CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Dr Who

camberwell gypsy

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don’t miss next weeks episode when The Doctor discovers his 14 year old assistant Greta has a bun in the oven, kicks her out of the Tardis and sets off on a breathtaking journey through time and space, with the evil Child Support Agency starfleet in hot pursuit, briefly stopping off to cash his giro and score some weed on the way.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you on crack as well as getting pissed this evening big Bollock?

No, I'm saving myself for my annual visit to the Norwich Beer Festival. I want it on record that if I happen to bump into @Decimus whilst there I shall be bouncing his turnip head off of one of the pillasters in the cloisters. Cheers.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Doctor just seems to be a conduit for the fantasies of the writers at this point. He's been female and now he's black.

The next one will be disabled, openly gay and Ukrainian.

Wearing a rainbow armband, a mask,fully vaccinated, boosted and both hands superglued to the fast lane of the M25.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if black gays rape white men with the same impunity as the straight ones do with white women. 

Not enthusiastically consenting to being arse raped by a black man is a sure sign of white privilege and genetically inherited racism. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not enthusiastically consenting to being arse raped by a black man is a sure sign of white privilege and genetically inherited racism. 

Very true. A few years ago, I picked up my stepdaughter and her two young kids from Chingford, where she had been staying with her aunt. She was virtually in tears, because in the cafe where I picked her up from, she had been sneered at and called a racist by a couple of WHITE girls with multicoloured offspring. The reason being that both of her daughters were white.

Apparently, refusing to consent to sex with black men is now an act of racism.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very true. A few years ago, I picked up my stepdaughter and her two young kids from Chingford, where she had been staying with her aunt. She was virtually in tears, because in the cafe where I picked her up from, she had been sneered at and called a racist by a couple of WHITE girls with multicoloured offspring. The reason being that both of her daughters were white.

Apparently, refusing to consent to sex with black men is now an act of racism.

What colour is your stepdaughter?