CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of American Politics

Decimus

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't stand the little bog Irish cunt as it is. Polluting these pages with his affected bastardisation of the English language, popping from thread to thread claiming that "The warz ova baby" yet ever displaying the collosal bag of chips on his shoulder.

Like other dirty foreigners who have wasted their time slating our country for years on these hallowed pages, I can't help but think he should piss off and spend his time quoting rebel songs on some tracksuit wearing, pikey IRA appreciation forum.

Clearly he won't fuck off of his own regard, so this is admin's chance to get rid of the bitter little twat once and for all.

Decco baby...shame on ya ..gettin the hump with the poor prof..i give her my likes because i like reading her input..to suggest anything else is just sour grapes on yer part so it is..all this because shes now on yer precious leader board and ya feel threatened or somthin...i also like Withers n Eddie's idle musings can i not show me appreciation?......begorrah ive seen it all now ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't stand the little bog Irish cunt as it is. Polluting these pages with his affected bastardisation of the English language, popping from thread to thread claiming that "The warz ova baby" yet ever displaying the collosal bag of chips on his shoulder.

Like other dirty foreigners who have wasted their time slating our country for years on these hallowed pages, I can't help but think he should piss off and spend his time quoting rebel songs on some tracksuit wearing, pikey IRA appreciation forum.

Clearly he won't fuck off of his own regard, so this is admin's chance to get rid of the bitter little twat once and for all.

Colossal.

Fucksake, Decs. 😒  You know when it comes to spelling errors I'm practically baws-level autistic. 😡

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby...shame on ya ..gettin the hump with the poor prof..i give her my likes because i like reading her input..to suggest anything else is just sour grapes on yer part so it is..all this because shes now on yer precious leader board and ya feel threatened or somthin...i also like Withers n Eddie's idle musings can i not show me appreciation?......begorrah ive seen it all now ..lol

@PANZER MURPHY When you take into consideration, that I only post anything between tumours, I truly am the best on here.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It's a given that "likes" are conferred on a quid pro quo basis as well as those exchanged within a clique of the moment and of course, awarded as part of a brown-nose exercise. That said, it's taking the piss when likes are awarded seven days, in one case three months, after the event. I've reversed the likes you have conferred during the previous 24 hours and have prepared a cell for your comfort and convenience. Be a dick again and you will lose 66% of your tally to date.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the LB, I've said I wanted it scrapped on more than occasion. I just don't like smug little cunts who think they are being clever but haven't got the requisite intelligence to open a packet of crisps, let alone orchestrate a 'like' coup.

You've been caught red handed. Better luck next time you thick, third world, Poundland Lisa Simpson cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's a given that "likes" are conferred on a quid pro quo basis as well as those exchanged within a clique of the moment and of course, awarded as part of a brown-nose exercise. That said, it's taking the piss when likes are awarded seven days, in one case three months, after the event. I've reversed the likes you have conferred during the previous 24 hours and have prepared a cell for your comfort and convenience. Be a dick again and you will lose 66% of your tally to date.

I wouldn't think that anybody could be that stupid.

22 hours ago, Sid said:

and the angry little proddy from nordireland would be lost without you.

By ‘little’ I’m assuming you’re referring to our respective cock measurements. Mine being quite a bit above average for an adult male human, and yours somewhere between a Shire Horse and a Blue Whale.

Just wrestle the beast back into your bloomers and fuck off. There must be a drag Queen show somewhere nearby where you’d be more appreciated by your fellow freaks.

9 hours ago, scotty said:

What if someone hasn't logged in for three months? 🤔 Just asking.

They’d be 2 Prime Ministers, 4 Chancellors, 35 Home Secretaries and a couple of dozen booster jabs behind schedule. The only thing that wouldn’t have changed is Kier Starmer still unable to say whether a woman can have a penis.

20 hours ago, scotty said:

What if someone hasn't logged in for three months? 🤔 Just asking.

Well, it's no great conundrum, if the punter is being a dick with the "likes" then his/her return will be short-lived notwithstanding the high risk of being culled with other inactive accounts.

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nah. People should be allowed to like what they like, when they like. Are you the Nazi Party now?

• Like 1