-180634194.html

• Like 1