CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

9 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Pretty much. And the throwaway email I setup for this shit hole corner of the internet. 

I find it very fucking rude that Proper hasn’t contacted me to rectify things for one of the best on here. 

Nobody likes the Welsh as you fucking well know. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Pretty much. And the throwaway email I setup for this shit hole corner of the internet. 

I find it very fucking rude that Proper hasn’t contacted me to rectify things for one of the best on here. 

Proper's on strike with the rest of the porters, the cheeky, piss taking cunt.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Welsh are gods chosen people compared to your Shitty arsed mob, do one. 

@Eddie, today NASA have announced that the next mission to the Moon will include a 'person of colour'. I didn't realise that the toilets on the ARTEMIS 2 spacecraft would be that big, and need a cleaner. Just be sure your big rubbery lips don't get stuck to the inside of your helmet, you bog cleaning cunt in space.

Bon chance.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, today NASA have announced that the next mission to the Moon will include a 'person of colour'. I didn't realise that the toilets on the ARTEMIS 2 spacecraft would be that big, and need a cleaner. Just be sure your big rubbery lips don't get stuck to the inside of your helmet, you bog cleaning cunt in space.

Bon chance.

Reported.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bon chance.

"How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? So much wood would a woodchuck chuck as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood".

In actual fact, if you consider the volume of dirt in a typical 25–30-foot (7.6–9.1 m) long woodchuck burrow, you can determine that if the woodchuck had moved an equivalent volume of wood, it would be capable of shifting about 700 lbs of timber per day.

Now, for the absolute fucking simpletons amongst us, let's pose an easier question:

"How much wood, would a Withers chop down if a Withers could chop wood?".

Absolutely fuck all, the useless, bankrupt cunt.

Lolololololololololol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ask them! What am I, the regional complaints department for the south west? 

I have been talking to a real victim of the system today .. a young lad 23 in a wheelchair and crippled .. he said he stole a motorbike and crashed it into a wall. Said he got no compensation and only gets £20 a day. He tried to sue the owner on the motorbike for leaving it unlocked with keys in it.

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have been talking to a real victim of the system today .. a young lad 23 in a wheelchair and crippled .. he said he stole a motorbike and crashed it into a wall. Said he got no compensation and only gets £20 a day. He tried to sue the owner on the motorbike for leaving it unlocked with keys in it.

Should have dropped a kilo of wire wool on the battery of his spazchair.