CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After just short of four weeks in the job, it would appear that Khazi-MOBO has finally learnt to count to ten.

"I listened to the voters and realised I made a mistake". Heart warming stuff, somewhat negated by the fact that he still probably counts on his fingers.

Expect more dyscalculia based shenanigans in the near future from this fucking stupid, polytechnic cunt.

He’s using a stabacus.

• Like 1

There's apparently another coup in the pigshit thick inbred party to get rid of Trussersnake. Wonder what odds you'd get on another Tory PM before the next election?

Place gets more like bongo land every day. Smells foul, boy, ah say foul boy.

On 28/09/2022 at 18:03, Eddie said:

Bend you’re an educated man, can you explain why I’ve just seen a ship disappear over the horizon, only for it to come back into view when I zoom in with my camera?, I genuinely believe the earth is a flat as a witches tit. 

Don't know about all that Ed, i find it strange that trees grow upside down in the southern hemisphere and there's people walking around down under with their heads up their assholes...fascinating stuff...TBC.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2022 at 12:45, Decimus said:

What an idiot, if he wanted to pull this off he should have borrowed Lord Penelope's capacious trousers.

Any punter worth his salt would have placed a wager on the Judge as the would be tea leaf. I was fucking disappointed to find out the man hadn't attempted this daring heist with the aid a scooter.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2022 at 16:23, Decimus said:

Reddit. Reddit.  Reddit. Reddit.

Reddit. Reddit.  Reddit. Reddit.

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit yup yup Reddit yup yup yup Reddit Reddit incel jabber yup Reddit incel yup yup yup Reddit incel jabber yup yup yup Reddit incel jabber yup yup incel jabber Reddit.

Chas-and-Dave.jpg?quality=75&width=990&a

I had a quick browse of it last night. Some... interesting combat videos from the war on there: