CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick Cunts Giving Energy Saving Advice

Ape™️

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No worries DC, that's a bargain, a 'hook up' costs a fortune down here, tell them the Colombian 'coffee' I have will give them the power to do the job in half the time. 

Just don’t let the cunts in the house anywhere near the voodoo stuff…last thing we need is Bill Shankly getting fucking resurrected. 👍

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You got the job at Centre-park then?

Fuck off. These lads can turn your brass-house into a steaming, sultry, sweat ridden Turkish bath free of charge. Also, them Xmas trees will be like Giant Redwoods come December. Think of the profit margins, Billy-lad. See your PM.

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Also, them Xmas trees will be like Giant Redwoods come December. Think of the profit margins, Billy-lad. See your PM.

Profit margin? Haven’t you been paying attention at all?

According to The Vulcan it’s nigh impossible to make a profit selling dead trees. I can’t believe all these other silly cunts who flog them haven’t cottoned on by now. Idiots.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

According to The Vulcan it’s nigh impossible to make a profit selling dead trees. I can’t believe all these other silly cunts who flog them haven’t cottoned on by now. Idiots.

I've heard that ever since we stopped using paper money trees have become worthless but I'm in the process of trying to create a genetically modified polymer tree, do you want to buy in @King Billy?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I didn't say anything of the sort.

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've heard that ever since we stopped using paper money trees have become worthless but I'm in the process of trying to create a genetically modified polymer tree, do you want to buy in @King Billy?

I’m interested but only if you can wait till the new year when I’ve tallied up the dead tree cash and worked out how much of a loss I’ve made this year. But count me in (provisionally).